How do we overcome the class divide among white nationalists...

How do we overcome the class divide among white nationalists? How can we get middle class WNs to feel more solidarity with people like pic related?

Attached: 968.jpg (1080x1078, 79.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@pol:8/grateful-aware-otter:0
youtu.be/sUnLf535qNM?t=2130
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Being a white nigger who hates niggers doesnt make you a white nationalist

Attached: 087213c071b915c20b53995fe78783d6.jpg (850x400, 56.59K)

The divide isn't the problem.
WNs shouldn't accept lower peoples, they should try to raise them up.
I'm sure even an upper class WN would still choose your picrel over a nigger.

I thought White prison gangs were based until I found out they accept jews and spics, and have gay sex on meth. Shame.

Yeah wow who could have guessed the degenerate stuff is popular among the low class, shocking I know

>found out they accept jews and spics
Only the corrupted ones do
>gay sex on meth
Maybe but that's based

I dont want my kids or my family to be near this pale nigger

Pic related belongs in the cage he is in. That fucker and ones like him are just drug dealing pieces of shit no better than the niggers they claim to hate. So your answer is it’s impossible. These are the fuckers that if shtf they wouldn’t give a fuck about any race or creed, they would just start killing, raping, and looting. Degenerate scum

The poors should be hunted for sport.

Give me a nazi boyfriend or fuck you.

Attached: 1645110821043.png (601x532, 275.86K)

Will will never be a woman.
You will always be a faggot.

country and class are divisive
only race matters

Amen.

My husband is DEAD. I don't want a neopussy. I just want GAY MARRIAGE.

If there were middle class white nationalists we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.
They hate niggers as much as anyone but their financial
interests dictate that they are not open about this.

odysee.com/@pol:8/grateful-aware-otter:0

Marriage as a government institution is designed to incentivize childbirth and attempt to ensure that children (future citizens) are raised in the most stable environment possible—which is a two parent, mother and father, household. This is because all studies of marriage and familial relationship through thousands of years or recorded human history prove said environment is the most nurturing and stable. As a government institution, homosexuals have no claim to being recognized—nor is it unfairly discriminatory—since it seeks to create an outcome in which homosexuals simply cannot provide.

Marriage as a religious institution is defined by the parameters of the religion thereof. Christian doctrine, for example, says homosexuals cannot marry—and that's putting it nicely. Thus, homosexual marriage is invalid when considering marriage as a religious institution. This applies to any other religion that does not allow homosexual marriage.

Marriage as a social institution requires that two individuals must, in principle, be capable of procreation and proclaim their mutual love and commitment to each other. Otherwise, it is irrelevant and not needed. Obviously, only a man and a woman are capable of fulfilling both requirements. Homosexuals claim that, as many straight couples do not have children, it is irrelevant that homosexuals cannot reproduce. This again, is fallacious. Marriage not universally resulting in offspring does not nullify its purpose-breeding rights.

Attached: 9q7vuMZ.jpg (1200x800, 620.74K)

Marriage is not a human right. Nor is it definitionally an all-inclusive bastion of equality. While some would say that the act of choosing a life partner is the ultimate form of discrimination, the resulting process of unifying two people into one for the purpose of creating children is in no way discriminatory. Essentially, homosexual marriage seeks to devalue the institution of marriage as a whole into one of purely of social union—all while undeservedly receiving tax concessions from the government and being a drain on society. The cultural and economic implications of this are serious.

Homosexuals denounce marriage as a failed institution due to a high rate of divorce and other problems. Leaving the cause of the rise of such problems for another discussion, why would any sane individual, acknowledging and repeating said statistics and probabilities regarding marriage, still demand to be a part of said institution? Additionally, if marriage is increasingly deviating from its original meaning, why would you desire to implement further perversion of that meaning? "Marriage" has been distorted and watered down, therefore, we should further distort and water down marriage? No.

Those who oppose homosexual marriage are often called "bigots", but those who oppose polygamy, incest, and pedophilia are well within their rights to do so. Those who support these things are "crazy" and even "mentally ill", just as homosexuals once were until a vote in 1970 ignored the science of their affliction and removed them from the DSM (The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders). But if we are allowing homosexual marriage to be seen as "normal", what right do they have to restrict polygamists, incestuals, and pedophiles from receiving the same "equality"?

Attached: 17de00c165175c1cd90dc5de561f110a.png (1000x1336, 698.43K)

Bro, I just want a loyal bf.

blah blah blah Just shut the fuck up, faggot

FAGGOT

Attached: sodomite.webm (1280x720, 795.38K)

Your anus is prolapsed and your farts sound like train whistles. You are infected by parasites and must be exterminated.

why would you want to waste the ~80 years of life you get on this dumb ideological shit. culture warriors are easily the most deluded people on earth.

Youre the homo, not me

Fart.

Whites don't even exist, it's a made up word, a Briton is a Briton, a German is a German and a Croat is a Croat.
The problem can only be fixed by war, genocides and the total extermination of the parasitic race.

This whole board is full of edgy teenagers who want to fit in so bad. If you think anybody here has nuance, youll be sadly disappointed

If you cowards would actually implement this in America, maybe more faggots would possess a (1) moral instead of being literal prostitutes with AIDS.

It is not. My ass is tight.

I knew a White dude in Prison w/ a Swastika on his face named "Tic Tac" - he's pretty based. Got that Swastika from "vigorously poking" a Chomo/Nig for the first time.

That isnt a white nationalist that is a gang member. His gang is his skin color because that is all he has left in prison. He has gau sex regularly and does hard drugs. If you try to help him he will try to rape your girlfriend and shank you. No these people should stay in prison.

Why don't lifers shoot their way out? They would rather have faggot butts ex than break out and have a harem of women or experience the paradise of heaven if they die trying?

youtu.be/sUnLf535qNM?t=2130

Attached: Kingdom Hearts Sora throne.png (1000x1409, 2.09M)

I have no solidarity with niggers of any race no matter how huwyte they are or how good thier hispanic grandmothers tamales are.

That looks like a GOT reference there. But I digress, OH and the "vigorous poking" I'm referring to in my previous post is a shanking, the dude I knew stabbed Nigs and Kiddie Diddlers in Prison.

ACTUALLY in West Coast Prisons they hate Faggots. They don't even like it when you make derogatory jokes about faggots (which is OFTEN why I often think they're Crypto Fags, but I digress).

>try to rape your girlfriend
>Any Forums
>girlfriend

AN HERO, BECOME ONE TODAY FAGGOT!