A Clue in Revelation: For the Autists

There is much debate about the mark of the beast, and I have been posting for a while that it is the vaccine. I decided to go to the original Greek for more guidance:

godrules.net/library/kjvstrongs/kjvstrongsrev13.htm

Look for the famous verse: 13:16

If you click on "all" these are the definitions you get:

1) individually
1a) each, every, any, all, the whole, everyone, all things, everything
2) collectively
2a) some of all types

2a stands out to me: some of all types. If it said he "causeth some of all types" to take the mark so that they cannot buy or sell, wouldn't that change your entire viewpoint?

When I was thinking about it, some of all types HAVE taken the vaccine. And there are many countries, such as Australia, that have implemented a system where some of all types cannot buy or sell without its mark.

There is even a further explanation in the concordance on how the word all can be used:

..." the whole world has gone after him" Did all the world go after Christ? "then went all Judea, and were baptized of him in Jordan." Was all Judea, or all Jerusalem, baptized in Jordan? "Ye are of God, little children", and the whole world lieth in the wicked one". Does the whole world there mean everybody? The words "world" and "all" are used in some seven or eight senses in Scripture, and it is very rarely the "all" means all persons, taken individually. The words are generally used to signify that Christ has redeemed some of all sorts --some Jews, some Gentiles, some rich, some poor, and has not restricted His redemption to either Jew or Gentile ... (C.H. Spurgeon from a sermon on Particular Redemption)

I felt somebody would be interested in this because it is such a TINY detail that can completely change one's interpretation of Revelation.

Why is this political? The mark of the best, whether you think is real or not, has been politically discussed for centuries. It is important to examine the original text for clear meaning and discussion.

Attached: RevelationClue.jpg (1500x910, 195.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/02/fairy-tale-christianity.html
isawthelightministries.com/mark.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wrote more here if anyone is interested:

twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/02/fairy-tale-christianity.html

I also have many writings about misconceptions in Revelation and the vaccine as the mark of the beast.

Also, I've been praying to God about the vaccine and whether or not people can repent for taking it.

Bump

I hear you superstitious types find this compelling:

>talking animals
>virgin mommies
>baby gods
>jewish zombies
>blood magic
>blood sacrifices
>blood, blood, blood

but not to mention:

>systematic genocide
>simulated cannibalism
>sexually mutilating babies
>a deity with severe multiple personality disorder

The Talking Snake Theory and the Jewish Zombie Theory are nothing but bronze age lies and con artistry.

Christ is King.

Amen

>Christ is King
Amen

Attached: AF2CAE29-A273-40C9-9D8D-77745228E364.gif (251x251, 253.16K)

>talking animals

Ever heard of metaphors?

>virgin mommies

Ever hear of the supernatural?

>baby gods

God came as a man to prove He is perfect and to set us free.

>jewish zombies

You'll have to give me verses.

>blood magic

The Satanists believe in this for sure.

>blood sacrifices

Still done today

>blood, blood, blood

Extremely important. It holds our DNA - we are made in God's image. That is why we shouldn't alter it.

but not to mention:

>systematic genocide

The flood was done to destroy the corrupted genetics (half demon)

>simulated cannibalism

The only cannibals I hear about are Satanists.

>sexually mutilating babies

Circumcision is a topic explained clearly throughout the Bible. It was done for spiritual purposes and self-control. It is no longer required.

This is a topic I could write much more on.

>a deity with severe multiple personality disorder.

God isn't boring nothingness. He is REAL and we are in his image.

Moshe moshe desu

Moshi moshi?

Who's there?

No answer

Good answers, but that user is obviously a jew shill. Jews hate Christianity and undermine it at every chance.

Thanks. I pretty much suspect most I interact with on here are shills of some sort.

Can shills come to Christ? It bet there are some who struggle with their conscience. Maybe.

Or maybe they hire people who have already lost their souls.

>Also, I've been praying to God about the vaccine and whether or not people can repent for taking it.
Has He gotten back to you on that?

What in the FUCK does Steve have to do with this?

>i have reason to believe this post was left by a nose

Attached: 1617132712743.jpg (730x1024, 85.96K)

Well...

I need to look into the part that mentions that they got the mark and do not repent.

That implies there could be the possibility of repentance.

If you think about those who took the vaccine, most will not admit any wrongdoing.

So I have to look into that specific verse and the original Greek.

Next, I was on my way somewhere and I prayed to God specifically about those who have been vaccinated and whether or not I should preach to them.

Well I ran into one girl who took the first but didn't want to take the second. I agreed with her and told her God directly told her not to. I seriously think God sent me to tell her not to and she might be okay.

God is fair and just. By no means we should take it but I do think maybe there is a 1% who will realize they did wrong and repent and turn away.

Does that go against what Revelation said? Doing more reading.

A clue, a clue!

half demons, i have reason to believe were more like half diety, or of the ascended realm. I always thought the giants and other super power types were because the angels mixed with the humans and caused the imbalance in this part of the story. So the flood would essentially wipe out 99% of it. But i think there are remnants hiding in different parts of the world today that is still tied to the old blood lines that survived the flood.

Why? I'm sincerely curious.

The nephilim were another "race" or Satan's race. They were definitely probably "god-like" but not of God.

Thanks for your reply and thinking about this.

The mark is spiritual or not of the flesh. The mark is the spirit of religion or the spirit of antichrist dwelling in religious Christians. Those who trust in their own works for their salvation and not in the finished work of God. They are guilty of the sin of unbelief through their rejection of the Lord Jesus and His sacrifice.

Matt 10:28 Don’t fear those who kill the body but are not able to kill the soul; rather, fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Attached: tumblr_nbfi4tfgrj1ri6v6vo1_640.jpg (634x596, 52.32K)

they were sons of angels, and human woman. I can tell you did not read the Bible

I have read the entire Bible. I'm working while writing this thread so my apologies if a little jumbled.

What specifically am I saying wrong?

The point I was trying to make is whatever God destroyed was literally an abomination.

Dude, how many times do I have to tell you people this? The Bible doesn't talk about an actual number. It's mistranslated from the original text. It said nothing about calculating a number, but instead was talking about the antichrist coming out of multitudes (as in nations and people), and the main multitudes being composed out of picrel. In the original text (codex vaticanus) this is the only symbol you'll ever see. Numbers are written with letters, there being no separate symbols for numbers. Ergo, the fking sign is NOT a number! It's 3 symbols in one: Nazis (swastika), Islam (second symbol is literally the islamic "in the name of allah") and Communism (sickle and a star)

Attached: number of beast.jpg (440x310, 10.06K)

This is so true. Thank you for pointing this out.

The forehead and arm are symbolic. I still believe there is some part of physical aspect of the mark (such as the vaccine) that will represent the spiritual. Many took the vaccine for:

1) work (their arm)
2) to conform (their minds)

Would you be willing to share more of your findings on this? Do you have a blog or something?

Still diving into all of this deeply.

The antichrist(s) are the Christians who are believers in themselves and not in Jesus.

2Thess 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Thess 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

1John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1John 2:19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

Matt 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Matt 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Great post and I'm glad this thread is getting some discussion on some other misconceptions.

Many are waiting for THE antichrist when there are many forms of the antichrist.

I 100% the antichrist spirit has taken over and that is one's worship of him/herself as God.

This was Satan's original lie: ye can all be gods too.

I see this with Christians as they worship themselves before God but do not realize it.

Here ya go: isawthelightministries.com/mark.html

Thanks I will read this tonight and pray on it.