Nigger earth model

If you think the moon landing is fake but the model presented of the solar system is fact
>youre probably a nigger

Attached: 1644645950619.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

flat earth, space is fake, etc. are all slide tactics

I used to think this too.

This is so fucking dumb. Look at their shirts and explain to me how is that happening?

you guys make leaps that aren't justified. Yes the videos of astronots in the ISS are fake...
>so the earth must flat
WTF, no. You're the nigger, nigger.

Meds schizo

A special fx harness would be around their belt area.

Like a climbing harness .

The way her pants bunch in the beginning is pretty typical on a harness. And not from leg bending

there isn't enough firmness in her hand or finger position to assume there's a wire

>trust me dude whites didn't invent the machines to travel to space
>whites didn't land on the moon either
>whites didn't place space stations in orbit either
>whites didn't circumnavigate the globe on boats, they didn't
>whites also didn't predict the size of the earth
>whites didn't do any of these things, they did nothing, whites just sat doing nothing like the browns, whites are just like browns, see all these brown people religions? they are right and white people did nothing to discredit them!

You are a piece of sand. Insignificant and nothing.
>you are 1 out of a trillion nigger planets.

You are all equally niggers.

Your logic goes both ways.

Yes. Either way they want us to feel insignificant

Round earth means everyone is equally nigger and meaningless

Earth is round.
Space is real.
OP is a fag.
Flat Erf BTFO in one meme.

Attached: flat-earth-ns-polestars.jpg (1080x1080, 208.62K)

Space is real nigger and you can find out by yourself. Build a sugar rocket and strap a gopro to it there are many toturials on youtube and It takes less than $100 you dumb faggot.

Yeah we're doing this through space and the stars always look the same.

All perfectly locked around us

Moon perfectly locked around us. At a distance just so that we experience perfect eclipses.

Attached: tumblr_mj0vvcqnZx1qdlh1io1_400.gif (400x354, 2M)

the captions don't comment on the black girl but she has her hands nervously clasped, trying hard not to get in the way

>dude just because the universe is big is spacial measures it means whites are insignificat just like niggers
>whites never closed the gap between mankind and godhood, not even by a grain of sand
>look at this brown people religion, see? it speaks how you are like them!
>whites left the round earth and rose above other races? NO!

If the shit is so real why nasa faking videos and landings?

Can't believe those nogs anymore

Given hwndu and several other quests, would think it trivial for autists to model the solar system..

Are you also intimidated by the number of grains of sand on a beach? There's got to be easily more than any amount of humans that've ever existed.
>sheeeeit negro we ain't duh biggest? DAT'S WRONG DUH MAN JUS TRYNNA KEEP US DOWN N SHIET
Dumb nigger logic. If being a part of a system much greater than yourself makes you feel insignificant it's because you are.

American education at it's best

To show that they're technologically superior which is both bs/true and also because ego

All digital cameras were modified to reverse images of time-lapse stars in Southern hemisphere. This was proven already.

you serious rn?

Attached: 1641458154430.jpg (500x452, 46.58K)

So every other conspiracy is true. The evidence we can see further than we should.

Admiral byrd fits your theorey about antartica and nazi. But him saying he saw land masses past antarctic and a big ass hole in the ground is flat earth model

How would he and other see land masses past the arctic on a globe?

Fuck real life evidence.

Is byrd lying or not? He's crucial to so many conspiracies.

I believe he saw what he did

>whites concluded this model, browns didn't, whites are wrong look at this brown people model
>stars look always the same! don't compare ancient Greek astronomic observations to modern observations! it's all the same like the dome the brown people speak of!

that gif is literally from NASA

Nigger I got in an hour long argument with a shill going line by lime trying to make me see a globe and I pieced out when dude told me sun rays gain energy as they travel through space.

Maybe I'm fucking retarded but that seems like a leap to explain some shit not observed.

again... you fail to understand a simple sentence, how are you supposed to understand the mechanics of the universe?

I'm asking this as a friend, user: are you retarded?

>dude this brazilian website said how the night sky should look like
>whites lied, they never went to the moon, never navigated around the globe, Brazilians know this!

That ain't me.

The fact that you're replying shows you're curious though.
That's how I started believing. Kept showing up to the threads with new questions

>But him saying he saw land masses past antarctic and a big ass hole in the ground is flat earth model
Source or it didn't happen.

here is how they do satellites, bro. they're all hanging from helium balloons inside the dome.

Attached: 57857845-7B3D-44A3-8DAD-DF3BC8E575F7.jpg (1400x1400, 322.85K)

quora .com/Admiral-Byrd-said-there-was-a-land-mass-bigger-than-America-beyond-the-South-Pole-that-has-never-been-explored-How-is-this-possible

It's all over the internet faggot

Antarctica treaty? Yeah cause shit flat.

take your meds

Attached: 1645035153328.webm (640x640, 872.33K)