Accept Ukraine into NATO. Now

Enough of this shit.

Attached: seventh-sister_f5c85134.jpg (960x540, 52.33K)

Id rather russia just take it

>362323006
>accept Ukraine into NATO
Why?
Nothing is going to happen.
Russia won’t invade because they know neo-liberal warmongers are dying for a excuse to expand globohomo into Russia..
Amerisharts won’t do shit because they never do.
/thread
All Fields

idk they seem pretty weak, i doubt they'd make a good ally

no, why, why would anyone want it, why, who gains from it?

Let Russia have it.

nae toe

Attached: index.jpg (168x300, 4.35K)

THIS!!!! FUCKING THIS!!!!

STAND UP TO THE MURDERER

If Russia annexes Ukraine and rename themselves Ukraine for a day then, and only then, can Ukraine join NATO.

How would America feel if Russia made a hostile club with Canada and Mexico and put missiles near the border? You can argue against Putin's Dugin inspired imperialism but he is 100% justified in disarming Ukraine after the election was rigged by mutts.

The remainder of Ukraine west could join the EU maybe?

If so, i'm glad we left the EU. Hah.

Attached: brexit time.jpg (692x878, 74K)

We are surrounded by a pussy-whipped Brady Bunch. Sanctions won't cut it with Putin.

Bruh we can't go to war that would interrupt the migrants invasion

more like dissolve nato and nafta. NATO is the problem.

Attached: 65l3nf.jpg (888x499, 232.52K)

None of them are good allies I hope the USA leaves nato

Typical screeching Nignog memeflag faggot. KYS.

Nato is trying to get Ukraine milshill

Question: Why doesn't Ukraine take back the provinces that Russia has taken? If this is a game of chicken, then Ukraine already lost. Show's over.

fuck off zoggie

Ukraine will, that's how Russia will enter a war, without looking like the agressor. The war will be about annexation of eastern provinces and overthrowing the ukrainian government to put a puppet pro-russian anti-NATO-and-UE authoritarian government in place.

And this is a bad thing why? Explain to me why I shouldn't be happy living under a Russian flag

>Brady Bunch reference
>unironic Warmongering
This post is a prime example of what is wrong with this board the last 6 years.
Most posts are made by literal fox news consooming boomers who love pissrael.
We all celebrated the 2016 election but look what it has done to this board.
We were genuine Opposition to the uniparty once.

Attached: 1645370112188.jpg (1477x2071, 211.2K)

Kys
Kys
Sage
Kys

I never said whether it was a bad thing or not. The thing is, Ukraine is in the middle of a feud between Western block and Russia since the Orange Revolution, they both sniff their ass as a bargain to whether a ex-CIS state can be taken out of the Russian sphere of influence. Myself, I think that neither the USA or the EU had to win something from having their influence as near from Moscow, in the middle of what was the origin of the Russian empire. A quite stupid game to play. Better reinforce the independence of non-Russian states like the Baltic states or Finland.