Why were Boomers so productive compared to more recent generations...

Why were Boomers so productive compared to more recent generations? A good example - Americans are increasingly failing to be economically-productive enough to afford homes. Compare that to Boomers - Boomers were so productive that a much more limited amount of work could generate enough income to buy a house. That's just one of MANY examples. Why are today's younger people such unproductive lazy faggots?

>For most Americans, owning a home is now a distant dream

>...Nationwide, there are only about 250,000 homes currently for sale that are considered affordable for households with between $75,000 and $100,000 in annual income — a sharp decline from the roughly 656,000 available homes prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, a recent analysis by the National Association of Realtors (NAR) found.

>This means there are now about 65 households in that income bracket for one listing, up from 24 households in 2019.

>In many cases, it's also no longer enough for a prospective buyer to come prepared with a downpayment and a pre-approved mortgage. About 30% of homes were bought with all-cash offers in 2021, up from about 25% in 2020, according to real estate firm Redfin. In some cities, such as West Palm Beach and Naples, Florida, more than 50% of purchases were all-cash deals. Sellers are demanding that buyers forego contingencies, including for financing and inspections.

>Another sign of the times: The U.S. now has almost 500 cities where the average cost of a home has hit $1 million, according to Zillow.

>"Unfortunately, the middle-class dream of homeownership has been fading away," Redfin chief economist Daryl Fairweather told CBS MoneyWatch. Owning a home in the U.S., he said, "is a signifier of the upper class now."

cbsnews.com/news/real-estate-home-prices-middle-class-affordability/

Attached: Story.jpg (1172x1470, 316.3K)

>You will own nothing and be happy

Attached: 1644352763132.jpg (642x640, 95.54K)

F

The masses have been programmed to believe they are a victim. They gave up before trying. All they want is free shit, cause... victim

boomers worked 1/4 of the time millenials do, blame jews

The boomers I work with in my gay office job make 3x what I do and regularly ask me how to open pdf. They get paid so much and do so little.

Because nobody sees a future in a globohomo dream.
No-one.

This is bait. You’re 14. Only one person had to work per household back then and there was more land available, so the GDP was more evenly distributed across the nation

Because the government was much smaller and affordable back then

>economically productive enough
Fuck off, corporate and lobbyists have been stealing the margins of productivity for decades

Attached: wagescompensation-1200x1093.png (1200x1093, 362.38K)

No, it's the size and scope of government that is stealing our productivity

We simply can't afford it

Boomers are a slave race who act more bovine than human. All they seemed to do was eat grass, fuck and shit out children.

Boomers worked hard enough to where they developed an economy capable of delivering affordable homes. Younger generations are not. That's the key difference.

Because it's illegal now dipshit.

How many thousands of laws and regulations were added since a generation was successful?

Corporate taxes are a fraction of what they were then. It's the funding/revenue of the government, starved by reagan "starve the beast" tax breaks for the rich, not because of government spending.
Any business owner complaining about taxes in 2022 cant into business

Attached: images.jpg (292x173, 8.08K)

These are all excuses. It all goes back to sheer economic productivity. Boomers had it; their kids are simply too lazy to have it. Prove me wrong. None of this is purely about money, either - there is a metaphysical element here. An element of sheer force-of-will inherent in Boomers. Younger generations simply aren't as 'vital.' But why?

Attached: Boomer.jpg (436x813, 122.17K)

Ok, I'll bite.
The vast, vast majority of those productivity gains have been spurred by modern computing, supply chain streamlining, and automation.
If I'm a company, and I spend millions of dollars on robots, algos, and workflow software that make my employees more productive, why should I pay them more?
The increase in productivity was attributable to my decision-making and investment, not to their efforts.

They spoiled their kids too much, now their sons and daughters are now spoiling their children even further. This to the point of the newer generations being devoid of reality.

Attached: 1557215992647.jpg (396x691, 62.12K)

Corporate taxes are an illusion. They get passed on to the consumer

Yeah dude, the boomers didn't bail out every business that ever existed because of a cold. They didn't bail out banks and car manufacturing. They let businesses fail.

We simply cannot afford the monster we have created, every other analysis is just cope

How many people do you emotions, btw?

sweet, i'm upper class. feelsgoodman

Excuses? First of all I did "make it" and yes it was through sheer hard work and perseverance.

And guess wha. That's all busllshit. The banks used to work for you, now they are fundamentally government agencies among any other structural changes that prevent people from building wealth

Boomers were white. The (((financial))) institutions don't care about race and will pay anyone but only white people build civilisation. Hence the millions of homes each year paid as tribute to the shitskin in the west.

Supply and demand worked in boomers favors, but against the millenials favor. Lots of dead people at WWII, and government programs to produce cheap abundant housing, vs millenials getting overrun with immigrants, foreign investors, zoning laws and excess legalism slowing shit down.
And mortgages worked in boomers favor, but against the millenials favor. There is a generational wealth transfer of money from real estate into other asset classes, and boomers won with the rising tide of real estate, and millenials caught the falling backside of the wave.

Employ *

Zoning laws are controversial