America is literally collapsing

Attached: 1639648642622.png (1242x2208, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
simpsons.fandom.com/wiki/742_Evergreen_Terrace
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a cartoon is real life

Attached: 1628845223810.gif (425x425, 3.66M)

the whole civilized world is being corporatized and we are entering serfdom

Married with children.

Single income father who didn't go to college and sells shoes. They own the house.

Attached: IMG_1629-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 153.85K)

You've been brainwashed to believe you need to have a degree in order to make good money.

tv shows have always had larger houses than the normal (like friends) but yes, the simpsons was not considered that much bigger than the norm at the time.

Sad!

Sorry pal, employers are the ones who have been brainwashed to think that.

I get that liberals always lie and are dishonest and use cartoons as both a moral compass and a historic record… but they could at least know their own source material better

Homer didn’t buy his house. His father bought it for him. Homer also couldn’t afford the mortgage payments so it was repossessed and bought by Flanders.

You WILL eat the bugs and live in pods.

Klaus Schwab stated on video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents.

He states that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders".

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

It was normal back in the 50’s and prior. Now men and women are competing for the same jobs driving wages down rather than joining together to create a stable nuclear family.

Lucky for me my employer is smarter than a college grad with a degree

>Roseanne
Owned their home

>Full house
Owned their home

>Family matters
Owned their home

>Step by step
Owned their home

>Boy meets world
Owned their home

>Saved by the bell
Every kid was wealthy and their parents owned their home

>Look, ma, I posted it again

Outliers are not the norm. Stop acting like you don't know the memes.

He worked at a fucking nuclear power plant GRIMES. Yeah homer probably works harder in one day then you ever have in your life

The solution is simple:
>euthanize boomers
>deport rapefugees
>nationalize central banks
>dramatically cut personal income tax
>dramatically raise corporate taxes
>dissolve public schools
>build more houses
>require audits to raise rent

I always thought this bump out over the garage was a weird feature, you don't see it on actual homes very much and your just asking to have kids climb out on the garage roof.

Attached: 1645479148829.png (1242x2208, 1.81M)

simpsons.fandom.com/wiki/742_Evergreen_Terrace
Homer’s father sold his own home to write Homer a check for $15,000 which he used as a down payment. That’s why his father lived with them

Leftists do realize that The Simpsons is a cartoon, right? It's set in a world where a moron like Homer can be an astronaut and oversee the safety of a nuclear plant by dumping buckets of water into his console to silence alarms. It's fantasy.

>Golden Girls
Blanche owned the house and the other three were renting rooms

>your just asking to have kids climb out on the garage roof
So. I wish I had a window to climb out of and smoke weed and finger bang my gf when I was a kid. That shit would have been awesome.

>a tv show made by kikes exaggerates reality for laughs and giggles is real life

Attached: 1631564200823.jpg (1024x576, 69.85K)

oh yeah, and there’s several dozen million shitskins now undercutting white families wages by working for pennies while sucking up free health and school services

You'll never win with freemasonry

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Born to lose.jpg (649x805, 186.49K)

>sells shoes
hi Al! you're a god to me

America’s been collapsing since the 70s you retard. There’s no hope for the near-term future as long as Americans continue down this path of free market capitalism paired with geowing individuality.

Attached: 626F9AC7-2F70-4B72-ACED-84EAD0B0EE21.jpg (1000x1546, 326.62K)

To be fair, Homer got the job as Chief Safety Inspector in a nuclear power plant. That's probably a good paying job