EXTENDED
>>EXTENDED
EXTENDED
>>EXTENDED
EXTENDED
>>EXTENDED
This ride NEVER ends.

archive.md/j3hnA

Attached: NWO COCK EXTENDED, NOW SWALLOW IT.png (925x774, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
youtube.com/watch?v=Dpof96pVx-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>WFH bros finna dabbing on wagies.

What Emergency?
The legitimation emergency? The economic and fiscal emergency? Those will never go away

Does anyone really care anymore? I went to a suburban gas station and grocery store today and every 1 out of 10 people were wearing a mask.

It's all so tiresome.

It's remarkable how people will live in a town that likely has no mask mandate in effect, go to the grocery store, see maybe 3 other people there wearing masks, no one drops dead on their way out, come home, read this, and believe there's a deadly pandemic going on because Joe Biden told them so.

Biden Dedicated to Being Unelectable in 2022

>voting means anything
lol...lmao this shit is here forever, there are no temporary government powers.

As an American I find it hilarious that you're asking this question thinking anyone in any position of authority would ever answer it.

Nope. No masks in southern Virginia for months. I went to NOVA this weekend. No masks there either. The only place people still wore masks is at the train statio, where it's required by law.

yep

Attached: WagiesBTFO.jpg (1024x538, 139.44K)

Retard, this is being done so they can have "emergency covid voting fortifications" for the 2022 midterms.

>EXTENDED
Klaus Schwab stated on video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

>there is no federal solution to COVID
>so let’s extend the federal emergency

Normies will never wake up

I'm never getting back my job.

>It's remarkable how people will live in a town that likely has no mask mandate in effect, go to the grocery store, see maybe 3 other people there wearing masks, no one drops dead on their way out, come home, read this, and believe there's a deadly pandemic going on because Joe Biden told them so.
Nobody believes it except the three people wearing those masks.

>where it’s required by law
The biggest hurdle is getting well to do people to stop giving a fuck about arbitrary laws.

I obviously won't get vaxxed so my penalty at work is I am BANISHED from coming into office, travel, or work events. Only allowed WFH so my responsibilities reduced while pay + bonuses + raises stay the same LMAO #WINNING

Attached: 1642254918830.gif (640x316, 932.94K)

Imagine thinking Trudeau or Biden or Macron or any of the rest are EVER going to give up their "Temporary Emergency Powers" (to flatten the curve, it's just 2 weeks!)

Good. Covid has killed almost 1 million Americans

Attached: 66D30484-6D08-4FDA-B56B-BE9779E13EED.jpg (634x586, 80.99K)

Does this mean student loans freeze also get extended?

Nobody cares aside from some weirdos wearing masks and a few restaurant chains who use it and an excuse do people don’t stand around inside and block sever pathways. Even Disney world got rid of masks.

I don’t think the pandemic was planned to be ended so soon. Whatever emergency powers were granted, they don’t want to give them up just yet.

if the emergency has been going on for 2 years i think it's no longer emergent

that's racist thinking user

>What Emergency?
the one they convinced everyone of, with the power of psyops

Emergency powers will be normalized, and through another emergency and crisis expanded.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dpof96pVx-c

200 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE

no LMAO

Attached: 1624539365216.gif (480x270, 3.53M)

They have to declare an Emergency every year at this time to keep the scam going.

Bow Goy.