What to do if unvaxxed?

I haven't been able to enter some places for a while. Iv been going on walks, iv been going to parks, the mall I can go to but the only thing to do is walk around if I'm not buying anything.

I want to be at a place where I can chill and just be around people. What are some places you can think of and where have you been going to hangout that isnt outdoors?

Attached: 1644518686191.jpg (556x680, 112.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Half the people here are commisars and the other half don't give a shit, covid has exposed everyone

Do it anyway, you think someone cares enough to check your fucking vaccine ID?
That said I can't relate as my country, cucked as it is, has removed all restrictions

Same this fucking sucks balls

wouldnt know
never cucked

Hongtario is opening in a few days. Or so they say.

Make your own private places like the mutts did during prohibition.

outdoors are better for you. that's where you will meet other good people. lots of hobbies to do outdoors, you don't have to just walk around.

Just get the vaccine. Even if it doesn’t do much for Covid, you can at least be a part of society. Side effects are rare.

Just get weekly tests instead wtf

Covid spelt backwards is divoc

>the only thing to do is walk around if I'm not buying anything.
>if I'm not buying anything.
who was allowed to keep doing things during early lockdowns? people with money. now it is just more obvious; have the money we want you to, or get lost

Unvaxxed here I get to do whatever I want because my state isn't completely cucked
Get fucking raked

Attached: 1645049998584.jpg (1312x1312, 129.2K)

>want to be at a place where I can chill and just be around people.

stupid bait 1pbtid post. sage

would you really want to be in the same buildings as maxvaxxed retards? i'm good and they'll be eased in a few weeks

Is coffee good for you? Also, thanks for giving the world Total Drama Island.

Attached: lindsay_commission_by_pervyangel_d4ruim5.png (1026x1750, 387.65K)

cucknada does not accept negative tests or natural immunity. specifics depend on the province.

it's truly the land of the glorious and free.

Attached: let them eat hoof.jpg (2500x1667, 566.22K)

What province are you in? Most AB businesses stopped asking for the passport two weeks ago.

>The Hebrew term Divoc means “the possession of the pernicious soul”. It’s a compound word that also translates as a package, bundle, or discrete part. It can also mean “to tear apart,” “to separate,” or “to annihilate.” Some conveniences in the U.S. say the name gathers the commitment of a person to a poisonous soul.

>I cannot be content with just myself and nature
YWNMI

>Catch the coof
>Cultivate the coof
>Whenever your healed certs is running out reinfect with the coof
>Profit

live somewhere else, retard.

why would you want to be around insane people?

my employer was passive aggressive about it and cut my workweek from 40 hours to 15 hours and then threw up their hands and said" sorry, its your choice". i have 4 kids and a wife to feed and if i resist ill just lose my job anyways. i dont like being punked. so i sold my house that i owed $230k on for $700k and bout a house in the middle of nowhere for $240K. im going to start my own business and gonna work in the 3 cities that are somewheat near my new house. fuck this shitty society, fuck this government and fuck corporate america. im not ever gonna take any fake vaccines just because a shitty employer says i have to when its all just a political virtue signal. im not gonna go along with it, ever. ive still never taken a covid test or the jab, and it'll be that way til i die.

No, fuck you bootlicker

Pray the rosary

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Intelligent Catholic .jpg (720x881, 244.76K)

move out of canada im unvaxxed and havent worn a mask in a year and havent had even someone glare at me
i did get barred from someones wedding in some shithole blue state but that was another positive

Just take the fucking vax, it doesn't even hurt and nothing bad will happen.

how many of you were never taught to find hobbies? dudes seriously: fishing, hunting, hiking, road biking, mountain biking, golf, disc golf, bird watching, foraging, yard sale antique hunting, should I continue? there's a MILLION great things to do being alive that don't require a vax pass.

i dont owe any bank or any person jack shit. zero debt, and i own the roof over my head. fuck everyone, but most of all, fuck my government. theyre the ones that created this entire situation

How many? For how long?

Attached: 1626756083952.jpg (720x799, 49.13K)

yep, this. or just hang out with your family if you need social interaction that badly

I make music

Whatever is necessary. You should be happy to receive boosters because it means you're better protected.

no. it isnt gonna happen so just stop asking. we dont want it so fuck off

Ew, an extrovert. Get the fuck off this board.

find a poker league in your area. you get to go to a bar (free poker) and meet people from all different backgrounds and then you'll eventually start getting invited to friends houses to play (cash games)

Why?

according to who? the companies selling the products? the government who is financially connected to the companies selling the products? nah. i think they are full of shit. money corrupts

i just read the internet how do you tolerate how slow hobbies are

based. fuck your employer. you will come out on the other side of this while they all have AIDS/cancer/clots for sucking globalhomo dick.

Start doing banditry, and form a band to do it with.

Whatever you do, DON'T break and get the vaccine. I had to hold on for over a year, including the first half of my first year of college, being unable to go inside of any place that serves food, museums, etc. I had a "based" friend who turned out to be a cuck and got vaxxed. In December our gov't were considering mandatory vaccination. Then in February they removed the vaccine pass, next week they are removing the mask mandate.
HANG IN THERE. You will never forgive yourself if you get the vaccine, especially if the requirement is removed shortly after. Every generation has to go through something hard. Let this be the hard point in your life. The satisfaction of making it through unscathed and unvaxxed will be worth it leafbro. And that goes for every fellow unvaxxed chud on this board

Attached: me thanking god for not making me a cringe vaxfag.jfif.jpg (888x499, 58.64K)