Parents talk about how Putin is such a short guy and yet so dangerous

>parents talk about how Putin is such a short guy and yet so dangerous
>mom says "hitler was a short guy as well"
>hitler was 175 cm, same as me
>"uh, mom, hitler wasn't short, he was average."

Attached: iugasgun8k6z.png (646x595, 280.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=CdwkSkmJik4
youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Napoleon was short
why is it always the same?

Go on

Attached: 1630899198816.jpg (270x291, 12.84K)

a freedom trucker thread died for this

Napoleon was also average for his time.

Attached: 4a0.jpg (1808x1204, 691.95K)

Why are Jews always making wars between nations that they own that aren't in Israel?
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

Good

>Big whitepill for manlets
youtube.com/watch?v=CdwkSkmJik4

Hitler was a WW1 veteran
>nooooo lefty niggers told me Hitler was a coward

Napoleon was above average.
Western euro heights at the time really got fucked by early industrial revolution.
Look at the average height of british men before during and after the industrial revolution its really sad.

While there are some evolutionary undertones to it, the idea of the politician being a tall, handsome family man is a creation of modern corrupt party politics. You have a very rigid definition of who can be a politician and that’s how they pick from their pool. Oh, he doesn’t have a family? Something must be wrong with him. He’s under 6 feet tall? That’ll never win in the general, better go with 6’1” family man who loves his ruling class for optics.
A man with a family is a man who can be compromised easily. I would unironically vote for a basement dwelling manlet talking passionately than some plastic family man with a WEF biography.

Most of the outrageous criticisms of Napoleon to this day stem from the massive propaganda campaign that came out of London against him.

It was the protestants who owned alot of the printing presses back then that pushed out propaganda against him.
This also allowed them to push propaganda against the spanish and others.

This was the same propaganda machine that the jews ie the rothschilds gained control of when they got control of the british economy

i am taller than hitler was wtf. how did a manlet like hitler get such a huge following? granted i am only 5'9" which i will admit is solid manlet territory.

>parents talk about putin
>67 year old dad was a major and brainwashed retard in the soviet era
>he is praising putin how great he is and he will finally free us from evil america

The other monarchies also couldn’t have a relative commoner delcare emperor while the British took advantage of that to fund campaigns against him for the sake of balance of power.
kek

kek midge.

When people are desperate for answers, they stop caring about superficial things and follow the person they trust. Goebbels was a 5’2” club foot and yet people still cheered like he was a 6’1” chad when he spoke.

manlets are mad lel

Manlet rage can be quite potent.

this. plus after the french revolution, their metric measurement system was all fucky and hadn't settled yet. just propaganda from one of many measurements.

They both lack Christ

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Find Jesus.jpg (720x711, 107.11K)

Height is the "muh dick" of the Anglo

Not sure how shortness coorelates with being a supervillian, but it's certainly a funny thing to consider.