Why do all World Wars start in Eastern Europe?

Why do all World Wars start in Eastern Europe?

Why can't SLAVS just calm down?

Attached: 1581828951083.jpg (1125x1632, 103.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Libz82RJ2c4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How about you stop invading it then, you filthy wectoid barbarian?

Attached: 1644769526060.png (627x800, 333.83K)

We need a webm stat

Because they won't sit and take the Jew dick like us

Why can't you just be white you cuckold leaf?

We westerners that frequent Any Forums probably have more in common with Slavs than we do with people in our own countries.

World wars 1 and 2 was caused by Semites inflicting a Jewish Oligarchal central bank on countries that did not want them. The countries were doing just fine without the parasite, and so the parasite got everyone in the world together to irritate them to war, and then Jews gained Global Dominion after.

It's stupid, but the plan worked. Jews are not the world's supremacist white class. You can see them every single day, every 3rd post here even.
youtube.com/watch?v=Libz82RJ2c4

Trips of truth.

wtf is this bone structure? she has the rib cage of a 6 year old

Petty regionalism and that it’s the gateway to the Middle East and Asia for land-trade, making it strategically important.

Attached: 06A54D09-47AA-4C39-ABF7-A775A5AEC53D.jpg (720x899, 221.04K)

The world we find ourselves in, is the world where a tiny fringe Minority Middle Eastern Religion gained Global power over all of the world's currencies.

They can write themselves blank checks, that's why they're so smart, they can afford it. They have the rake of all rakes. Feeding off the rest of the world like a leech.

Every few hundred years we swat some of them off, but the parasite class is dominant. It worms back in with the power of disease itself.

Someone's gotta do the dirty work the pure white faggots don't

Lol you guys were the last ones to invade it, oh yeah how well did that end for you guys ?

The reason slavs are so ready to go to war is because of their nearly inexhaustible supply of manpower, and vast natural resources.

>you guys
I'm not a nazi cuck. NATO filth on the other hand seems to really look up to it.

Nazi or not, it was nazi GERMANY that invaded the soviet union and got BTFO (albeit after a good attempt). Unless you're not really German ? Maybe you're a mudslime refugee that's invading that sympathetic nation. P.S. fuck NATO.

Yeah, and the subhuman NATO filth seems to have not learned anything from that.

That’s a man

Look, Germany came very close to defeating the soviet Union (which was larger than Russia), and the only reason your people lost was because my nation decided to back the communists, instead of helping Germany cut it's head off. America fought the wrong enemy in WW2. I don't give a shit what NATO does, it won't affect my life, and I think America should've dropped out after the "cold war" ended.

The baltics hungary romania and greece never started any world wars so it really is the slavs

Sorry, I don't speak subhuman american propaganda "speech". Nobody gives a fuck what you got to say, american scum. Go kill yourself and your family.

I'll get right on that, after we drop the TNT equivalent of another 8 atomic bombs on your country . . . again. Suck my dick sour kraut.

Who's the fat chick?

Rather try going out and get shot, subhuman american maggot. I hope there's a video of it too, so that we can all point fingers and rejoice at another cancer cell driven out of existence.

>Why do all World Wars start in Eastern Europe?
No idea...

Attached: LandOfMilkersAndUsury.jpg (480x240, 64.78K)

Attached: download.jpg (245x206, 17.11K)