War with Russia

>be me, browsing Twitter
>Spot thread about Ukraine shit
>One post says "If you are an American, and you go to war in a foreign theatre in China or Ukraine - you will be obliterated. Thats all there is too it. USA wouldn't last two weeks in South China Sea or Eastern Europe. And that is according to the Pentagons own war games.This is about gas."

Is this true?

Attached: 6ed3a280-9346-11ec-9e9d-131135219fb7.jpg (1080x1097, 262.15K)

No

idk, every time anyone makes a prediction they just conviniently forget that icbms exist

maybe

Attached: 1644276580668.png (575x597, 444.17K)

Cute cat

You forget that their flying time is long. Russia will have time to launch whatever it has in response. The only chance the U.S. has of winning this without loss is by Ohio-class subs with Trident missiles. But I couldn't find any data on a successful test. Trident is too heavy for Ohio

>Post about browsing twitter
/Pol has hit a new low.

The US has been at war for the past 20 years, they have far better equipment, technology. I think they would be fine.

i'm not saying any side would win i'm just saying that everyone forgets that icbms exist

>icbms exist
So what are they carrying, fuckin nooks? Start hurling those things around the globe because of a bloody nose received in a region that doesn't concern you, what are you a gaggle of butthurt uber sensitive MS 13 spics that must maintain honour?
Grow up

we dont, its everyone else that seem exptemely complacent while having a burden of nuclear weapons on them

ffs i don't give a shit about ukraine or whatever, i'm just saying that people forget they exist
do you think i'm a general or something i just don't get what your deal is

You tell me chud

Attached: 1643065766185.webm (1280x534, 2.19M)

To launch what, you dumb faggot? What the fuck Russia gonna launch? You know nukes have expiration dates, right? Because radioactive decay never stops. The best it could make - 25 years. All soviet shit is useless by now. And how many of them was replaced? 10%? 5%? Don't give me this shit with a serious face.

What do you think kot thinks of drink

>USA wouldn't last two weeks in South China Sea or Eastern Europe.

Well, it depends. From one side, United States army have experience in logistics, from other hand, in last 15 years level of competency in US army leadership have been decreasing. And again, from one side US have quite recent experience in prolonged conflicts, which China does not have, and Russia are just getting it. Russia showed good results in operation in Georgia (in terms of short term logistics), so they can be at least semi-competent when they want. But ask for russian bros here, ones who went to russian army and got experience. Most likely they will tell some stories of retards there and utter stupidity and incompetence.

So at the end, kinda hard to say. For ruskies there logistics should be easier as it is more nearby, but from other side, there still are some retards which could fuck that process up.

Still tho Navanly 100 nukes is enough to kill millions.

I think its against good morals to fight the USA or either Oceania.

Lol, look at this fag. Look at him, m8s!
HE'S NOT EVEN A GENERAL!
What the fuck you ever doing on this highest-ranking military forum, kiddo?

>gross, artfully aligned within a matrix of cold gross.

lmao you dumb shit, you really think any country needs to launch thousands of nukes to make like uninhabitable for the rest of us? Hell even a couple ones would cause so much trouble and cost millions of lives.

100 nukes gonna be intercepted like it's nothing. Why you've thought sovok had to made so many of them? Plus, those that will make it will end up flattening some libtard-filled cities. Which only will make burgerland stronger.

>cost millions of lives
No one really gives a fuck. Quit watching Equestrian propaganda.
>cause so much trouble
Like what? Couple nukes not gonna make much difference. What troubles? Can you describe them?

It's basically a street fight at 3am on a saturday morning, why does it have to escalate to global catastrophe levels. We ALL need to fuck these globalist jews up yesterday. DON'T LET THEM TAKE US TO WAR AGAIN, IT'S TIME WE STOPPED THEM.

>be me, browsing Twitter
[X]

>Start hurling those things around the globe because of a bloody nose received in a region that doesn't concern you

Attached: 68b[1].jpg (600x339, 35.34K)