THE NEXT PEARL HARBOUR

Brazil will stab the USA in the back and capture the Panama Canal, Puerto Rico and Guantanamo, thus splitting the US Pacific and Atlantic fleets. It is a preparative measure antecipating the conquest of Florida and part of the greater Operation Sayuri.

Attached: usa invasion plans meme.png (850x891, 471.24K)

Unless someone attacks, we'll never do anything.

Fuck you. And fuck Brazilian macacos.

He has a point, we are about to join China's BRI and maybe even sign a military alliance... all thanks to Biden and his stupidity.

Based BRICS 4D chess move

You're tripping, Colombia will take back Panama and Nicaragua.

Where does my country fit in your masterplan?

That’ll be great for the first 2 hours until the US nukes the everloving shit out of Brazil and anyone else involved. Good luck faggot

You can take Chile

you DO realize China controls the panama canal right?
stupid fuck.

We never do anything user, never

You know you are the only American-aligned country in South America, right? If someone is never going to mess with mutts, it's you.

Haven't you just signed into the BRI in exchange for China recognizing Salinas as Argentina?

We stand as one macaco bro
You have my baguette standing behind you at all times!

Attached: 1644264463335.jpg (1972x1490, 424.7K)

oh shit, really?

>MFW Biden is so weak we get another 9/11

Attached: 53151A9A-CE3C-4AD6-A737-B3429895A284.jpg (500x366, 58.93K)

Wat? We ain't no match for Darien Gap, véi...

that would be hilarious. if that happens ill never be rude to brazilian posters ever again

we going to sell food and supplies for both sides in the war

We sold a merc division to the US in WW2, and destroyed Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay a few times. But that's about it.

Yeah, you have no idea how stupid post cold-war US is... like you could have allied with Russia against China, but made a huge effort to push Russia into China.

Why would we go across South America to invade the Panama? Other countries here can't even touch us, just go by land ratard, inb4 muh ships, we basically don't have any and only a single decent submarine, also, the US stabbed us in the back first

If a war broke out we will probably just experience some coup d'etat and stay neutral

You will not do anything

I doubt even if somoene attacks, remember the famous adage: "bem-vindo conquistadores amados!"

Brazil me lo mama