Will my kids be jewish if I date a jewish woman?

What is the caveat for having jewish kids? I am not jewish but apparently I am dating a jewish woman. I don't really mind. However there are some things I am not keen on. Apparently with people who are jewish, the jewishness is passed via a womans womb? So if the woman is jewish then your kids are auto jewish? Is that correct or incorrect? Also, inter-religion dating can be complicated I imagine? I am christian but I don't attend church. I find religion to be a deeply personal thing and I don't see a need for me to attend church.

Attached: despair.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ceht-3xu84I
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102?dopt=Abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
jme.bmj.com/content/36/12/798.abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00761.x/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
cirp.org/library/psych/boyle6/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9393302
cirp.org/library/psych/goldman1/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they're already jewish because you thought about it

Damn so jewishness is passed via thought!? The jews are so far beyond us its hilarious.

You vil have to convert. And then all of you vil be gassed.

Yes. Demon spawn.

Attached: IMG_20220221_184657_edit_1167465769071337.jpg (2736x2736, 1.72M)

>What is the caveat
She will force you to have sex with your offspring.

Yes. Dont do it unless you want you and your family to be murdered by us come DOTR.

Buy a Russian bride. Going cheap fella x

Jews are matrilineal. The women are the problem. Find a better woman.

It's a meme.
It's something jews made up to cut their losses from foreign men taking their women.
The idea is that if foreign men take their women and the children can be convinced to see themselves as jews, those children will devote themselves to advancing the jewish tribe rather than the tribe of their father.

its the oposite to many jewish men wer ebanging non jewish woman

Attached: Abigail-Shapiro-with-her-husband.jpg (600x600, 34.01K)

>I find religion to be a deeply personal thing
most insidious and destructive meme of the modern era. it's the total opposite, it's the glue that binds a people together. this is even its meaning etymologically.
your wife will go into the great ovens of hell should she not convert.

first post
the
b
e
s
s
t
Listen you stupid bastard, there is 1 and only 1 reason some kike bitch is after you: TO TAKE SOMETHING FROM YOU
>soul
>money
>dignity
possibly your life too
Read the 7 woes of the pharisees, by Jesus in the Book of Matthew, and think of it when you're around her

Just don‘t have children

Sure, but those men don't need memes. The kids are their genes regardless of what they identify as, thus they don't need to worry about what they identify as. What matters is that people who aren't their genes serve the people who are their genes, and thus the memes are imposed upon the children of jewish females and non jewish males.

If you are sincere here is my experience.
> If she denounces her jewish heritage, kid is not jewish for most rabbis
> liberal rabbis will still concider the kid to be jewish (a sekular one, and maybe try to show them their "faith"). I think the belive in the "jewish gene" / shit or something
> Extreme orthodox rabbis will require you to convert, and you must raise the kids jewish
> Ultra kiked Extreme orthodox rabbis won't accept you at all, you can't marry her and will boot her off.

Do you want to marry her in Israel, well... bad news.

> I find religion to be a deeply personal thing and I don't see a need for me to attend church.

many are like this, even Jews (most are sekular, depite Any Forums beliefs), yeah they are still brainwashed into the holohoax meme, and chances are if you marry here you got to keep a lid on that one for the rest of you life (kek, a woman made the kike win to censor you).

Find out what her familys rabbis say, they are the ones pretty much deciding, but Israel will say no, you kid is not Jewish, unless you shut up, and let the kid do a DNA test and pretend to be "lost" or some shit (unironically, make a holohoax family story about how you lost your heritage, and "now you found it again") your kid can now even be accepted by some of the most Extreme orthodox rabbis.

sige heil and mazel tov.

tip: don't invite your ultra JQ redpilled family members and her family at the same time, shit can get really fucking awkward and ruin the vibes (unless you tell them to STFU and behave for that event)... just my personal experience.

Attached: 1627408260369.gif (389x309, 3.9M)

I think Jewism is literally passed via mitochondria. Your mitochondria comes from a line of women going from your mother to her mother to her mother and so on, kinda like how your Y chromosome comes from your dad who gets it from his dad who got it from his dad etc.

what matters is preserveing ethnic and cultural legacy, jewish woman tended not to out mix so it was safer to hedge bets with them, the world is much difrent today than when that law was made

Attached: carpethianjew.jpg (268x188, 12.47K)

If you impregnate a Jewess, she will want to mutilate your son's dick.

Sex & Circumcision: An American Love Story by Eric Clopper
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

Child Circumcision: An Elephant in the Hospital by Professor R. McAllister
youtube.com/watch?v=Ceht-3xu84I

Circumcision decreases penile sensitivity
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102?dopt=Abstract

Circumcision associated with sexual difficulties
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947

The exaggeration of the benefits of circumcision in regards to HIV/AIDS transmission
jme.bmj.com/content/36/12/798.abstract

There is no case for the widespread implementation of circumcision as a preventative measure to stop transmission of AIDS/HIV
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00761.x/full

Circumcision decreases sexual pleasure
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977

Circumcision decreases efficiency of nerve response in the glans of the penis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847

Circumcision linked to pain, trauma, and psychosexual sequelae
cirp.org/library/psych/boyle6/

Circumcision results in significant loss of erogenous tissue
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902

Circumcision has negligible benefit
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693

Neonatal circumcision linked to pain and trauma
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731

Circumcision may lead to need for increased care and medical attention in the first 3 years of life
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9393302

Circumcision linked to psychological trauma
cirp.org/library/psych/goldman1/

Circumcision may lead to abnormal brain development and subsequent deviations in behavior
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682

Attached: bris roastie.jpg (800x776, 328.21K)

Drown her in the creek bro. Either that or just don't have kids with her. Don't bring Jews into this world. My mom's Jewish and she was terrible and I feel bad for having Jewish mitochondria because I feel like I'm just genetically a bad person. Gonna fuck an Aryan bitch so that mitochondria is replaced in the next generation. So don't make your kids wanna get rid of Jew mitochondria by not giving them Jewish mitochondria.

That's correct, user, they'll be a part of Am Yisrael, and you should convert too if you're already dating a jewess.
>Daily reminder that all enemies of the Chosen People will be hunted down and killed, no matter where you are, where you live, your age, your sex or your ideas, you're already dead, death to Amalek.

Attached: All amalek must be killed..jpg (1024x924, 178.77K)