HAPPENING WW3!!!

Americans are moving their forces towards Ukraine!

photo from highway A4 in Poland

Attached: ww3.jpg (400x712, 37.86K)

Yeeeey

Fiiiinally

I thought I'll die of boredom

Send em a convoy of freedom

>sky is still a little bright
>its almost midnight
almost got me though

HAPPENING
MIATA DOES SICK POWERSLIDE

Attached: 1620029238398.webm (640x360, 1.09M)

Do they still have to pay the toll?

photo from few hours ago

I thought we pulled out troops cause we didn't want to get involved. Anons, tell me, is this fake and gay?

Mobilizing for war.
Stopping to pay a toll.
ngmi

>What is night mode on a camera

Doesnt have to be from exacrtly this moment. In the car it says 17:26 which is exactly the correct time for sun to go down at this time of the year. That would imply the humvees already drove there before Putin held his speech.

Check
BASED

as if you faggots would do any shit, go back to your gibsy old president with ur mutts trans soldiers

US should send in Cia operatives working with Ukraine to blow up rail ways in Russia. They move all their shit on railroads. It would fuck things up.

They are currently deploying and transporting military forces en masse alongside the border

Attached: ww31.png (2330x1022, 2.45M)

ye cause user should obviously go directly to post on Any Forums immediately after taking that photo, whilst driving, a completely safe and not braindead idea

We’re gonna free the fuck outta everybody!

Attached: 8D7F4A40-EC19-4380-9938-626BC1ECD542.gif (520x291, 909.31K)

they are larping. they will never get anywhere close to russian forces. they will be sleeping by the polish border

You can repair that, do you know how many railways partisans in ww2 destroyed?
Absolute massive

>the forbidden flat plane 358 efi swap

if i was putin i would start nuking traitors in poland. just to fuck with them

I heard theyre going to arrive at the ukrainian border in as little as two weeks

DEJA VU I'VE BEEN I. THIS PLACE BEFOOORE HIGHER ON THE STREET AND I KNOW ITS MY TIME TO GOOOO

US is going deeper in debt

wow antique 30 year old Humvees. What next? Doughboys in puttees and tin hats with Springfield rifles?

A a4 just drove down my street wtf

Attached: 1645422738150.jpg (682x1024, 117.5K)

BASED

Calm thine breasts. Americans dont have enough troops, equipment or ammo in Europe to start shit.

Look at those trannies go.

Attached: 1645401321490.jpg (915x915, 190.54K)

The USA used the military money for a wall in Texas. US is going to collapse

i dont know shit about cars but that looked sick

American trooos are all trannies, faggots, low IQ spics, it they're missing limbs.

Attached: _121144732_levine.jpg (976x549, 80.89K)