The vaccinated are dying so much they show up in the charts now

I know so many vaxxies dropping dead lately it's crazy

Attached: 1619184640134.png (607x750, 337.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rintrah.nl/heads-i-win-tails-i-dont-report-the-results/
archive.is/9KPgf
archive.is/xAJTR
vet-advantage.com/vet_advantage/the-nose-knows-intranasal-cattle-vaccines/
cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/pdfs/mm7104e2-h.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good

Kek. I'm seeing it within people in my social circle. There's no hiding this.

rintrah.nl/heads-i-win-tails-i-dont-report-the-results/
>Scotland was the country that published the most useful numbers: Age standardized death rates, for different levels of vaccination. They’re now going to stop reporting those numbers, because they have grown too ugly. England is likely to be next, because their numbers are also embarrassing.

JUST MEANS ITS WORKING

bump
reminder this is why we have fake WWIII rn

What happened to peer review?

link nigger

chekkked

witnessed

they got the aids

Attached: normalizetesting.png (704x976, 335.96K)

checked u too
so many digits...is this........the emergence of.........Red Deer?

No refunds

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-222413_Reddit.jpg (1080x1538, 343.17K)

>You are neither cold nor hot, so because you are lukewarm I will spew you out of my mouth.

Attached: Bill_the_Butcher_.jpg (720x479, 160.84K)

>the red boxes (added by me) are the period shown in the study.
>clearly, covid season came and everyone got the same results.
>and this was known when they published the truncated version. a lie of omission is still a lie.
archive.is/9KPgf

Attached: untitled.png (726x630, 86.8K)

Attached: gateseyes.gif (600x600, 174.15K)

Useful idiots.

agreed, they need a distraction and need it NOW, only question is if putin will play along or if they will do something stupid.

Attached: normalizing covid testing-just another way to get you vaccinated-the plan.png (709x886, 643.42K)

same, covid death is down, but excess death is way up, they are all just dropping dead in their sleep for some reason

No. I've seen multiple cattle vaccinations and they always use needles

As in much high regard as I hold random anons opinions in here, this time I will go with the sourcless meme Sir.
No offence intended.

FPBP

Forgot picrelated.
>Johns Hopkins University confirms: You can be vaccinated with a PCR test, even without knowing
archive.is/xAJTR

Attached: 2022-02-11 Johns Hopkins University confirms You can be vaccinated with a PCR test, even without knowing2-xAJTR.png (690x828, 588.57K)

ahem
vet-advantage.com/vet_advantage/the-nose-knows-intranasal-cattle-vaccines/

CDC GLOWIES CAN'T HIDE THIS SHIT ITS EVEN ON THERE OWN PAGE

cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/pdfs/mm7104e2-h.pdf

no refunds

Attached: world pool.jpg (650x491, 49.19K)

My mom went to the hospital the past week to get her kidney checked and they forced her to get a test, she is fucked then
We were all unvaxxed in our house

Welp, guess i'm wrong (and dead because i got tested a few times for international travel)
Been nice knowing you anons

Earths closed due to aids

good

hope you booster faggots get myocarditis in your sleep.

this, i know a lot more people that just suffered their first stroke than i did 2 years ago.

Yep. One of my closest friends got his second jab, and about 3-4 weeks later developed a severe kidney issue and diabetes. They're in their early 20s and work out like everyday. No reason for this to be happening to them. It makes me sad knowing I couldn't save these people. Like, he's not a total NPC, but, his parents are both Doctors. There's no way you can just tell someone like that that the jabs are poison and have them do anything but block you out of their life.

>his parents are both Doctors
virtually all the doctors are vaxxed and are going to die shortly

Sorry to hear user.
I dont post this as with pleasure for those that were forced to get tested.
Hope your mom is ok mate.
I hope Im wrong user but I fear the only silverlinning is that (I hope) there is no way the amount of "vaxxine" in those swaps is equivalent to a full syringe to the arm.
Wish you health user.

Good.

All peer reviewers died of Covid.

>the-nose-knows

Attached: 59.png (830x838, 892.19K)

They're probably sending out weaker batches to healthcare workers so they don't notice. From what I've heard, at many clinics they enter your name into a system and it tells them which batch to give you.