I'm 6'4" 190lbs and black

I'm 6'4" 190lbs and black
Ya'll REALLY believe this dumpy neckbeard is "genetically superior" to me because he's white?!?!

Attached: 1645049754547.jpg (1270x712, 184.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yall did get enslaved and shit

Yes.

yeah you dumb nigger lanklet

REALLY now?

You were bred to be big.
You
Were
Bred

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-21-13-31-54-1.png (720x870, 199.45K)

my dad is a manlet and i'm tall, doesn't mean that much

can you provide a proof that there are infinitely many prime numbers? it's easy to reason out if you paid attention in middle school

Absolutely I do.

You'd let your daughter marry this dude?
Really now?

this is pathetic. youre not black. you want to pretend to be a nigger. why?

based buck

Was this the episode where loui interviews the severely autistic kid who’s basically home bound and his mother has to restrain him

Yall and shit... Smh...

your muscles wont get you a high school diploma buddyboy

LOL, now i wouldn't know about that

>ya'll
I love when people say that, you can instantly tell if they have low IQ

>I'm 6'4" 190lbs and black

Attached: you will never be a nigger.jpg (691x466, 62.81K)

Yes.

CHING CHONG

yes you uncouth thug

They have weight classes for a reason at that height you are basically a skeleton. Im 6'1 at 220 pounds and could beat your ass. For it to be a fair fight id have to shed about 25 pounds.

I have an MBA

Yes

Ethnically homogenous societies have their own benefits completely irrespective of "superiority" or lack thereof.
That's just a shitty leftist strawman.

yes, and that's really funny

So you be saying all of that shit yall?

They want to feel special simply because of their color even if their mostly plain and ugly. Hitler made everyone white feel like a chad. If your a loser you finally have something to love

Attached: B02AC4F6-0F04-4D71-9A7E-95068421B1C7.jpg (730x730, 400.03K)

His great*6 granny was inseminated by a very large white man, hired to do so, & professional sports teams should be thanking them every day.

wut?

>lives in white mans country
>speaks in white mans tongue
>is completely un-self-aware

Neck yourself monkey

people who haven't bothered to learn about statistical distributions really have no business commenting on this issue

You aight whiteboi....

he's jewish though

Clearly, there is something special about white people since every brown abomination around the world trips over themselves to live among them

Probably not, but considering height and weight in terms of genetic domination is a severe caveman moment. You would probably beat the shit out of 90% of people, but it's not 12th century, you would be a tasty snack for a murican cop with the taste to shoot a nigger if you did so.

Math is gay.

Pic of yourself with timestamp... either it debunks you or makes them foam at the mouth.

Attached: 1645218354701.gif (98x100, 9.31K)

congrats on the affirmative action degree. You wouldnt get admitted in a meritocracy lets be honest

if you really think white civilization is not superior to black civilization then please go live in africa and report back to us about how great it is.
I'm willing to accept that my opinions may be wrong so if you can provide examples of black people building and running functional progressive democracies I would love to see them

Why are niggers so preoccupied with this shit? I think it's your own sense of inferiority that causes you to obsess over this.

>6'4"
>190

You're underweight for your height. Your bones would be easy to break.

My dad is from Singapore and my bro is like 6ft exactly.

You think I never fought a fat guy before and won?

Blacks make marvelous Roman Catholics

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Reject the modern world.jpg (720x738, 137.14K)

Not how bones work bro, fat doesn't make them stronger

Muscle protects them. And 190lbs is not alot of muscle for that height.

Other races have contributed to science and technology. Steve Jobs was half Middle Eastern

exactly man sometimes the genetics are there, i got lucky at 6'1

I don't think I am genetically superior to me, I just want you outside my community

>To me
To you*

Nigger, you aren't even human, much less genetically superior.

Attached: 1637678965452.jpg (630x840, 67.52K)