GAME ON !!!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-21 3.24.48 PM.png (581x266, 40.61K)

Good. Putin is the leader we need.

Lol they are going do nothing unless Russia does a false flag or Ukraine is stupid enough to try something

Putin needs to arm us so we can take down the EU for him.

Attached: 1643686980509.jpg (1024x789, 132.27K)

Does this count as an invasion? A minor incursion?

Why do I get the feeling that Russia is going to pull this whole thing off without a signle battle lol

If Ukraine does nothing, has anything actually changed?

Tecnhically if Russia doesn't recognize those territories as Ukrainan they are not "invading" Ukraine.

Because the EU actually left the fighting class nothing worth left fighting for..

The none woke or city people HATE the EU.

Fuck this dog-eating chink

You can't invade someplace you've been invited to. Remember how the US spazzed out about Russia "invading" Syria, when the US military was there illegally?

literally who

Any minute now, the british will stay ttrue to their words!!

This time, surely!

Attached: UK-POland-Ukraine-alliance.gif (1503x1126, 312.88K)

>Ukraine is stupid enough
Yes, always

jesus christ how can putin lovers still exist at the moment?
i hope you motherfucker get drafted

lmao not my problem

YOU FUCKING EURANGUTANS ARE REALLY GOING TO GET ME KILLED WITHOUT EVER SEEING A VAGINA
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

What about putting do you dislike?

#ouractualpresident

I hope it goes full global nuclear and they nuke all the cities in clown world.
Fuck the urbanite. Also, I like winter

Attached: 1641093384053.jpg (506x1024, 96.64K)

just google it lmfao

you are a spic, you will not get killed by US golems or Russia-bloc. More likely killed by cartels or obese wife just like average US golem here.

Isn’t this just formalizing what they’ve already been doing for eight years?

explain

Attached: image_2022-02-21_224508.png (599x234, 41.3K)

The real reason Putin is doing this is to secure reelection for Biden. Wartime presidents see a surge in popularity.

he is starting shit. its 2022 and he is starting shit like he is napoleon on his way to waterloo. americans gave him a lot of opportunities to solve the issue and save face, but he is starting shit anyways. now poland, the baltics and finland are possible targets too.

Why do you give a damn? Mexico won’t get involved. Ukraine is a fake country which literally elected a jew as president and a jew as prime minister.

He'll stop with Ukraine.

Please include the keywords Russia or Ukraine so your garbage hapooning literal who Twitter threads get filtered.

>he is starting shit
So?

virtue signaling. US will do nothing. US will only do something if China makes a move for Taiwan MAYBE.
>Poland
>Baltics
Russia no longer needs them with Kalingrad oblast.

Someone give me a no-bullshit answer:
Is this actually habbedingerino, or naw?

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 185.18K)

I have seen some fucking retarded posts in my time. I have been in the Q user posts back in the day where they thought they had credibility but even those had a higher quality than the absolute shit you just wrote. What a fucking embarrassment.