Russia will not exist in 5 years

Russia will not exist in 5 years.

Attached: 1644608442261.png (600x599, 83.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themoscowtimes.com/2019/04/04/official-poll-shows-russians-too-poor-to-afford-shoes-puzzling-kremlin-a65083
thetimes.co.uk/article/kremlin-refuses-to-believe-russians-are-too-poor-for-shoes-2gt26c3m6
youtube.com/watch?v=TLhGk7deRp0&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are projecting, mutt

you will be sanctioned into a cardboard box
no one will trade with you and those that will are going to bleed you dry

Bro open your fucking eyes, we fucked up. Russia and China already won.

Amerikwa will not survive the current administration and that is a great thing. DEATH TO THE GREAT SATAN

Attached: burning-flag.jpg (450x337, 27.98K)

But he is right.
Putins personal empire of russia is an empire in decline and will cease to exist in a decade or so, due to decadence and missmanagement.
They are hemorraging population, industry is declining and the oligarchs keep most of the money in forreign banks.
All Putin and his boyars have are some tanks and an easy target to stave off the inevitable for a few years.

I really feel bad for all russian Anons.

you can tell by how russias gdp is less than italy's before the sanctions and how 1/3 or russians cant afford proper winter shoes
china already publicly condemned them.

NOOOOO THE IMAGINARY NUMBER IS SMALL!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!! NOT THE NUMBERINOS ON THE SCREEN!!!

i dont most of them act like dick sucking jews like most americans did when the iraq war began. they are about to enter a vietnam of their own making with the west pouring weapons into ukraine.

Sources?

Lol

>1/3 or russians cant afford proper winter shoes

lol what?

themoscowtimes.com/2019/04/04/official-poll-shows-russians-too-poor-to-afford-shoes-puzzling-kremlin-a65083

"Russians’ ability to afford shoes — which improved from 50.3 percent in 2016 to 63.8 percent in 2018"

wow its almost like those imaginary numbers actually mean something you braindead fuckwit

Man.
If nobody will trade with us, this world will literally economically collapse and start starving in a two years.
Including you. Say bye bye to your aerospace industry.

thetimes.co.uk/article/kremlin-refuses-to-believe-russians-are-too-poor-for-shoes-2gt26c3m6
italy gdp 1.8 trillion
russia gdp 1.4

“Why shoes? Why one-third? Where are these figures from?” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov asked reporters on a conference call, BBC reported on Wednesday.
This. It makes no sense.

well considering the us is the food exporter of the world I highly doubt that

Value of Food Exports (US Dollars, Thousands)
1 United States 72,682,349.79
2 Germany 34,628,800.73
3 United Kingdom 29,540,218.71

>GDP
Are you serious? What else do you believe in?

You only need one pair of boots. Stop being retarded.

The worst part is they have to walk up hill both ways in the snow without shoes when it's cold.

read past the first paragraph
and on economics your country doesnt contribute much to the world. it certainly wont be missed

Good. It failed as a state after two unpopular wars already. Third time will be even better

Attached: 1461485663349.jpg (549x280, 90.08K)

>the productivity of your country has nothing to do with economics
russia is floundering bitch I earn your monthly salary in a week. after the sanctions that just got announced I'll earn it in a day

I don't know anyone who can't afford shoes
There is probably some mistranslation.

Stop falling for that bullshit narrative! It is not russians vs. germans, vs. americans. It's working class against international financial elites.
It's about class, always has been.

burn jewroach litvin polak turkroachs

>And on economics your country doesnt contribute much to the world.
Ever heard of gas? Dumb uneducated burger, walking stereotype

And neither the rest of the world hopefully

ignore the jews

LOL US bout to make the German mistake. POG

Attached: Mutts1.png (600x638, 434.9K)

Ever heard of Keystone retard? guess whats about to be restarted. we'll beat you at your own game then lower the prices of gas so your country will look like Venezuela

Money is the only thing you have. Sad! But i don't pity you, you deserve your life and what's coming.

If you ignore the jews they win. Always keep an eye on the jew.

I was born in USSR and moved to America only a few years ago. He вepишь мнe - читни иcтopию peвoлюции 1917 и к чeмy пpивёл фэйл c Aфгaнoм

>higher material conditions is all you have
yes its all you have too retard. you need to eat you need to work you need a place to sleep. once your economy shits the bed because you cant keep your jewish mitts off your neighbors you get exactly what you deserve for fallowing jewtin

LOL They still wipe the floor with you krauts. Sooo many years and you're still salty,

if you ignore your country's free falling gdp you get russians on unicef ads lmao

americans like to believe in imaginary things.
like GDP, climate change, covid, mormons, flat earth, creationism.
dont expect much.

Attached: 1635443068893.jpg (800x534, 129.17K)

Probably some kikes “media”.
Moscow was just selected by UN as the best city to live.
Also, Russia is one of the 3 largest markets of German luxury sedans.
(kikes kvetching shoes!)

Зaткниcь блять

A war would collapse both america and Russia but Russia would come back later

Зaeбиcь apгyмeнт, чo. As expected

You blocked Keystone.

Russa will always exist. They will just pump more money into their military

Humanity will not exist in 5 years.

And that's a good thing.

Attached: 1441544656212.jpg (650x842, 246.75K)

pretty sure thats already happening to US for past 30 odd years.
How does it feel to pay for your goods to be accepted?
No wonder US manufacturing is down the shitter.

if you actually cared about your gdp a bit more maybe you wouldn't rely on gemany's
>wow russia has big car markets
and guess what goes away with trade bans and sanctions? maybe china will get a taste for vw

we'll unblock it to bleed russia dry. you better believe we're going after the sources of income

keep larping mutt, you will get Whats coming

According to you, gigafags, we're 2 months away from the collapse ever since the ukrainian mydown. Boring.

Attached: 1644198476748.jpg (750x928, 49.14K)

>no one will trade with you
>pretty sure thats been happening with the us for the past 30 years
im pretty sure you have down syndrome if you actually believe that

oh god GDP GDP! user do you even know what GDP is? youtube.com/watch?v=TLhGk7deRp0&t

Well maybe not Croatia. You'll be part of Greater Yugoslavia.

Penance for pushing all the Medjugorje voodoo.

>They are hemorraging population, industry is declining and the oligarchs keep most of the money in forreign banks.
And how is your ethnic German birth rate? I'm sure your wealthy don't ever visit Switzerland for banking.

We're 2 months away from collapse since 1905

laughing at dead russian troops getting killed by our weapons. yes we certainly will. should have stayed in your own country bitch
enjoy your vietnam

I'd be willing to bet my left kidney and my right testicle that the US will collapse before Russia does.

Ruskie ne istrebili Islam kagda ih nado bilo jetch kak gavno. I vot vsya istoria

Correct. Russia will instead be the core of the new Imperium.

You will kneel.

Isn't the price of meat cheaper in Russia than in the Us?

yeah its the market value of a country
russia's is shit. big surprise

Yeah, instead will be the Russian Empire with Belarus, Ukraine, Trasnsinistria, Armenia and Georgia. With the Balticucks next after NATO desintegrates.

Attached: DA725E58-99C2-498D-915B-B71A50387BFC.jpg (400x400, 20.07K)

Bruv every new baby name in Germany is Ahmed or Some yugo surname. German birthrates are literal Korea tier. Western yuros talking about demographics is the biggest meme ever.

russia will outlast us

Fred Frize, heh...

FEDORA FRIZE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BUT MUH GDP!!!!!!!!
Life in Russia is quite decent, everything that is made in Russia is very fairly priced. Food, clothing, everything. This is why GDP is a meme.

it wont be after trade bans
>things that will never happen t. retarded huemutt

>nominal gdp
Kek

Dear burger, ask yourself.
How does one ruin what is already ruined.

it wont be once you're shut out of global markets. no one will trade with you once you go in

I can increase my GDP by printing more money and increasing inflation.

Which is what every western nation has done for the last two years.

kek

You dropped this, king

Attached: 1200px-Yellow_star_Jude_Jew.svg.png (1200x1350, 89.28K)