Race hierarchy

Hey Any Forums rate my hierarchy of the races mostly based on intelligence, beauty, and cunning:
1. Whites
2. East Asians
3. Southeast Asians
4. Central Asians and Turks
5. Indians, Persians, and Arabs
6. Black Africans
7. If a race ain't on the list it sucks even worse than black africans

Attached: race_gender-plain.jpg (1022x594, 226.32K)

ok faggot now define white

Of European ancestry, one of the native peoples of Britain, Germany, France, etc.

>Germanic Whites
>Celts
>Meds
>Baltic Whites
>Ashkenazi Jews
>Est Asians (Korea, Japan,Mongols)
>Slavs
>Balkaners
>Chinks
>Pacific islanders (no aboriginals)
>Native Americans
>South Asian
>Latinos mutts
>Middle Easterns
>North Africans
>Est Africans
>Aboriginals
>Bantus

what about mixed race people?

Where are slavs on this list? Below niggers?

You're retarded as fuck placing japs/Koreans above chinks, you fucking moron the Chinese made Asia their bitch for like three thousand years, they fucking ruled and these two had nothing on them. What a retarded hierarchy you came up with you should kill yourself from how absolutely brain dead you are

europeans are mid when they try their best

Whites from England
Whites from western Europe
Japanese
chinks
mixed race
niggers
slavs
Romanians

oh also how is a race that's made itself entirely the golem of a much weaker race at the top?
fuckin think about that shit for just half a second and tell me euromutts are anywhere near anywhere but turk tier

Good list, persians should be above arabs though and arabs above indians.

Also you forgot jews and hispanics

>362311379
They get the ranking of their expected ancestry. Like if they're 1/2 white, 1/3 black, and 1/6 Korean, they gst
(1/2)(1)+(1/3)(6)+(1/6)(2)= about 2.9.

Whites from England at the top? Are you fucking retarded or are you of brainless br*t ancestry? For 90% of recorded history Britain was a desolate backwater and the rest of Europe flourished. What an imbecile ranking made by an imbecile. You must either be a Br*t or severely mentally handicapped

>You're retarded as fuck placing japs/Koreans above chinks, you fucking moron the Chinese made Asia their bitch for like three thousand years, they fucking ruled and these two had nothing on them. What a retarded hierarchy you came up with you should kill yourself from how absolutely brain dead you are

Attached: chinese-mf-with-a-gun.gif (220x220, 640.09K)

1. Blonde whites
2. Brown haired whites
3. Japanese
4. Mongolians
5. Black haired whites
6. East Asians
7. Central Asians
8. Latinos
9. Iranians and Arabs
10. Pajeets
11. African Blacks
12. Turks
13. Albanians
14. Niggers
666. Jews

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

There is 2.

1. Whites
2. Goyim

Maybe you should figure out ancient metaphysical religious texts you dumb motherfucking retard

Bonus:

3. Artificial jews
4. Asian/white blends

Literally the only distinctions

Britain made almost the entire continent their bitch

B-B-Because w-w-we are better but the jews are parasytes and that makes them able to dominate us even if we're clearly better but we're clearly better and more smart it's just that they're better at deceiving not being smart user trust me that's how it works!

You get the idea, meh.

>Hey Any Forums rate my hierarchy of the races mostly based on intelligence, beauty, and cunning
Garbage.
Here's the real one
1. Native americans
2. Pacific islanders
3. Whatever the fuck the Papua New Guinea cannibals are
4. Mongolians and central Asians
5. East Africans
6. North Africans and Arabs
7. Indians, West Africans
8. Khoisan and assorted bushmen
9. East Asians, West Europeans, Bantus
10. The rest.

Attached: birdman.jpg (768x979, 189.57K)

Arabs cucked Persians forever. I cannot in good conscience place Persians above them when their country practices a religion made by the Arabs. The Arabs are clearly superior to the Persians or at least equal. Agree on pajeets tho.

Are you ranking races by color of hair you fucking moron? Do you seriously believe the color of your hair influences fucking intelligence or is even a marker of race among whites? If you seriously believe that you must be worse than the lowest pajeet. I hope you die slowly in the aftermath of a brutal car crash

I use your religious texts to wipe my asshole because that's where they belong, filthy jew.

For what, 150 years? Compare that to a century of Roman dominance of your pathetic good for nothing island. Lmao the absolute state of Br*ts

1. Estonians and Finns
2. Everyone else

>T. Chinese-American

7 is australian aborigenes, khoi san, and bushmen.

ironically the bushmen and khoi san are less violent than niggers, even the niggers came very close to extinguishing them during the bantu expansion

Attached: abos.png (565x1204, 78.16K)

Teutons/Romans
Mongols
Niggers

This is the clear definition of White.

Attached: 6krsxk4cl6l71.png (4592x3196, 1.07M)

Another br*tard fan. You guys should make a club and then inhale carbon monoxide together

brits are the superior race, and i say this as an argie, i just accepted the fact the anglo-saxons are superior and i cant compete against them