What did you think about Putin's speech Any Forums? Based or cringe?

What did you think about Putin's speech Any Forums? Based or cringe?

Attached: FMJTTRxXsAAGzP5.jpg (1200x628, 65.46K)

Peace is the only way.

Attached: Pope-and-Patriarch.jpg (666x921, 233.37K)

cringe

kek

Never heard anything more based.

Attached: IMG_20220222_035529_535.jpg (1109x1019, 80.38K)

Seems like a incoherent rambling mess. Fine for a Any Forums post but not so effective as a policy speech.

I heard the translation was bad.

He's trying to really explain the situation through historical references and not just "NATO BAD, RUSSIA GOOD" arguments

It will go over americans heads because the only history americans know is WWII, George Washington and the Civil War.

I don’t know why he wants to escalate things this is going to fuck him over he won’t win in the end.

Oh yeah, that was a good movie...

Attached: eeKQpyM32IDWPLbgiVATbMkIyn26Bom5VavsNkl3WEg.jpg (1000x1432, 215.91K)

>just roll over and let the west rape your people and culture
kys

It was funny how he had to state that the whole meeting was without preparation, as if anyone would believe that. Getting big Soviet Circus vibes from this.

Americans will never commit a single US soldier in Ukraine or any other region after cavemen in Afghanistan bested our forces. The American public cannot and will not agree to more wars. I've known about the Ukraine-Russia crisis for months and I still couldn't point you on a map where Ukraine is because I literally do not care about Europe and Russian problems.

I could list a mountain of problems more concerning life here than Ukraine, the only good thing out of this is that Putin makes Joe Biden look like an effeminate cuckold who isn't a legitimate president. Good for the Russians.

Friends, I listened to the speech of our Supreme Commander-in-Chief on the status of the DPR and the LPR.

In his speech, Vladimir Vladimirovich, as always, argued his position with irrefutable evidence, historical facts, and a firm opinion. Without a doubt, his decision is a balanced, strategic step that is designed to make the most important thing - to save human lives.

I fully support Vladimir Putin's decision. This is the only way out of the political impasse, where Ukraine and its patrons have driven everyone.

Our country was left with no other choice. Hundreds of thousands of Russians live in Donetsk and Lugansk, and Russia has never abandoned its own. They will not be doomed now. The peoples of the DPR and LPR will finally be able to defend their rights in the international arena, fight for peace and order on their land.

This is a historic day! Justice has been done. And we will do everything to make it reign forever! Donetsk and Lugansk, please accept my sincere congratulations! We have been, remain and will be with you in any situation. Not a step back and only forward for the Motherland, for our compatriots, for justice!

Mashallah.

t. Ramzan Kadyrov

>Just lose immediately so you don’t seem like a pussy
aite

Even here the speech is hilariously misunderstood.

Can you explain the gist of what he said?

Why are the mongol rapebabies getting so cocky? It won't end well for them

Attached: 1609384954935m.jpg (1024x1011, 94.89K)

Everything he says is cringe

Agree 100% Dementia man needs to stay out of it. The billions he already wasted could’ve been used for something good here.

cringe
90% of the speech is nonsense and not even about current year LMAO
talking about existence of NATO bases in Ukraine made me KEK
I especially liked the part where one of his ministers said that Javelin rocket launchers are not that much of a defensive weapon, but instead - an offensive type XD

Ukraine is Russia, America caused this whole thing.