Were there actual patients in Nazi Germany?

It seems like people just showed up to be killed. Did the doctors ever actually help patients? Or was this seen as subhuman?
nytimes.com/1986/09/21/magazine/german-doctors-and-the-final-solution.html

Attached: F7E424D4-1614-442E-A3ED-4FF1E4E69D69.jpg (304x304, 35.81K)

So much this. Did you know that none of the prisoners would use the community pools because they were actually giant toilets. They would flush swimming people down the drain.

Why do whores get tattoos and make themselves nigger bait?

great album

This was the first album I ever bought

Same

Noone answered my question. Did nazi german doctors actually care for patient’s illnesses? Or did they just kill patients? A patient just being something seen as subhuman?

I heard that the floor of the tennis court was actually an elaborate electrified switch where when enough Jews were playing tennis the floor would sink into a pool of water. This would complete a circuit and kill all the jews who were enjoying their “recreation time”. Then the floor would be raised and electrified again until nothing was left of the bodies but ash!

Good one, faggot rabbi of the synagogue of satan

Attached: 1645413186279.jpg (412x438, 71.06K)

brother

Attached: 1594236883844.jpg (1024x913, 60.17K)

Doctors were mainly there for the guards and staff retard. Yes, Jews were gassed and killed en masse in these camps, dont you worry. Some were probably treated too, collaborators or valuable inmates

the nazis didnt killed no one.
next question, rabbi?

Idk bud ask the Soviet kikes that engineered modern society

>Some were probably treated too, collaborators or valuable inmates
Anne Frank died in a Nazi "death camp" hospital bed....

Attached: 1624252398583.jpg (2918x1050, 761.6K)

80 year old Historian here. They had no doctors or hospitals for civilians. Any person with as much as the runs got executed on the spot.

I dont know where she died but I know that in these camps a lot of people died, not sure if 6 gazillion but surely quite some

That's literally impossible, since many jews were found to be skinny and starving. Why did they give them enough water to get to the point of that starvation? They could have killed every jew in a single week if they just put them behind a fence and didn't give them water. But they kept them alive throughout the whole war, until the allies destroyed supply lines to the camps.

Alright. I just wanted to see if needed a doctor in nazi germany was seen as subhuman, someone actually having an illness being subhuman. This is the most extreme form of government i have ever come across.

Someone* needed

If this* was seen

Retarded OP.

Yes the German doctors practiced medicine during ww2. Use your fucking brains. There were doctors even in "death camps" like Dr. Mengele who were trying desperately to combat the Typhus epidemic and save jewish lives. Dr. Mengele's patients had the highest survival rates of any doctor in the camp.

What do you think inspired the film Human Centipede? My Jewish forefathers had to suck on each others behinds for nourishment.

>Alright. I just wanted to see if needed a doctor in nazi germany was seen as subhuman, someone actually having an illness being subhuman.
You are definitely a subhuman for asking such moronic things and should not be given medical care.
> This is the most extreme form of government i have ever come across.
This is the most extreme case of retardation I have ever come across.

>I dont know where she died
She died in a hospital bed. It was literally 2 weeks before allied forces "liberated" the camp. Why in the absolute hell would those EVIL nazis put her in a hospital at that late stage in the war? You can't use the excuse they wanted to perform those "experiments" on her at that stage. They knew it was game over and would have never bothered, and it would not mattered for publicity if they already "genocided" hundreds of thousands at that camp. So why would they waste resources if they actually were just going to genocide her later?

>Thats about the time she walked away from me, nobody likes you when your 23

Attached: 195.png (1054x750, 427.48K)