Canada

Ask the future prime minister of Canada anything

Attached: 56E9F2AC-1467-423E-AB7C-4162F1577E69.jpg (1169x575, 67.94K)

eyy what's up bro

Can you order Trudeaus entire cabinet and the NDP to all be hunted down and executed

Who? and what policy?

Oh Pierre, please deliver us from this evil

Y r u gae?

How many will you kill?

I’m not Pierre I’m only
Well I’m 18 and my policies will be to uplift this country’s potential and making it energy independent. I will try to exploit uranium since we have the second most uranium and use it in our advantage. I will negotiate with business so they can create more high income jobs and hopefully become emperor one day

Probably 4 in my life time

Can you please get rid of the fishing ban in newfoundland. All I wanna do is fish for gods sake

Attached: Newfoundlandswood.png (540x656, 383.33K)

Ngmi

Yea sure no problem

Not nearly enough, ngmi

Go home jagmeet, you're drunk

I meant 4 million

What's up duck? Are you libfag?

No I’m not a libfag

Will you make it a white ethnostate? Christ is King.

I like this guy

Your first action as PM should be to unilaterally declare the Red Ensign is replacing the Cuckleaf.

Attached: 1640528161861.png (1280x640, 56.64K)

Pierre?

Listen, bud. You have good energy and you want to solve our problems. That's great. The problem is you will never be allowed to go anywhere near power under the current system. If you want to beat them you need to dismantle and replace the old corrupt institutions. To do this you will need to cultivate excellence in yourself and your community to make yourself worthy of leading an institutional replacement. This will be difficult work and you will have to sacrifice your entire life to it if you want to succeed.

Look to your brothers, seek them out and build something worthy with them.

Will you ban the liberal party Canada from ever forming govt again? Will you hang them all and ndp MPs? Send all the niggers home that Trudeau imported and replace them with white immigration.

Will you suck off 18 naked cowboys at the ram ranch?

Fuck off Tommy

How many dicks have you sucked today?

Look guys, I’m only 18. I don’t Intend for these loser politicians to continue governing us. They are a disgrace to our nation and to humanity, they are the Epiphany of evil and darkness. I’ve already had sex with 2 women now, so my self esteem is alright at the moment. I’m not someone of compromise. I will create my own party, I will sort of be like a meme guy like trump and rise through the polls. By then the conservatives will realize that they will never win and we will collide together under my banner and I will win parliament and change the whole system and everyone will obey me

0lmao
yes I will ban the liberal party

Ppc dabs on you cucks

>Truckers wanted Freedom
>Instead they empowered a part-time drama teacher and nightclub security guard to complete power.
Great work.... *hhh...oonnnkkk*

I want to keep using the white power maple leaf.

How is your day going?

as long as you do good by Jesus and the white race

Let me guess ur gay

Do you prefer Meatballs over salmon?

Attached: 1645211143149.png (640x700, 252.68K)

Hey I love your Swedish meat balls with that weird nice tasting sauce that contains Dijon mustard. My mom made it. It’s excellent

No

Good jumping off point for a platform really

you gonna oust the niggers, pakis and kikes? If not, you don't have my vote.

I don’t care about your vote. Fuck democracy. I’ve already proclaimed myself emperor of America