Are you ready to rumble Natoanons?

Attached: Woooooooooooooooo.jpg (1079x902, 365.42K)

been waiting my whole life for this.

happeningbros, we won.

Attached: neetpepe.png (498x542, 361.86K)

Attached: asky.jpg (810x722, 227.11K)

Kek, if peacekeeping is occupation, then US has occupied countries on every continent

No one will be conscripted mate.
At least winter is ending but I still need fuel, hope prices don't skyrocket

Ukraine isn't part of NATO.
Nothing's gonna happen,all those lies people told Ukrainians about standing with them were garbage.
They made fun of Germans for not supporting their gay theater, but we were the only ones honest about them being on their own.

Kill the Russian subhumans

man how wide must your jaws be to suck this much cock?

ukraine will win, and it will be more humiliating than the defeat in finland for the russian faggots

not our fucking problem
signed: every american that remembers 9/11

There is nobody on this planet better at fellatio than a slovenian sucking russian dick

he's going to get away with it right?

Maybe, maybe not.
But they'll do it on their own.

FUCKING CHECKED

not relevant. your kraut eyes have been nato penetrated so hard by mutt cock you cant comprehend facts behind his words.

quints + the day of invasion
i think the digits speak for themselves
this shit ain't our problem

no problems

that just makes it 10 times better
man don't you have a homeless man to fellatio

I don't know probably twice as wide as the ones you wrap around Epstein's mutilated krepla

Lmao kill yourself roach

wasted nigger

>another kike

Nothing will happen. These territories have been de facto Russian territory for years, and nobody has done anything about it. Now Russia is making it official, and still nobody will do anything about it.

Why should I care if Russia wants to occupy Dumbass

Absolutely ready to sit, and do nothing while you get eternally btfo. Enjoy fucking around and finding out, I'm not helping you.

Checked. Not my fucking problem. Russia could invade the entire EU for all I care.

checked, but sadly false. you'll be the ones paying for it, just like you paid for all the previous wars

You seem obsessed with cocks. You know what else has same shape and geometry like cocks?
Pipes. Gas Pipes. Russian Gas Pipes.

You pay russians billions for gas every year, and you pay holocaust victims billions every year, and you never question why the number of victims, or the number of Russian pipes, only seem to grow.

Because you have focus on the growing of other mens cocks. Despicable Kraut.

What happened on the 9th of November?

No mate thats not how it works.

If you didn't want to become the "world police" maybe you shouldn't have fucked up our empire.

The only wars you join are the ones for oil, but any actual threat to humanity you can guarantee the yanks are hiding away.

It's your time now big bollocks, go on "show us how its done"

Dilate ivan

Attached: iq81esiniz111.jpg (640x587, 399.78K)

C-C-Checked

>all this homo talk
>swedish flag

Attached: 1626121861759.jpg (632x1952, 94.07K)

Checked, Not my fucking problem, snow-niggers can blow each other’s off, the world will be a better place.

Attached: 5F2E6B17-8692-4E7C-90E5-42319DE4C0E6.jpg (1024x819, 55.74K)

Seeing the Mutt's performance against mountain dwelling goatfuckers for the last 20 years, I expect them to shit their frilly panties real quick when fighting an actual army. They better be well stocked up on drones, or they will go nowhere.