Is there a bigger unfunny shill out there than this "guy"?

Is there a bigger unfunny shill out there than this "guy"?

Why do libs love his garbage Redditor tier humor so much?

Attached: racistchud.gif (486x478, 3.6M)

holy fuck you're a faggot

You mad, lib?

Leftards need le funny British man to give them their marching orders from the electric Jew

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-011204.jpg (1440x2346, 476.31K)

Because he is highly intelligent and very charismatic.

>have bong accent
>use swear words
zomg he's so smart and funny!

Thanks for the opinion, John.

fanboi seethe
faggot

no one outside of reddit likes this cuckold

see post below this one
it explains you, midwit

Because he speaks with a bong accent, retard Americans particularly leftists think that makes you smart.

I find it absolutely hilarious that he triggers you so hard, so there's that.

I never could understand it

watched this garbage video. Cherrypicked quotes, strawman, gratuitous use of "fucking"

0/10, complete waste of time

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 4.57.45 PM.png (1199x530, 974.92K)

>Is there a bigger unfunny shill out there than this "guy"?

i used to not like him because he was some british wanker.

now that he's an american citizen, he's just a wanker.

Watching an unfunny britbon say "fucking" doesn't trigger me, lib. It makes me lol at how stupid libs are. You mad?

I find it hilarious you think us mocking you doesn't provide us with entertainment

interesting... the libs are learning.

medicore for the bongs

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (900x600, 41.95K)

Redditors jizz themselves when someone with a British accent tells them that they are on the correct side of politics because it makes them feel cultured.

Libs love pale out of shape wankers with big glasses. Soi like you read about. Hate to see it.

Trevor Noah is pretty close.
Also why are they always fucking British?

Colbert? Or a look-alike?

Dontcha like the "British man rants about America" guy?

Attached: 1645242288324.gif (241x246, 2.54M)

I have only heard 3 minutes if this fucker talk in my whole life. That combined with his face I would have a physical urge to do naughty things with naughty items if you catch my drift.

>Why do libs love his garbage Redditor tier humor so much
because he looks like them

Right, that's why you made this thread about how furious you are that libs listen to him. Because he doesn't bother you at all. Not one bit, right? Heck, sounds like you might enjoy watching!

>haha!!! jokes on you!!! I love being called retarded!!!!
lol okay retard whatever floats your boat

This yids head is better removed from his body.

Still laughing at how much spinning you're doing to defend this hack. LOL at you, lib!

His net worth is $30 million and I guarantee you he sends his kids to the most prestigious private school in Manhattan. Cocksucker would shit his pants if he sent his kids to a public school in the Bronx. See how he likes his precious CRT bullshit.

>angry goofy british man flails his limbs and shouts at camera
>LOL xDDD
>Why do libs love his garbage Redditor tier humor
>Why does normie mass appeal content appeals to normies
I feel like you've answered your own question. 99% of his audience probably knows nothing about politics and doesn't care, it's just a source of entertainment. He could be shouting about anything.

Nobody is ever gonna make a show with Any Forums tier humor, because nobody except for a few schizos is gonna watch it. Saying nigger faggot is really not as funny as you think it is.

His entire online presence is fake and manufactured. Literally no one has ever given a fuck about this shabbos house nigger faggot no matter how hard these kike shills try to push this faggot bullshit.

The entire premise of laugh enforced late night propaganda is completely archaic and obsolete in the modern day.

No I hate that POS like you wouldn't believe