FUCK THIS SHOW

Oh my God I hate Craig of the Creek. I hate how ALL of the black characters on that show dress, talk and act like fictional white people. There was an episode on TV just a second ago where there was a group of black kids and one of them had on a long sweater that covered up his sleeves (like a anime girl) and another black character had blue eyes and wore a cape while acting as caucasian as possible. This shit needs to be taken off of the air. It is false programming to make niggers look like they fit into society. All of the niggers on the show smile and say yes sir and no sir to authority. I'm pretty sure they all have straight As in school. Overall, Craig of the Creek is an abomination due to the fact that it takes a subspecies such as the African nigger and paints it in such a way that you would think Craig was actually a human being and not a chimpanzee. Craig of the Creek is in fact propoganda to make whites that dont live in black areas to believe that black people are their friends (They aren't, never trust a nigger who says that you are their friend. They just want to gain your trust).

Attached: 1625154255074.jpg (1000x563, 76.37K)

Imagine watching Children's Cartoons as an Adult.

Attached: Bracco Italiano VIII.jpg (1200x675, 54.86K)

Looks like Steven Jewniverse, is it made by the same guys?

Attached: 1645438159961.jpg (1024x510, 95.71K)

Imagine not keeping a watchful eye for what the jews are trying to feed your children nowandays

sorry im an adult. I dont watch cartoons for 5 year olds

Attached: 1636899391209.png (850x762, 434.28K)

Very unrealistic portrayal of nigger kid. Typical white liberal/Jewish abomination. Would absolutely suck to grow up as a kid with todays pc cartoons.

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is normal, meanwhile chuck sells fuck and suck

Imagine showing your Children, "Children's Cartoons" in 2022. They should be learning and playing.

Attached: Lagotto Romagnolo III.jpg (275x183, 6.53K)

This is the best thread on Any Forums right now

>grandpa, what were you doing when WW3 started?
>uh you know, uh posting about Cal Arts cartoons on a mongolian basket weaving forum or something

>leftists think of Any Forums as hardened badasses
Freudian slip much?

Nigga just turn that shit off like literally do anything else wtf lol

everyone itt is a nigger

Based satan

Attached: 1644888089410.jpg (500x544, 200.02K)

No, just you.

lol couldn't make it through all of those words huh? maybe the meme of lefty memes being too verbose for rightys is actually true

How did you know

Or someone is trying to provide counterexample to the rampant niggotry presented everywhere else. OP is a faggot.

If you want niggers to start behaving normally, you have to show them what that looks like when other niggers do it. This show isn't for us, it's for them. If we're gonna put all these nigger shows on tv, I'd rather see more Huxtable and less Minaj.

I saw basically a full episode of that once, OP watches the normie af cartoonjew but he's not wrong. These are white children characters painted nigger. Occasionally they apparently do "black stuff" like irrc freestyle rapping or some shit.
It's clearly all designed, by some shitlib noglovers who live in sheltered little communities, 30 miles away from the closest actual niggers, save their few chosen token nogs to make themselves feel progressive. And the angle is to try and make children think nogs are human, as Leaf OP stated accurately.
Don't let children watch this poz'd jewish shit.

imagine not animating a show yourself to show your kids

I mean it more as in keep weary of what they might have acess to when they get to the point to use the internet
Warn them early about troons groomers and degenerate corners of the internet

I think he's just highlighting an obvious strawman, midwit-kun

Attached: 224C9ADF-BD39-44AE-946D-BC49C5F20193.gif (267x200, 1.76M)

That sounds pretty nice
But a one man animation army isn't me

Attached: 1639769493498.gif (250x250, 991.81K)

Why are you watching literal brain poison?
If you're around a child watching it find a way to turn that shit off or find something else to do.
Majority of cartoons now are fucking awful and with time will cross the lines into degenerate faggy shit.
Amphibia was a decent show (no fag enabling, crossdressing, pronouns, race baiting) then the recent season jumped right into that shit.
Just don't watch it man.

I think he (and you) are unable to understand the concept of sarcasm when someone is using it to ridicule you. Gee, I wonder why that is?

maybe he has kids that consooooom this bullshit?

Yeah? That so? Well how tf did Nick Cannon work out for that bullshit, OP? How about Bill Rapesby and his gayass cartoon?
Fat ass Carl Winslow and Urkle make them act any more human?
How about Sanford and Son, did they get a job and contribute to society over that one?
Did that Chris Rock tf ever show make them become fathers? No? Well maybe fuck niggers, gas them all.

You think that's bad? You should check UK/BBC shows. Their black population is 2.3%, but they put them in fucking everything.
Also, their cartoons show blacks going to libraries and learning. I've never seen a black in a library that wasn't a homeless person sleeping.

I am very weary, but it's too exhausting to police children over bullshit. Better to show them the Classics like Ben-Hur and Taras Bulba so they become generally educated good people.

now you're just pretending to be retarded. I'm sorry for your lack of intellect user but don't try to put that on me!

Attached: 1612911431263.gif (460x426, 654.93K)

They shouldn't. They are not fit for people in general.

Stopped watching Cartoons (including Animu) a long time ago. Thankfully my Sertraline/Zoloft is making me less capable of giving a fuck about it. Fuck these (((Jew Toons))) - give me reality instead.

Leftist memes are always full of Freudian slips. It's ok that you secretly love the right, you can join at any time.

Wtf you leaf nigger Russia invading Ukraine and you're there talking about some literally who show lmao

Why are you watching garbage made for autistic 30 year old men?

Shows like the flintstones, back in the day, used to be story boarded to appeal to adult via over the head adult humor in order to cater to children but still have elements of entertainment to adults. The reason being there were far fewer channels and limited broadcast time windows. Hence the reason cartoons, esp during the 90s, were renown for having details that kids missed out on to later get the jokes as they got older.

I'm convinced these threads are elaborate slide threads. There's so much garbage I wouldn't even know exists if you fagss didn't constantly shill it here.