We had two months notice

Attached: DFA8486A-B029-4E3D-85F1-889654EB07F0.jpg (1384x875, 625.83K)

my cock is so fuckign hard rn

Attached: 41e.jpg (406x422, 12.06K)

nothing will happen
all smokescreen bro

Attached: 16429786809.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Red pill me on Zhirik

2 hours and 40 minutes until nothing happens

Bombastic clown playing puppet opposition but nobody even believes there is an opposition at this point.

Does anybody anywhere want this war except wealthy jews? I have not met a single American who gives a fuck about Ukraine. It literally never comes up on conversation because why the fuck would it? It's on the other side of the planet and has no relevance to daily American life.

>His father, Volf Isaakovich Eidelshtein (or Wolf Andreyevich Eidelshtein), was a Ukrainian Jew

Attached: 1258209875.png (290x218, 27.19K)

>2 more months

Attached: 1645482597265.jpg (1080x814, 86.9K)

Ukraine expressing the wishes to join NATO is kinda like the Cuban missile crisis for Russia.

In other hand if we got the control over it a huge problem with gas transport would resolve ittself.
They kept holding the fucking pipe to ransom so badly we went and built the pipe around them in the Ocean, and then germans started fucking with us.

If there's no Ukraine there's no need for nordstream.

Inshallah

Just take over Ukraine, and buy and sell gas with Bitcoin.

Attached: Untitled.png (527x447, 125.76K)

>In other hand if we got the control over it a huge problem with gas transport would resolve ittself.
why? dont you already have crimea which was the key to your exporting?

>The bear will leave the cave forever
You were warned years ago.

Source?

Attached: 2942831E-7FB5-4B63-A5AE-91037EFEA4E8.png (398x398, 75.92K)

was watching the Russian soldiers setting up their shit, no fags, no niggers, no women, just pure hardcore fucking strenght

they could take the faggy US right now, in a couple of days, the US is too busy learning CRT and being woke to defend themselves, also they're all fags

I posted this in January and got called a shill.

Attached: mkdX1qn.jpg (1080x1350, 248.04K)

am, not pm, you fuckin retard
he's talking about EST

Crimea had nothing to do with Gas.

Crimea was our access to black sea and base for the entire navy fleet until the new retarded Ukrainian regime refused to continue lease.

Attached: getAsset.jpg (2015x1680, 857.72K)

why would he talk about EST when he's in Russia you stupid fuck

Cдeлaй Poccию cнoвa вeликoй

>Crimea was our access to black sea and base for the entire navy fleet until the new retarded Ukrainian regime refused to continue lease.
how do they turn off a port lease in a territory that russia owns?
doesnt europe need these ukrainian pipelines as much as russia does? do those retards think they are going to wind energy their way out of russian entanglement?

Fuck NATO, I hope you guys do take Ukraine (not that I think it will happen). The West has gotten far too complacent and is acting like Putin doing basic geopolitiking is literally Hitler. If Russia actually made a real move, the West would have to come up with actual strategies rather than just doing the same bitch and moan sanctions that have stagnated world history for the past 80 years.

ummm tartussevastopol

Yeah, you're told what's going to happen FAR in advance.
The bible is the oldest example

>we
That's why you should never praise African-Americans. They're spoilt.