ITT: We laugh at the fags who said it wouldn't happen

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EGG ON MY FACE?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1643052122851.gif (199x187, 1.07M)

it’s not happening. nobody’s going to intervene or start a war over this. America is c u c k e d

EGG ON MY PLATE

but it's not happening? Where is WWIII? Oh right, it's not happening. Enjoy your eastern european diplomacy meeting a month from now.

Any Forums is always wrong

Attached: macron bitch.gif (272x480, 2.03M)

Broken clocks are right twice a day

Nothing happen faggot.

Nothings happened
Nothing happens
Ever
Life is boring

TWO

So what happened?

Putin literally turned it into a nothingburger. No invasion, just supporting some rebels.

I made at least 20 threads in the last few weeks explaining why Russia wouldn't invade. Now I'm embarrassed and feel like a complete idiot. Oh well, back to making threads about why the freedom convoy will win and Justin will resign in disgrace.

Matthew 8:22
But Jesus told him, “Follow me, and let the dead bury their own dead.”

Luke 9:60
Jesus said to him, “Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and proclaim the kingdom of God.”

Nobody is going to start a war, I don't even think Ukranians will. It will be like Crimea.

Everyone saying "IT HAPPENED" is the epitome of premature ejaculation.
Nothing has happened yet.

Nothing will happen

why? they're correct

hasn't happened yet. he's sending troops that have nominally belonged to russia for over 5 years.

and 4pol is the MDM agents according to DHS. glowies are the MDM agents. glowies, you got it wrong, again, because you think your friends are your enemies and your leaders are your friends.

What is the happening this thread is referring to

Attached: 1614280725582.png (379x376, 152.59K)

No mass die off.
No WW3.
Not just a distraction from the all important Justin Trudeau

Seethe

Nothing will happen.
More repositioning and hyping for months
Pudding will do nothing

Laugh at what exactly ? Destroying your dopamine system with useless informations that have nothing to do with real life and will blow over like everytime the media tell you WW3 is coming ?

Every puppets reality show politicians are trying to play "big stong man that will stop Putin" to their populace. Macron doing the same, thr dickhead that is replacing Merkel, Sleepy Joe too. Putin is doing the same to his own people. Neither one side or the other is going to destroy everything for a piece of fucking Ukraine. Ukraine gov is playing the same game.

You are living this conflict with the lens of propaganda that this could be big. No it's not and is obviously just a media cycle that play on repeat every few year/months when interior problems are too embarssing.

Here NATO and Russia are trying to reinforce their positions. That is all what's happenning. Interior problems are plaguing the west, corona is stating to get old...so let's pretend like we will do WW3 ! Actual Ukrainian gov is built on this like the Palestinian identity is built on the opposition to Israel and like Israel use the paletinian question everytime they want to reinforce/justify their rules over their own populace.

WOW TANKS ON THE BORDERS

INVASIONS PLANS DISCLOSED

ROCKET INBOUND

TROOPS MOVING WOHAOO

WOW YOU MEAN EACH SIDES HAVE AN INVASION AND DEFENSE PLAN ALREADY MADE BEFORE IT HAPPEN ? YOU MEAN MILITARY GUYS PLAN FOR ANY SITUATIONS ? GROUNDBREAKING NEWS

WW3 INCOMING SHADILEY LOL

This is tiring and I hope that all these people falling for it are under 20 and think WW3 mean more holidays and epic fallout universe that can get them out of clownworld. For real it will not tho, it's only a spectacle for retards to lose your live on non happening because happenings are 99.999999 of the time just an other way to cope with a life empty of meaning.

The media are lying to you big time and you fall for it instantly ? Come on...

Attached: 1645117161309.jpg (3361x3095, 1.97M)

me on the left

Nothing ever happens, don't be fooled.

>Hey Any Forums totally has not ben infiltrated by bots goy... i mean user!

Attached: 1616282451823.jpg (393x631, 32.84K)

>Mass replying retard
>Facebook tier meme
Kys

Yeah yeah go suck a dick now
Even if the sun would be going out you nihilistic demoralized faggots would be crying nothingburger.

>Everyone on Any Forums who disagrees with me doesnt actually exist.

Meds. stat

It's a nothingburger, my life we'll keep going unchanged and probably Ukraine won't try to attack the Russian army openly as it would be a suicide

This still a nothing burger
There won't be a war, everyone is just cucking out

Can everyone just shut the fuck up and explain to me what happend?

Attached: 6515615665.jpg (360x360, 12.67K)