Hasan is in absolute meltdown because of Ukraine

Hasan is in absolute meltdown because of Ukraine

twitter.com/TheOmniLiberal/status/1495844722992156680

Attached: Hasan.jpg (1021x817, 127.04K)

who the fuck cares what she thinks

Literally who??
Sage all fields

stop promoting this shitskin faggot

ah yes I will listen to this manchild streamer over Putin when it comes to geopolitics

Attached: EBFCC2FE-0A0B-4D0C-99A4-D7E1A1E28168.gif (220x269, 467.16K)

Who cares what utter garbage this rich faggot slurs on camera.
There are much more important people at work right now to prevent the worst.

Attached: 156899924.png (112x112, 24.31K)

And Destiny is even dumber

Good. Let the leftists join the military and die. Tear the pendulum off the hinges when it swings back to our side.

what a clueless manchild

>I AM NOT GAY

Attached: 1637345234492.gif (498x498, 372.81K)

Literally sweaty obesoid bellwhiff Turk Cenk Uygur's nephew.
I hope he wraps his new car round his own head @ 180mph

What side does he support?
I support the opposite.

I thought he sucked the dicks of communist leaders?

Don't care I only watch Forsen and Erobb

Attached: Loser.jpg (2000x2667, 484.87K)

Streamers are low IQ subhumans

Tiny head shitskin seething

Destiny is retarded. Hasan is retarded. Shut the fuck up nigger, fuck off

>All kicks of on erobbs birthday
He truly is a cursed being

Why should we care what some churka thinks? And why does he care about Ukraine?

>Crimeia é portuguesa
Some people just want to see the world burn

>yeah, of course I want war with Russia in defense of Ukraine, I'm not a warmongering Republican
>me, fight? No, I'll use my wealth and streaming career to get out of it, it's you blue collar working class fascists who will fight lmao

So what Hasan is saying is that Hitler taking over Austria and Sudetenland, etc, wasn't a bad thing in itself, it was bad because it was a stepping stone towards the Holocaust, and Russia taking over Russian lands in the Ukraine is the same process that will eventually lead to Ukrainian genocide.

Judging by the comments, Destiny & fans are attacking him over this, not because they disagree with the insane comparison, but because they actually think Germany reclaiming ethnically German lands was itself an evil beyond words that violated the sacred borders set by Versailles.

Basically all of these people are fucking gay retards. Never post them here again.

He was saying that NATO is imperialistic and Putin has the right to be pissed about it. Surprisingly based.

>bad is when you're killing jews
deserves the 'goy of the hour' award

this guy watches masterchef for a living and were supposed to care about his political takes

Never would have thought I would agree with a leftist turk

Why doesn’t Hassan support the Donetsk Autonomous Zone (DAZ) or Luhansk Autonomous Zone (LAZ) ? I thought he was down with direct democracy?

If Hasan genuinely cared about the spread of right wing chud propaganda he would slit is own throat immediately. His mere existence proves that incels are right. He is literally saying that Hitler was right to invade Czechoslovakia and TENS OF THOUSANDS of teenagers are cheering him on because he is attractive.

forsen

What complete fucking retard. He's forced to defend imperialism to keep up the communism good charade.

Yeah this.
But these same liberal imperialists will destroy entire nations and cultures to protect a single sodomite that was mistreated.

Those are republics now, sweetie. Please, watch the pronouns.

Fucking Kek

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u6.jpg (1000x1000, 94.33K)

fpbp

I C BAJS

Attached: forsen1.jpg (225x225, 4.08K)