Westerners, do you realize that Russia...

Westerners, do you realize that Russia, China and Iran have their own interests and will now defend them more aggressively from you? This means wheels of the war were set in motion. Maybe not now but in 5-10 years for sure

Attached: 16452886532670.jpg (750x739, 402.93K)

don't care virgin

Not my problem

this. "nothing-ever-happens" fags stfu. Happeningfags stfu too. History doesn't happen overnight ffs.

Good. Death to America, death to NATO, death to the NWO, death to "Israel", death to international jewish finance.

Attached: 1450765321046.jpg (485x594, 92.07K)

You have shit.
That’s all you’ll ever have.

We're not normies, retard.

Stay on your side of the ocean and I don't give a fuck what you do. My main goal is freeing my own people from the oppressive regime which rules over it.

I really dont give a shit about anything happening outside of north america and honestly dont care about most of the inside either.
The United States has spent over a hundred years changing Europe's diapers and has gotten nothing in exchange apart from our military industrial complex becoming so powerful that it essentially shadow governments most of the west.

We are not 'Westerners', we are ZOG prisoners.

ZOG is practicing a literal Clockwork Orange against us. Being 'defeated' by Russia is our last hope of saving ourselves.

Dont carea bout Ruskies, dont care bout Peroginiggers. Just wanna eats me poutine and not take a jab.

Simple as

Ivan, do you realize that the West is completely controlled by kikes (just like you are) and we have no say whatsoever on whether or not our countries decide to have dick measuring contests like this?

Yes. All 3 you mentioned have 1 very big interest and that is trying to keep their own low iq cattle population under strict control and surveillance, so that they don’t learn bad habits such as freedom and human rights from the west LMAO. Are you serious atm nigger? Russia, China and Iran are totalitarian shithole countries that have absolutely nothing the west would want. Your government is YOUR enemy and oppressor, not mine. You’re a prime example of brainwashed cattle, an useful idiot.

That's a man

Only the US cares about Iran because it threatens Israel. There's literally not a soul in Europe who fears Iran.

Not my problem.

Russia and china have nothing but zog interests in mind.

>"have their own interests"
hahahahaa
haaahahahahaahaaa
who's interests? who? who? QUI??

Fuck USA, Fuck USA, Fuck USA, Fuck USA

just do whatever you want, honestly the amount of white male americans loyal to america is few and decreasing every year In 5-10 years time you will be facing a force of mutts, women, trannies, and robots

Sneed

Fuck all of you.
I cant tell if this is a man or a woman anymore.

Attached: 3y7hzggj7ld61.jpg (503x600, 34.74K)

She's so beautiful.

Assblasted

>interests
even if Russia took over western Europe, why exactly should I give a shit? This is what I never got

>have their own interests
Nope, all three are also managed by mafias of big nosed homosexuals with neurological problems.
Iran's gov't was shoved there by western intelligence along with israelis, and it has been a bunch of big nosed subhumans for a while, Russia and China are a project by german commie jews.

Sounds good to me. Globohomo is falling before our eyes!

Do you really think china has to go full authoritarian if it wasnt getting raped by the west constantly? Ideology doesn't determine the political system of a country, wealth and relationship with other country does. If the jews picked china instead of the west, the chinese wouldn't have suffered so much. With the help of jews and their influence the west gets to dictate which contry is allowed to trade, the west dictates which governement should be overthrowed. The west is allowed to do whatever and commit any war crimes it wants want without any consequences because of their standing in the world. You have democracy not because some of some stupid human rights moral bullshit, it's because not many nations can posses a major threat to the west.

The governments of the west are too busy waging war on their own citizens to care.