Trump's "TRUTH SOCIAL" Discussion Megathread

Will you use it? Why or why not? Do you have any concerns with the negative takeaways this week? There are two issues fence sitters are having, so let's get to the bottom of them, shall we?

>ISSUE #1: DRACONIAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS?

All Users are supposed to be given a space to use their "voice," but Truth Social terms and conditions ban any "disparage, tarnish, or other wise harm, in our opinion, Us, or the site."

Does this mean users will be banned if they insult Donald?

>ISSUE #2: TIES TO WUHAN

Yuhong Holdings LTD, with HQ located in Wuhan, China has the same CEO as Trump's App developer, Patrick Orlando’s Digital World Acquisition Corp. He is a former AG for Deutch Bank.

So there you have it, The Chinese Govt will have influence over Truth Social, and users cannot complain about it or risk being banned.

Does anyone have a problem with this?

texassignal.com/the-chinese-business-interests-behind-trumps-social-media-site/

Attached: 14trump-media-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg (1800x1799, 544.41K)

Will I be able to voice my concerns regarding the Jewish faith and/or Zionist State of Israel?

>Will you use it?
Of course not.

>Why or why not?
I'm not terminally gullible and have the ability to judge situations based on previously learned information. Why on earth would I want to give any of my information to a con man?

The name sucks worse than Keep America great or whatever the aborted 2020 solgan was

this reddit ass nigga said 'megathread'

>Megthread
You have to go back

Trump is a faggot, so social media suits him.
Trump loves kikes, so he can make money off of MIGA tards. They deserve whatever happens to them. Fuck this country. It's over.

Oh cool another way for "them" to monitor dissonance.
I wonder if you will have to use your vaxine card to create a profile?

fpbp

No, it's Jewish and gay. Basically it's going to be Faceberg except you can bitch about China and Mexico. They'll reluctantly allow people to complain about masks, and posting 'an I'm a prow t'uh be a 'Mercun' boomer memes will be the norm with the occasional pepe, probably. That is all fine, but absolutely not enough for me to give a big shit. Hands off muh meddercare, caw me's, yerka durr. Old fake faggots.

No
Because Zion Don is a faggot
I'm sure every criticism of this shit is valid

How do I use the app on android?

Just keep typing your SSN into every available field until you get the app.

I'll use it. Is Truth out yet?

Attached: MAGA salute.jpg (600x561, 110.61K)

>will you use it?
no
>why or why not?
because its gonna get hacked and i don't need my information out there just like what happened with people donating $10 to the freedom convoy.

Devin Nunes is the CEO, not some chink.

kys anime faggot

>banned for exposing Israel as satanic and not the original israelites
Bwahahahahah
2 more weeks and Hilary is out!

Everyone who is on this will be leaked by the end of next week. All these right wing twitter knock offs get hacked immediately

More like jew social

I did this and it isn't working..

>Will you use it?
No.

>Why or why not?
Social media is cancer.

Keep trying. You may also want to try you credit card number, expiration date, and 3-digit CSC. Don't worry, just keep trying.

Isn't it just Mastodon code but made worse?
It doesn't even federate with the rest of the fediverse

Should I try typing it here, too?

Yes! I will
And saying the word nigger and having it censored doesn’t bother me
That is why we have 4 Chan
It does not belong in a public forum platform and they have the right to censor it.

there is a waiting list because if no one gives a shit like the last time he tried to do this he's just gonna can it
like he did last time
no one cares about this jew anymore

Why would they federate? lol
the other fediverses would just block them kek
This is a retarded take

No U! I can't wait for Truth to be out.

Attached: Butt-Hurt-Report-Form.jpg (2400x3000, 1.08M)

Can’t use it in bongland. Sorry limey.

Do you not understand what "all fields" means? Yes, type it here, come on man please read the instructions.

Trumpstein signed the red flag laws. He was controlled opposition. His job is to normalize stolen elections, and now censorship.

Down with the enemies of freedom.

Down with globohomo.

Your a nigger and a kike

yeah, I will use it to post my furry smut

Attached: Bild_2022-02-21_231626.png (938x1280, 1.11M)

Sounds like a place where some basic restrictions are there, and they may have to enforce some stuff on the left trying to wage war on the platform.

But it will be one of a few places where you can express many ideas that will be banned in other places.

Okay...
SSN: 461-75-4432
CC: 4710453668963766
CSC: 599
EXP: 02/26

Billions for Niggers Social, LLC

they will be "hacked" and leak everything in 6 months

Attached: Trump lost lol.gif (285x278, 942.08K)

*yore

that slogan was used by Reagan, along with the red ball caps, in 1980.

I'm on GETTR anyway. I got a "coming soon to your country" from Truth.

Attached: Karen oval office MAGA Trump selfie.jpg (1200x848, 408.24K)

more chore whore

>He is a former AG for Deutch Bank.
Trump was doing the dirty dirty with DB and he didn't get caught for it yet.