HE LOST HIS MIND

HE LITERALLY LOST IT.
HE WANTS WW3.
There's no denying now, WTF he literally said that he wants in long term old Soviet Union borders back.
There's no way for europe/us to agree on that.

It was nice knowing you guys.

Attached: 000ELL1R95W3SQAA-C122-F4.jpg (815x458, 56.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8ZqBLcIvw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigga who cares about 3rd world sissyfights?

Think about it, how is he similar to Napoleon?

based putin

MANLET
BALD
MASON

a seething manlet ?

Third world stuff utterly irrelevant

I can’t wait to see his navy get btfo.

Attached: 75D61061-6D17-47B0-A3EA-B6336D821FF6.jpg (1920x914, 244.21K)

no similarities except being former military.
plus if he attacks Europe there's no winter to stop him.

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST PEACEFULLY RECOGNISE UKRAINE SEPARATIST REGIONS AS SOVEREIGN STATES

Stop bitching about everything you hysteric polish bitch. He most likely won't do a shit and if he pushes to invade nothing will change except a bunch of worthless cagies being ruled by a more mainly figure.

Lol, still only just starting WW3. How many weeks has WW3 been starting for now? 3 weeks? 4 weeks?

Manly*

Nothingburger

No one said he's starting it now.
But he clearly wants it in long term.

Why are all underage mutt niggers acting like Jewtin has accomplished anything?
All his moves were 100% predicted by western intelligence before he even made them, and now he will get nothing, and get sanctioned and Russia gas and oil will be replaced in EU by other producers.
He lost.

Attached: 1536002131290.jpg (500x500, 30.4K)

Pick my potatoes, paweł

I've been to Ukraine. It looked very Russian to me. Commie blocks and architecture everywhere and I could use my very limited Russian language there just fine.

Attached: 1642285663103.gif (343x498, 3.24M)

Based Putin, nuclear hellfire will grant us all sweet release from clown world

How is it still possible for a manlet to rise to power? We all know it can only lead to disaster.

Russia steamrolling Ukraine isn't "WW3".

He also emerged from a dying regime by the power of a few connections.

napoleon had no nukes

his speech was über funny
it was like a real life schizopost
hes fucking insane and delusional
and i love it

Attached: 0516.jpg (720x700, 59.21K)

Imagine the world where 2 biggest powers are ruled by people ridden with dementia and schizophremia

Attached: Coal_Praiser.png (676x1004, 897.62K)

ALL BORDER DISPUTES SHALL BE RESOLVED WITH ISOTOPIC DIPLOMACY, AND THEN SET IN RADIOÄCTIVE EMBER FOR AYE
>ALL BORDER DISPUTES SHALL BE RESOLVED WITH ISOTOPIC DIPLOMACY, AND THEN SET IN RADIOÄCTIVE EMBER FOR AYE

ALL BORDER DISPUTES SHALL BE RESOLVED WITH ISOTOPIC DIPLOMACY, AND THEN SET IN RADIOÄCTIVE EMBER FOR AYE
>ALL BORDER DISPUTES SHALL BE RESOLVED WITH ISOTOPIC DIPLOMACY, AND THEN SET IN RADIOÄCTIVE EMBER FOR AYE

Attached: atomic_bomb_test.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

zoom

Attached: 111.png (1145x596, 46.52K)

not my problem

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.png (600x600, 247.34K)

>Russia gas and oil will be replaced in EU by other producers.

Who? Iran?

Brrrrrrrr

Attached: 222.png (1145x590, 60.89K)

Who is going to stop him? No one, thats who. All the nations have installed WEF figureheads.

Seemed like a reasonable presentation to me.

By who? We aren't going to fight him.

I sincerely hope you’re next you stupid fuck. If you prefer the tranny tier rule of the west to literally anything else then I hope for the very worst for you.

Attached: 06D8E076-F951-4095-8062-E3EB6794A145.jpg (720x941, 93.18K)

Well, finally this threatening thing is over. It's better to be at war than degrading while being afraid of it.

US/EU Didn't stop him when he destroyed Chechenya
invaded Georgia
invaded Ukraine
invaded Syria
invaded Libya
invaded Karabakh

now After Ukraine, it will be Baltics & Poland

Wishing you good luck when dealing with such a bloodthirsty maniac

Everything about that country makes more sense when you understand that they are just a continuation of the Mongol Empire.

youtube.com/watch?v=f8ZqBLcIvw0

*yawn* - he's all talk.

show flag

Attached: 1624692696449.jpg (1064x1099, 59.77K)

AS you incels should well know, there is a difference between wanting a thing and , but suit yourselves

Someone post a link then

Europe and the US aren't going to do shit about it.

Looks like your mild vax induced dementia is kicking in, broski

>There's no way for europe/us to agree on that.

I think europe is more busy sucking nigger kike dick. Good luck pidorashka

>he literally said that he wants in long term old Soviet Union borders back.
>he literally did not

Link?

Does getting nuked hurts or is it something that happens so quick that you don't feel anything?

poland ruins everything

Nobody is going to start a WW over the butthurt belt.
Biden said sanctions

lmao. is the CIA still behind this 'nothingburguer', migabros?

You'll do what Biden says.