HAPPENING CHADS... We won... But at what cost?

HAPPENING CHADS... We won... But at what cost?

Attached: wewon.gif (498x498, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RWMMdX6KYGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The War has only just begun.

It's gonna be like the Arkadi monastery suicides, gonna blow the world up before the jews eat us

Dafuq are you talking about?

Won what? Nothing has been won and we lose more everyday

Hopefully at the cost of millions of Russian subhuman lives

youtu.be/RWMMdX6KYGM

All we can do is stopping the brother wars, refuse the fright for that which u do not believe in.

Massive sanctions. No more iphones for them! I doubt they can ever recover

this. A war just flew over my house

endless kino is what we won.

Attached: 1631662848558.jpg (1242x1154, 504.12K)

I vote that you send your legions of spics and trannies to fight the Russians.

Where are the cute Ukrainian women refugees I was promised

All our consumer tat is made in China anyway, so I doubt they'll miss out on anything.

No hrt drugs either.

Soon soldiers caskets will be coming home draped in BLM and Gay Pride flags

it must be fun sitting and gloating about happenings when you're not the one who'll be sent to frontlines

Won what exactly ? Destroying your dopamine system with useless informations that have nothing to do with real life and will blow over like everytime the media tell you WW3 is coming ?

Every puppets reality show politicians are trying to play "big stong man that will stop Putin" to their populace. Macron doing the same, thr dickhead that is replacing Merkel, Sleepy Joe too. Putin is doing the same to his own people. Neither one side or the other is going to destroy everything for a piece of fucking Ukraine. Ukraine gov is playing the same game.

You are living this conflict with the lens of propaganda that this could be big. No it's not and is obviously just a media cycle that play on repeat every few year/months when interior problems are too embarssing.

Here NATO and Russia are trying to reinforce their positions. That is all what's happenning. Interior problems are plaguing the west, corona is stating to get old...so let's pretend like we will do WW3 ! Actual Ukrainian gov is built on this like the Palestinian identity is built on the opposition to Israel and like Israel use the paletinian question everytime they want to reinforce/justify their rules over their own populace.

WOW TANKS ON THE BORDERS

INVASIONS PLANS DISCLOSED

ROCKET INBOUND

TROOPS MOVING WOHAOO

WOW YOU MEAN EACH SIDES HAVE AN INVASION AND DEFENSE PLAN ALREADY MADE BEFORE IT HAPPEN ? YOU MEAN MILITARY GUYS PLAN FOR ANY SITUATIONS ? GROUNDBREAKING NEWS

WW3 INCOMING SHADILEY LOL

This is tiring and I hope that all these people falling for it are under 20 and think WW3 mean more holidays and epic fallout universe that can get them out of clownworld. For real it will not tho, it's only a spectacle for retards to lose your live on non happening because happenings are 99.999999 of the time just an other way to cope with a life empty of meaning.

The media are lying to you big time and you fall for it instantly ? Come on...

Attached: 1645053316115.jpg (796x960, 60.45K)

>rapebabies and trannies slaughter each other
>kikes live on
Victory at what cost?

Nothing ever happens, have sex

Attached: 0A8193A6-0737-41F8-AA5E-44BDBC22E037.jpg (727x718, 62.22K)

Have kids (don't).

Not sure if it will get bad that a civilians like me gets drafted, but incase I do, it's been fun shitposting with you guys.

Attached: 1506852688186.jpg (1000x750, 194.55K)

I could have saved you

Attached: 1578257138863.jpg (225x225, 102.37K)

>quotepic
>redditspace
get in the gas chamber