Any female here that hates niggers and kikes? (young would be the best)

Any female here that hates niggers and kikes? (young would be the best)

Attached: 1638263695965.png (988x1416, 939.94K)

Yes but I only talk through PayPal or cashapp

Kikes and niggers have such ugly noses.
I don't know why anyone would pretend to like them except drooling retards.

I've been thinking about this for the past few days, where did all of the women on Any Forums go? There used to be a few on Any Forums, /soc/ and /adv/ but it seems those places are just full of faggots now. Maybe they ended up here, actually I would feel sorry for women who ended up here, this place is even worse than Any Forums ever was

femanon here, i hate niggers but their cocks just taste so good. i just can't get enough

I love to fuck your mom in her pussy and asshole. Your mom is just my sex tool.

I think majority of them are just silent lurkers, and those who are not, they just don't mention their sex.

This picture changed my life. I'm not joking.

"females"? What the fuck is this kike talk

Instead of typing out an full retard reponse, report that nigger for trolling/LQ posting

But, they're women.. they can't resist making that fact known, anywhere they go

because "titz or gtfo" bullshit. on top of that this board is filled with mysoginistic incels who think every women is a fucking mindless whore like their mother was
I am here for 3 years now and never mentioned it until now.

Fucked Afrikaner yacht stewardess who hates blacks just last weekend. Was a little surprised when she spilled her spaghetti like that.

we're here we just don't draw any attention to our sex because if we do the thread degenerates into 50% m'lady simping and 50% "tits or gtfo"

OP is looking for a boyfriend free girl.

Attached: Christian-Weston-Chandler-YouTuber.jpg (400x400, 20.99K)

Nice to see based women from time to time.

Well, this is a thread specifically about women on Any Forums, so you can say it already has degenerated. Okay then two miss knowitalls, what qualities do you look for in men?

good monring maam i lov you

Attached: file.png (269x269, 77.96K)

tots or gtfo

tits or gtfo, m’lady

lol hello there. evening croatia

Yes and trannies. But I am engaged and over 18 and no I'm not posting tits.

the females that date outside their race are the most racists ones.

I know three coal burners and without fail they are all extremely racists at the core. we would enhance jokes about niggers and everything it's like when they date niggers its more like having an exotic pet to them, they don't actually see them as people

You don't want to date a female from here. Shell just call you a faggot glowie and laugh at your height.

I can't interact with coal burners. Once I discover they are mudsharks I'm just overcome with disgust to the point that my upper lip starts curling and my eyes start squinting like there is a turd in their hair or something.

It's not even voluntary. It's like an instinctual revulsion response.