There's no need to convoy. Just shut off the trucks

There's no need to convoy! No need to drive anywhere or spend your hard-earned cash for deisel like our friends in Canada did.American truckers can just shut down the big cities by refusing to drive. NYC HAS JUST THREE DAYS OF SUPPLIES. Just take it from Wesley here: twitter.com/LuceeBoxer/status/1494832194573021186

The center of American power lies within 4 major cities. Running northward on I95: DC -> Philly -> NYC -> Boston. If American truckers just refuse to serve these 4 cities off I95 until all covid restrictions are removed, they will bring the American power center to it's knees.

So, let's pick a date and make it happen. Soon. I'll suggest Wednesday the 23rd. By Saturday the 26th, NYC and DC will have little or no: meat, wine, milk, eggs, cereal or gas.

What will these pussies do?

Attached: 1645338440029m.jpg (1024x998, 86.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/NO NEED FOR A CONVOY, JUST SHUT THE TRUCKS OFF/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pajeet drivers will scab over routes and force boomers out of their grandfathered positions.

Nope. There's is already a shortage of trucks drivers & there has been for years. If it was that simple the trucking companies would have already done that. The reality is that those positions are a lot harder to staff than random polacks like you believe. You have you get sometime with the proper training, license and driving record, or the insurance companies won't insure the truck.

OP is retarded fednigger who has been trying to convince people not to join the US trucker convoy. He VPNfags his own threads really hard. Here are his past shill threads:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/NO NEED FOR A CONVOY, JUST SHUT THE TRUCKS OFF/

Attached: 1644644220136.gif (200x200, 94.45K)

There are problems with the convoy idea. Look at what is happening in Ottowa. The truckers are getting cracked down on.

Shell game. 10% of truckers will do this, and they'll be rotated to other cities while the 90% who do serve those cities will continue to do so.
The point of blocking roads is to enforce the strike on others. But it makes you a sitting target.
If I was in charge I would do mobile disruption. Cause total shutdowns to random areas for a few hours with four trucks at a time who stop and block all but the fast lane in front, and all but the slow lane in back, so cars can get around them but are backed up for miles. Thus, cops can't easily find the source of the disruption as cars are in front, in between and in back of the obstruction.

Do it on interchanges and you can back up multiple arteries.
Have a central controller roll dice to determine which city they shut down and for how many hours.

>You have you get sometime with the proper training, license and driving record, or the insurance companies won't insure the truck.

Pajeets can buy their way into licensing and jobs. The corruption runs a lot deeper than you think when it comes to economic migration and tfws.

The average semi truck driver here still makes less than $20USD/hour because our massive immigration numbers and the fact that so many are getting into trucking.

In every thread you end up telling everyone not to protest or do anything, and to just go along with the tyranny. You are 100% an FBI de-escalation shill.

Don't bump the shill thread.

Even Jeets are fed up with covid BS, cope harder CSIS heeb

General flynn is a glow nigger and all you Qtards are brainwashed by DARPA. Literally neck yourself

No the convoy is backed by all the same grifters as j6, promoted on fox news and newsmax and astroturfed to hell. Fuck off and die you disingenuous kike. Its an obvious op and we are right to warn our brothers.

Nice D&C, fednigger. Nobody mentioned Qfags. Go jump off a building.

Seething because people can stay at home comfy instead of engaging in glow nigger ops. Antiwork and strikes were already having a big impact (#bareshelvesbiden) but you kikes shifted it to some cross country convoy that ends in our enemys stronghold for and with everybody on lists/bank accounts frozen etc. Now why is that

Your guy's online ops have been so fucking lame lately. Bottom of the barrel shit. Cope and seethe. Nobodys doing your gay fed convoy

Attached: 1644970086476.png (1101x766, 477.41K)

You're a liar. This whole thread is to oppose the tyranny
I'm with the truckers, And worthy the convoy spirit. I'm posting this because Im worried the convoy strategy isn't going to work. Trudeau is cracking down in Ottowa, and I think the Biden Administration may be willing to do the same in DC.

The strike strategy has the advantage that no one can really be arrested. Their can't seize anything for you not doing anything.

>two weeks later...

Attached: 1645372208009.jpg (978x726, 115.06K)

but if they don't make a huge fucking spectacle of it they can't get attention and feel like big strong resistance rebels fighting THE MAN

>p-please don't protest or politically organize ;_;
>j-just stay home and trust the plan
>w-we'll ruin your lives if you stand up to us, w-we swear!!!
You feds are completely impotent. There's going to be a congressional investigation after the midterms and you're going to get jail time for interfering in American politics.

Steve is Jewish, since when?

I bet I can go longer without going to the store than those pigfucker truckers can go without a paycheck.

You're asking the wrong question.

The question is will the truckers outlast the latte sippers in Manhattan and DC? The answer is yes.

DC really is a great city to strike delivering too. When their nigger population starts getting hungry it could trigger a CAT3-4 chimpout

because he's fucking right. look what happened in ottawa. everyone they didnt like was conveniently in the right place to arrest.

OP is going to tell you to avoid protesting in DC (and to avoid doing anything that might actually make an impact). Watch.

That would be my next move if I was leading that convoy. Release a statement that since we would be afraid to get arrested for being dissenters in public now and we would fear getting our rigs taken from us and sold because of our political beliefs under this declared "emergency," we will just not drive for a while and leave our trucks sit safely on our own properties until an arrangement can be reached with the government. I mean, without the vax they can't drive anyway, so why not just have a shitload of truckers stay at home and fuck up the supply lines more. That's how you win a war anyway, cut supply lines. And the Canadian government has very much declared war against truckers.