Canada Freedom Convoy General /CFCG/ #837: DON'T TROT ON ME

QRD:
>Thousands of trucks across Canada descended onto Ottawa with the goal of freeing the Canadian people from government COVID mandates. The Mayor of Ottawa has now declared a state of emergency. Trudeau enacts emergencies act, parliament masterfully debating.

URGENT ALL INDIVIDUALS WHO DONATED WILL BE A TARGET OF THE GOVERNMENT! URGENT
twitter.com/TrueNorthCentre/status/1494358600080404481

MUST WATCH:
CANADA TO GOES AGAINST THE US DONORS
youtube.com/watch?v=Qisd2juHvps

==LIVE==
supportfreedom.net/
>TF69
youtu.be/mvZIGneWiZk
>Zoke
youtu.be/2n5PHwhCOzM

>The convoy has released a statement that “multiple believed reliable sources” have informed them of the presence of firearms in Ottawa:
>“This private intelligence correlates with the approximately 2,000 firearms stolen (archive.fo/bUHpH) in Peterborough, Ontario on Sunday morning.”
twitter.com/_llebrun/status/1493437829774549002

OTTAWA
>TRUCKS RELOCATED FROM RESIDENTIAL STREETS
>PARKED ON WELLINGTON WITH REST ON CONVOY
youtu.be/vlVcVsOOCPk?t=10781

>GLOWNIGGERS SEIZE WEAPONS
archive.fo/AXFNy

>DOUGIE BENDS THE KNEE
youtu.be/HxZKUFv-E_E
youtu.be/v_2cDWVoj0w
>Ottawa Lunatic Attacks Child, Steals Her Flag
youtu.be/Imei02XrfT4
>Ambassador Bridge Windsor hit and run of young girl.
youtu.be/IPxiU-ahPwk
>RCMP is with us!
policeonguard.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Open-Letter-to-Brenda-Lucki.pdf
>Military is with us!
youtu.be/4a8ZRipbeRo

>LIVESTREAMS
supportfreedom.net
>Convoy Info
action4canada.com/rallies
>Donate
givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022
>Trucker Press Conference
twitch.tv/videos/1292558384
>BITCOIN HONKHONKHODL
twitter.com/HonkHonkHodl
tallyco.in/s/lzxccm/
>Nice if you have time. Vet on Nuremburg
rumble.com/vuqduh-legal-and-ethical-roots-of-freedom-convoy.html

THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO DEFEAT TYRANNY. GO TO PROTEST THIS WEEKEND. BE PEACEFUL AND REMEMBER THAT GOD IS WITH US.

Prev:

Attached: 1645407955470.jpg (1280x853, 67.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/PierrePoilievreMP/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZaVfEHxs30
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/350447570/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/361745172/
wired.com/2007/06/st-cia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EVEN THE ADL!?
OH MY GIVE HIM ALL ZE POWER GOYIM

Attached: 1644304317980.png (1884x1366, 313.89K)

Attached: 1645345119826.jpg (300x344, 42.32K)

Plebbit salt/the state of the average redditor:

Black people are not white supremacists.

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-173148-320.png (1080x1493, 249.46K)

That terrorist woman got what she fucking deserved. Traitors shall be stomped to death by the Glorious Canadian Empire

>its not the military, we're just militarizing the RCMP
oh ok gotcha

What new horrors in the North today, frens?

Attached: frog.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

So the blockades are finally being removed its almost over bros, was one hell of a ride lol.

[spoiler]Lets be real this was never going to work the only way to stop tyranny is to kill it.[/spoiler]

>ALL PPC - -FANATICS- - ON THIS BOARD ARE LIB TRANNIES LARPING TO SPLIT THE VOTE (YOU CANT HAVE MM UNTIL YOU TAKE THE PP - DEAL - WITH - IT)
>TAKE NOTE OF THE PATHETIC AMMUNITION THE SHILLS TRY TO USE AGAINST HIM
>WHITE PILL
WHITE PILL
>WHITE PILL
Pierre Poilievre [poly-ev]

>This is the man that's going to bury the liberals for the next 16-20 years.

>This is the man that's going bring every fence sitting centrist and disillusioned former conservative back to the party

>This is the face of the man who will undoubtedly form an alliance with the ppc.

>This is the face of the man who is going to reel in clown world in Canada and bring back some semblance of pride and sanity to this nation.

>This man fucking EATS limp wristed liberal faggots alive on a daily basis and does it with such ease it's a wonder to behold.

>This is the new face of Canada.

Don't take my word for it, go watch him dismantle corrupt faggots in our government with ease.
youtube.com/c/PierrePoilievreMP/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid

This is the break the conservative party has been waiting on for over a decade.
>Mole inside the Liberal party leaks imminent plan to discontinue all covid mandates to the conservatives
>Conservatives come to the conclusion that the ending of covid measures and a declaration of victory over the virus would be too big a victory for the liberals to be handed with the fawning corrupt media falling all over themselves to praise the federal response.
>Cook up scheme to snatch the victory from the liberals and hand it to the little guy (who you openly support) by bankrolling and promoting key people and elements of the group.
>Vote out useless faggot leader of your party
>Install absolutely based trudeau hating pitbull Pierre

Its genius. A fucking masterstroke
>WHITE PILL
WHITE PILL
>WHITE PILL
>SHILLS FUCKIN SEEEEEEEETHING BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZaVfEHxs30

Attached: BigPP.png (793x597, 448.68K)

Attached: 1645399657005.jpg (719x798, 79.02K)

FUCK LIBERALS
FUCK CONSERVATIVES
FUCK THE NDP

Attached: KIKE.png (1324x830, 1.06M)

This user understands

Brigade alert:

Deranged leftists are plotting to brigade Randy Hilliers Twitter.

To counter them, apply CRT to the RCMP's abuse of indigenous people, Freeland's Nazi grandaddy, pedo/Nazi/blackface Trudeau.

Report every Twitter user who then makes a hateful or violent comment. Also report any leftoids on the thread as "spam" for trying to force something to trend.

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-173251-036.png (1080x1347, 203.11K)

Did your government vote on the emergency act yet?

It was a mobility scooter, not a walker

People claiming PP is WEF

It's been proven they add people to their website specifically to discredit them.

Going to be burning my hard drives, etc later today and only post from a 2006 Dell Notebook.

Attached: 1645123860149.gif (241x246, 2.54M)

oh you know
Castro's kid is a wannabe dictator
like father like son
so it goes

Attached: did_he_died.jpg (471x186, 24.97K)

But they should be

Attached: 1644738978064.jpg (1024x944, 82.78K)

2/22/22 is judgement day for this country and for the world.

The vote for the emergencies act happens at 7pm tonight.

Attached: Nuclear.png (1857x244, 39.36K)

EMAIL THE NDP
THEY NEED TO KNOW WE ARE WATCHING CLOSELY
VOTE NO TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY OR YES TO SIGNAL YOUR INTENT TO DESTROY IT

Attached: AAA67BF9-93E9-4521-86CC-4F0B1F32B2C8.jpg (803x1367, 417.26K)

Liberal tranny #1

Attached: 1636941972748.png (1200x996, 1.67M)

If digimon Weedman tries to declare Fenty Floyd as Canada's god and strokes out.

t. literal kike

How's the 8 Hours of bullshit going and is it passing also what is the truckers saying I mean protests don't work aginst tyranny

It's what you have to do to get into American politics.
the FIRST thing you have to do is announce I WILL SUCK ISRAELS DICK
then you get to play the game
its obvious

Attached: 1592448583591.jpg (1242x1525, 814.21K)

Liberal tranny #2

Attached: 1637181051184.jpg (640x947, 52.02K)

chegged

Attached: leaf version of come and take it.jpg (1600x990, 181.24K)

>Liberal tranny #1

Attached: 1643098419130.jpg (125x123, 2.33K)

Ah shit, the person who made that meme probably didn't realize that it was a scooter.

I don't know what these digits mean but sure

You’d better not be a constable

Wasted digist. Stand by for all the (You)s calling you a retard shill...cause you are. Check pic rel fag

Attached: 20220220_132638.jpg (1063x1225, 229.21K)

this shiefke guy just admitted they cant control it because they just keep popping up. they know its not over and they're afraid

Is he okay?

What's stopping them from just delaying it again?

My fucking sides

kek. They've been attacking the moral character of the truckers for the past week. Like, let's say you're right and the kid in the bouncy castle is a filthy neo-nazi about to go full Hitler as soon as he's potty-trained.
Let's go with that assumptions liberals have been spouting. They are basically saying they NEED special laws because actual laws aren't enough BECAUSE they're right-wing. Basically, they are implying if everything went down exactly the same, but the protesters held any other ideology, then the laws wouldn't have been needed. They are implying special laws are required BECAUSE of the ideology, not their actions.
They're two ways to see it. Either they are implying right-wingers are somehow above the regular laws.
Or, they're going on a witch hunt. I believe we all know which it is.
The liberal argument, pushed to its full extent is basically an admission they want to cut the funds from people with different ideologies.
Now, that's without going in anything that could be considered a conspiracy theory and that's while running with the liberal narrative (which I believe is full of shit).
So, even when you agree with their premises, the emergency act is retarded.

Looks like only half of it will happen. Pray that he starts foaming at the mouth and shids himself to death.

There’s sucking Israel’s duck
And there’s there asking for a Jewish bukkake

Liberal tranny #3

Attached: 1637442459460.jpg (544x396, 59.65K)

Load your guns! Prepare your troops! If this fails, we're relying on you to annex leafland.

Leftoids encouraging acts of terrorism on the Ontario subreddit (plenty of comments and users to report).

They use reddit as their organizating platform (Twitter brigades, Wikipedia edits, Facebook brigades, making lists, etc).

That's why getting them deplatformed from reddit is better than Twitter or Facebook.

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-173614-774.png (1080x2394, 524.5K)

If this Canadian Government is in the right, and the dissidents are in the wrong, why does Trudeau need to abolish due-process in order to defeat them?

Chinless faggot

uh.... uh..... TRUMP!

>asks straight up if it's a confidence vote or not
>gets a gibberish answer in response

Attached: image_2022-02-21_223809.png (326x291, 119.18K)

Way to fall for the police psyop
>there were no walkers at the protest.
OP meme is trash and probably some lefty plant.

kek
ok

Attached: PP.jpg (1200x630, 48.24K)

That might take some time for us to fix our problems first. So please stay strong just in case.

This

>why are you being such a pussy?

Attached: alberta-giantess.jpg (1036x852, 179.72K)

The emergencies act vote may or may not be a no confidence vote, forcing people to vote along party lines or lose their job.
Not even the MPs know though.

>If it is or isn't a confidence vote doesn't change anything
>Except votes, for the side I want to win.
>So I won't answer and leave it vague to scare people into voting for my side.

Attached: 1614773282460.gif (300x164, 333.04K)

What are you trying to say retard? Use your words because clearly you can't read

Yes, and Conservatives have to do this to enter.
Liberals don't, they can actually slightly criticize Israel in ways that benefit them inside the overton window. Why? they're kike through and through. Conservatives pied piper the only people capable of resisting kikes with their principles.
Liberals are completely demoralized, enitrely incapable of accepting the truth even if their face was shoved in it, and their heads were being dunked repeatedly in three feet of it.

Attached: feds discrediting a workers movement.jpg (1849x963, 213.06K)

Liberals are slimy intellectual dishonest faggots.
>"Do you support, yes or no, child rape?"
>"Getting vaccinated is the only way out of this pandemic."

Attached: Sexual_Predator.jpg (915x590, 82.64K)

A Chinese person from the Xi family will be the Antichrist. The mark is the staff of Xi or a tattoo/mark related to Xi.

Attached: 20220221_170240_0000.png (1728x2304, 1.15M)

roll

this is the entirety of canadian politics, just like elsewhere. no one can ever answer simple questions with a straight answer here. now they're even admitting to using illegally hacked data to pass laws. unfucking real

>"If this is a confidence vote, it will muddy the results. Is this a confidence vote."
>"Whether or not this is a confidence vote doesn't matter!"

Attached: kike_me.jpg (1119x880, 182.02K)

It was her turn!

Attached: 1645462554613.png (960x679, 608.89K)

hey you yanks better knock it off with the illegal money!!!!!!

That is a pretty rudimentary chin deso

Attached: 276A86B6-9073-4130-91D0-A4F4B6EF96AB.jpg (600x450, 38.88K)

God damn it Burgers you're triggering the Libs!

That’s some mighty Jewish pilpul right there. I’m guessing Jews needs a conservative government.
You know. The same conservatives who sat on their hands all weekend.

Attached: 770E5B5B-3A6B-423A-8B9F-DF34E4F7C601.jpg (785x590, 37.61K)

Liberal MP just said they are going after donors from the hacked records

Spoopy

1995 result was a mistake. Let me out.

Attached: 1630944952542.jpg (268x295, 29.84K)

>CCP PLANT DETECTED

Attached: 1632701280563.png (297x336, 122.55K)

Is illegally obtained information viable as evidence in Canadian court, do you know?
If it isn't then I feel it shouldn't be viable as evidence in fucking Parliament, holy shit

Attached: 1625945422194.png (713x611, 25.91K)

>its because of foreign interference
>the only reason we know is because it got hacked
>we need to pass the law
what the fuck was his point? did they not just admit that they're using criminally obtained data to declare an emergency over some tow trucks? holy shit boys im dying this is hilarious

Attached: 1622828769749.jpg (882x729, 84.15K)

sorry, still voting PPC

Attached: 1644730159622.jpg (827x909, 120.47K)

freedom!

Attached: 6632il.jpg (500x666, 187.16K)

Global governance. They told you on the website

Quebec literally doesn't even begin to have what it takes to separate. I, too, wish it did, then I would never have stayed in this shithole. Instead it would have sunken into the ground, and made haiti look like a 0th world paradise.

herro

im almost positive it isn't but canadian law is a joke so im sure nothing will come of it. our entire law is built on
>reasonable
>most
>usually
>average person
that kind of shit

That's not how you roll

Dude they don't care what the slave class has to say. Have you had your eyes sewn shut for the last 10 years? Their mind was made before they spoke.They tested the waters and found them quite safe to do as they wish.

I thought all the truckers went home and their trucks were being towed...

I see you lib tranny.

they are all in the same club

Attached: 1645400316737.png (614x767, 633.91K)

We need a Canadian version of BRRRRRRRRRRR.gif

Attached: BRRRRRRR.gif (384x498, 87.21K)

At this point, anything is better than being in this shit country.

Attached: 1620236882166.png (1164x660, 201.69K)

Why is Trudeau doing this? Did Charles Schwab threaten to kill him if he failed?

>Let me speak to say absolutely nothing interesting
>We like tyranny only if it's proportional to our needs and targeted against peoples who don't think like us
>it is not an overreach
>we take this power to keep democracy safe
>tyranny is for your own safety and health

You did it wrong. Like this.
>the numbers have power
>Trudeau dies

Attached: 1645375142472.jpg (687x1024, 188.98K)

parliament translators need backup

whats your solution?

>Dis regisration very werr foght out
>Y u no rike it?
>Many oversight!
>Is fine Guialo.

Attached: 1617269124552.png (240x236, 77.59K)

CHECKED!!!

>the convoy never had a leader
You are correct. The protests are a grassroots, self-organizing response to Trudeau's policies, and more importantly, where they seem to be heading.

The government created an environment, not unlike a poorly managed forest suffering from severe drought. Stamping out every small brush fire leads to more fuel building up, and subsequently bigger brush fires, bigger fire responses, until a conflaguration erupts that destroys the entire forest.

>Policy > protest > more restrictions > increased protests >harsh crackdowns > widespread protests > emergency measures > ???
Does anyone have trouble seeing where this cycle will ultimately lead to?

Attached: civil-war-goes-to-4chan.jpg (1382x4942, 3.05M)

Fug, I know that feel. It's similar over here too.

>+1 PPC vote
Sorry say again tranny?

Attached: 1645395696566.png (620x653, 180.4K)

Yes. That's why this is so ridiculous.
A lot of MPs asked
>Can anybody in the liberal party points to any blockaids currently going on?
They would just deflect or avoid the question.

oh my word

kek smile upon us now and grant us this wish

checked, Christ is King

It's been the case for quite a while. Traveling to 3rd world countries really opens your eyes to how fucked up shitty we have it here, which is an astounding kind of conclusion, and appalling.

Operations Security (OpSec) for ordinary innocent Joes/Janes who might be at risk of being misunderstood by a paranoid Pineland regime.

1. Shut the fuck up when NEAR any mobile phones & anything connected to internet (ie. computers, cars-onstar, smart tv, alexa, skybell, nest, etc).
2. For extra security, leave the cellphone AT HOME, only talk outside (vehicles/buildings are easy to bug) while going for walks WITHOUT the fucking cellphone. Remember, they have software that can identify GROUPS of people simply by correlating location data + time, to see who gets together and how often (outside of work).
3. Only trust people who you have grown up with, (or personally have known several members of their immediate family for years.) This also helps defeat cell phone correlation techniques.
4. Only trust people who are NOT currently facing charges or on probation.
5. Keep any group with spicy topics VERY small, 3-4 members, even if you know more people who meet above criteria and are cool, get them to form separate cells and COMPARTMENTALIZE.

See excellent threads below for advanced discussion on strategy and preparations:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/350447570/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/361745172/

>The Italian police identified the ENTIRE CIA rendition team, simply by correlating ONE suspect’s mobile phone with others. Linkrel.
wired.com/2007/06/st-cia/
>If you have trouble understanding how serious this is, get a friend to lock you in a bathroom for a week, feeding you twice a day and imagine spending the next TEN years like that.

Attached: dogs-of-war.jpg (619x696, 107.65K)

>Haiti
Time for the friendly reminder.
Upon closer inspection of so-called zombies, you will quickly find out that these moaning, slowly moving, death-smelling creatures are actually just regular living niggers displaying typical behavior.

The niggers in Haiti have chopped down almost all the trees to make charcoal, which they use to cook delicious mud pies. Because of this, the country is 98% deforested and the soil is now largely infertile. The apes depend almost totally on foreign aid just to survive, as they could not grow their own food even if they wanted to. There is almost no tourism, little industry and epidemic levels of crime, poverty and AIDS (duh). Haiti is a perfect example that no matter where niggers are, whether in Africa or the Americas, if they are allowed to run things on their own, the result is invariably the same: EPIC FAILURE.

A wonderful, miraculous event occurred on January 12, 2010, when a 7.0 earthquake completely flattened half the country and killed--as of March 2010--around 230,000 niggers. Lulz were had as the world witnessed the chimpouts that immediately broke out before the earth even stopped shaking. Niggers wasted no time with the "Gibs me dat!", demanding that the rest of the world drop whatever they were doing to come rescue their useless asses.

Open-air dead nigger storage, courtesy of Mother Nature.

The earth-coon-ake produced classic TNB, such as: a nigger dragging a dead nigger out of a coffin in order to steal it, another nigger digging a 12-year-old sow out of the rubble and immediately raping her, and wild feral coons building barricades and road blocks out of nigger corpses. Haiti will continue being an incredible mess for years to come, except for the fact that the earthquake left Port-Au-Price looking better than before. That and all the dead niggers.

Attached: 1472006240688.jpg (905x5547, 804.9K)

Damn dude. Well I will say when I was at work Trudeau dies tomorrow came into my mind and it was a strong feeling too. I'm guessing it was bullshit but it was just weird.

all of this, just to avoid saying "with omicron, harsher measures are no longer warranted. we are listening to the science and most importantly listening to Canadians."
yeah, he has a NDA with his former student btw.
use your imagination.

Attached: Governed by a pedo with NDAS with his former students.jpg (1024x1024, 180.01K)

i'll check TAHT for a dollar

But the brown people they bussed in said they loved us.

Don't you think it's time to start behaving like humans instead of golems?

Attached: 1634218329345.png (1242x1019, 1.58M)

Trudea's regime seem to be doing the Robespierre purity spiral.
>First they came for the truckers, and I did not speak out, because I was not a trucker.
>Then they came for the donors, and I did not speak out, because I was not a donor.
>Then they came for people 'connected' with the protest, and I did not speak out, because I was not 'connected' with the protest.
>Then they came for the shitposters, and there was no one left to speak for me.

Attached: shitposts.infuriates.them.jpg (894x1855, 514.47K)

>THERE IS NO LEADER

>IT WAS NEVER ABOUT THE MONEY

>EVERYONE HONKS, NO ONE QUITS

Attached: everything burns.jpg (1920x817, 166.62K)

are anons on this face recognition?

HONK HONK

Attached: honks from heaven.jpg (319x158, 10.77K)

Pimpintreehugga should be world president

not sure

Attached: 1644889607273.png (888x1191, 435.28K)

It only gets worse before it gets worse.

Ahhhhh fug

Attached: 1643782633221.png (664x689, 502.09K)

>Why
Because he's merely a puppet dancing to strings of his (((masters))). They say jump he says, "it's 2015!" and bam: a nonsensical bill is proposed to change pronouns used in our national anthem.

Kek beat me to it so you get this instead. The Conservatives are the same controlled opposition party that they have always been regardless of who the leader is. I've always liked Pierre but I will not vote for that party.

Attached: 1632278022404.jpg (720x874, 66.82K)

man is INTERTWINED with pedophilia, open secret.

Attached: 1590116581532.jpg (2600x3704, 3.25M)

Cringe edits making a legitimate leader look like a faggot. Nice.

photoshopped in. go look at the original video. nowhere's to be found.

>Eat mud cookies every day
>Better than having Trudeau as your leader
fuck this clownworld.

Attached: Witnessed.jpg (870x790, 276.92K)

>live in Hongcouver
>have only gone outside a few times since 2001
>look at videos of the protests
>it's all white people
I'd have a panic attack, chinks are soulless but that is uncomfortably wh*te

>Then they came for the shitposters, and there was no one left to speak for me

Attached: shitpost-anti-government-memes.jpg (960x940, 86.11K)

Threads moving so fast nobody will notice

I can't hear you, I voted PPC too loudly, say again tranny?

Attached: 1645396116706.png (323x327, 49.31K)

Good morning, I hate pedo trannies.
Love from New Zealand
Steady on, lads

Attached: C5A5883C-4E08-4B90-8737-7C0623F3DA1E.jpg (3432x4096, 749.37K)

confirmed feds
these people were guests at the Laurier
hotel refuses to give up their registry names
charter rights have to be respected, you know?

Attached: 1620536545761.png (946x972, 569.44K)

>>Then they came for the shitposters, and there was no one left to speak for me

Attached: shitposting.baby.hears.a.knock.png (611x900, 606.27K)

user the thread looks retarded because bottom nigger has point bomb parliament

Thanks fren for that letter you posted in the last thread. I am going to send it to my MP.

faggot canadians can't come for me

This guy was right all along

Actually he was on the site until 2018 when he was removed for reasons unknown.

kek
saved

Ouch kek!

>literally
provides no reason why Quebec, which has enough hydroelectric to power New York and abundant natural resources, would become the same as a decolonized shit hole filled with niggers that has been plundered for 300 plus years

Leftoids think mass formation psychosis is a conspiracy theory yet they have convinced themselves the horses didnt trample on any protesters. Despite the video and pictures.

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-174758-111.png (1080x1804, 245.5K)

No.

Where is this pic from?

>C0iVdD
>covid id!?

Attached: 1617539456235.jpg (474x464, 34.03K)

white identity on the rise
I pity any people who are so broken, so subjugated that they no longer have to struggle.
chugs, I am looking at you.

Attached: 1588398534733.png (500x500, 411.82K)

they're all fucking ready the exact precise same script it's fucking insanity
>we must restore law and order
>very limited and targeted
>illegal blockers
>harassing everyone
>gonzillions millions dollar were lost by the corporations
>white supremacist
>violent extremism
>the emergency act is necessary to restore confidence
>to restore confidence
what the actual fucking fuck

Attached: 23532532418.jpg (1142x493, 76.13K)

I found that pasta in the archives years ago and spent a few days sprucing it up. I make it a habit to always post it whenever Haiti is mentioned no matter the context.

Attached: One man's rage against Haiti.png (1656x192, 47.02K)

>Black people are not white supremacists
Don't tell Black people what to do you racist piece of shit! Their Black bodies, their choice!

Quick story anons.
I left from red deer AB on fri and stopped in Regina Saskatchewan to wait out the blizzard in Manitoba. Continued on this morning and rolled my jeep. I am now currently in a Tim Hortons waiting for a ride sent from my new employer 6 hours away to pick me up....and I'm on fuckin Any Forums. We really are here forever frens. Bring on the hell world. I'm not afraid.

Attached: 20220215_115806.png (994x904, 307.54K)