Why don't rightoids join the winning non-racist team?

How do right wingers cope with being the lowest of the low in society? No one respects you. Literally no one.

Attached: 1611165763360.jpg (1111x693, 111.36K)

Leftwingers are racist against whites... as OP demonstrates.

Racism is the winning team.

Attached: comment_i5XYdgTo4V6rkA3HVMQafXZeKzQ5676A.jpg (649x917, 292.39K)

racism isn't tied to a political ideology

this is now a coom thread
post coom lads.

Attached: 1620963257029.jpg (750x829, 53.63K)

kek approves of cuckolding and BBC based lifestyles. he's granted 77's to several BBC posters:
what the implications of the God of chaos approving interracial breeding?

As soon as the crime stops.

What the hell is your respect even worth?

Opinion discarded for being a smelly paki.

Attached: pakiposting1.jpg (1600x1200, 166.81K)

Fuck you

Attached: blow this shit up.jpg (777x493, 113.23K)

Right all you have is social shaming because when it comes to the logic and reality of it we are 100% correct.

based!

Attached: 1644691690801.gif (400x190, 1.69M)

You can't be racist against whites
You lost in 1945
It is. Marx identified correctly that all nations are the same
Most crime is committed by right-wing terrorists or because of white supremacy that oppresses minorities

except maybe other whites, who may or may not wake the fuck up before it's too late.

Are you a women?
If so then have fun being gangraped by Niggers and Muslims whilst shitting on your own countryman
If not then have fun watching your sisters, daugthers and wife being raped instead whilst being blamed for anything

Goddamn she wants to jump his bone so bad. Women love men with spinal cords that don't back down or kneel (unless they are proposing, or swearing some other kind of oath of loyalty). This is especially true of the leftist women, who admire individual personality more than looks or anything else.

>why don't rightoids join the winning non-racist team?
The Right is not composed of nazis, you fucking moron

Based

>You can't be racist against whites
But you are and it's obvious

YWNBAW, kike

Attached: troon.png (894x866, 116K)

And all they have to do is not be racist. They don't even have to mean it just don't say nigger in public.

Here is your reply bait fag.

Not looking for your respect. I only care about my local community. You? can eat shit.

Kys shitskin tranny

Oink!

Attached: 13.jpg (694x660, 65.46K)

that's a man

Mormonism is Heresy

I don't define truth by what is commonly accepted by the masses. I don't need your approval because you are not important.