The funniest thing about all this is the little Napoleon wannabe thought he'd play the strong peacemaker who saved...

The funniest thing about all this is the little Napoleon wannabe thought he'd play the strong peacemaker who saved Europe from war just before an election. It's backfired spectacularly as Putin played this granny-shagging homo like a fiddle. Topkek.

Attached: photo_verybig_213670.jpg (640x427, 120.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKOESy_yq3w&list=RDEwCqh2ezljQ&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

french men, if there are any left, are beyond ugly

I've just commented that with wife, what a clown.

While I hate Macaroon, I must say there's nothing wrong with shagging grannies and chubby mums

Oh well, I guess jew nosed faggot can go get ass fucked by his tranny man-wife to feel vetter about getting mogged.
FROG FAGGOT

few things in life are more amusing than the frenchies larping as a world power..

Attached: Screenshot - 21_02.jpg (310x406, 27.3K)

Dont forget we hate him too

Meh, at least he tried to do SOMETHING while everyone else was busy running around in panic

Based frogman

OP is a a roastie. I'm not fighting, whore. If you roasties hate Putin so much YOU join the military.

kek
At least be competent if youre going to play peace maker, which jew nose tranny lover isnt.
Did that fag really think things would just work themselves out?
>oh well at least he tried
What a western loser mindset

I second this

Why am I supposed to care you glownigger? Go suck your boss's liverspotted wrinkledick and sign your shitskin kid up to die for israel.

He’s a fucking cuck

how is Micron even relevant in this?

Don't you think this was intentional? Macron is trying to fill in the void left by Merkel as the 'leader' of the EU. It's in Putin's interests to make Macron look bad, an EU with a leader is stronger than one without.

Built for Big Black Cock

thirded

And I know very few people who don't utterly hate and despise him.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKOESy_yq3w&list=RDEwCqh2ezljQ&index=2

>tranny-shagging homo
ftfy

Show flag

He tried and failed ro play hero and broker a peace deal
He got out smarted and humiliated, something not uncommon for the french

Every politician that visited him except Bolsonaro and Orban now look like retards.

>why the long table?
>he's a modern frenchman
oh..

He should have told him about bill clintons nazi ties!