Biden's words in 2020

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: FMJtBAGX0AYf9Id.jpg (1125x971, 119.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swordofthevaliant.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=SLK5CdR0ojc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he literally lifted all sanctions on russia during his first week in office

Attached: biden yell.jpg (354x335, 19.03K)

What does the Holy Bible say about salvation? Jesus said,
>John 3:5 "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."
How can we be born of water and of the Spirit? Peter preached,
>Acts 2:38-39 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
>For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call."
The problem is, that the churches of today (Catholic and Protestant alike) do not preach this gospel, as the apostles of Jesus Christ preached it. And the Bible says,
>2 John 1:9 "Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son."
Who shall we believe, then? The churches, or the word of God? Jesus Christ is coming soon to judge the world in righteousness. Are you sure that you’re ready?
>Let’s go back to the BIBLE!
swordofthevaliant.com/
>YouTube, TheWordprophet
youtube.com/watch?v=SLK5CdR0ojc

Attached: flying-peacock-9.jpg (880x1320, 211.59K)

Better than Drumpf, who was Putin's COCK HOLSTER!

Attached: 58aef83901fe5819378b475e.png (1190x595, 690.89K)

>Biden VP: Russia invades Ukraine
>Trump POTUS: Nothing
>Biden POTUS: Russia invades Ukraine

>IM THE ONLY GUY WHOS GONE TOE TO TOE WITH HIM
The guy who cant talk or walk up stairs.

>tongue to asus
not only once but twice

My personal favorite

Attached: 1641815862259.jpg (1024x988, 113.24K)

>biden's words
lmfao

Putin lost to THAT?
LMAO.
I mean Biden posted Putins invasion plans accurately into fucking twitter days ahead of Putin.
Russia is pathetic, and their intel game is in the 1990s when CIA is on 2030.
Fucking cringe for real.

Attached: 7b9f3355fd25e47a.jpg (321x480, 29.07K)

TOE TO TOE JOE, TOE TO TOE

Attached: blyat.png (706x860, 58.77K)

Yeah he understands it. It’s overwhelming. That’s true. That being said, take a hike nigger

I didn't pay much attention to the controversies, including the alleged Russian-Trump collusion or the alleged Biden-Ukraine collusion.
Was there anything to either one? If Biden is buttbudies with Ukraine then does that mean we're going to war?

note: russia's incursions into Ukraine occurred under Biden's watch, paused under Trump, and resumed under Biden.

Ahh-hahaha!

Gay humor is cringe

Joe Biden is Putin's cock holster

I could see migatards being Chinese shills
I could believe biden is the good guy, china got trump elected by duping us, and Israel is behind it because Israel and China have a special relationship where they seem our secrets to China that "our" (((politicians))) give to Israel.
I could see Israel using like lovin' trump as a puppet
I could see Trump going along with it because of the piss tapes.
I could see Russia wanting Trump in and Biden out
I could see Israel, China, and Russia working together against the west

Attached: 1644074600303.jpg (400x434, 53.78K)

he posted his plans, and then he actually did it! hahaha Putin BTFO!!!

>piss tapes

Attached: 1636004774570.jpg (1280x1084, 252.04K)

It is all bullshit on Biden's part. He has already said there will be on war or American soldiers in Ukraine. Furthermore, he admitted he'd accept a small incursion into Ukraine by Russians.

He has pretty much already greenlit the invasion. The problem is the idiot sent billions in money and weapons to Ukraine. Billions that we could've used over here.

did somebody say finlan :DDDFDD

oh wow, how original faggot.

Can you ask God to hurry up with throwing all the sinners into the lake of fire.
I'm really getting tired of them parading their sins around and calling themselves virtuous.

Attached: GoingtoHell.png (350x236, 157.63K)

Hahaha big words coming from a tranny faggot with chopped of dick and balls.
Tbh even a tranny who spoke truth would be better than a liberal Biden voter.

>if I quote passages from the magical jewish book, I will become powerful in real life
>nevermind that the world just keeps getting worse and worse, just waiting for that sweet rapture/apocalypse