Gold and Silver

How valuable will precious metals be when everything goes to shit?

Attached: F6E820FC-0BB8-4355-8ABE-A765E9933D6B.jpg (864x400, 56.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"Boomer rocks"/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when
kek

Zero. People will need food and water not worthless boomer rocks

can you wipe your ass, kill a deer, or eat precious metals?

btw jews own all the precious metals/gem mines. stop listening to that kike peter schiff

gold will always be valuable. because look at it...its beautiful and all men lust after gold so they can horde it in their treasure chest

What if people want to buy food and water?

>boomer rocks
top kek. i've never heard this one before

The only way central banks can handle their massive debts is by devaluing their currencies to gold, which is a fancy way of saying the gold price must moon for central banks to survive the reset. Why? Because central banks keep gold to meet capital requirements with the BIS, so by devaluing their currencies to gold, they basically shrink the burden of their debts. Jim Rickards talks about how gold would need to be $15,000 per ounce just for central banks to have a currency that doesn’t deflate the economy.

At the current ratio this would drag silver up from $24 to almost $200 per ounce but it’s more likely the ratio tightens to 15-1, making silver $1000 an ounce, minimum.

Attached: silver-money-minimum-wage.jpg (596x623, 112.69K)

If a naked, cold, and starving man encounters a gold coin while scrounging around in the rubble of society, he WILL keep it with him for as long as he can.

Attached: my-precious2.jpg (562x377, 132.23K)

Pic related; assume an an ounce of silver will be equal in acreage to the number of kvetching kikes this thread attracts.

Attached: Cypher on money.jpg (1488x838, 173.64K)

>can you wipe your ass
I mean... you *can*.

>btw jews own all the precious metals/gem mines.
No they do not.

>btw jews own all the precious metals
So buy miner stocks
Besides, as long as PMs remain stronger and outperform the dollar you're safe and given current situations it's pretty much a sure bet

Stockpile steel.

Then you’re a newfag

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"Boomer rocks"/

It's pretty common fud. Ties the idea of owning precious metals to "just something that old people (who don't know anything) do".

>implying shiny rocks that have been the basis for currency for thousands of years would be worth nothing
> implying that I wouldn't own a gun if I spent my money on gold and silver
>implying I couldn't use my paper money as fresh toilet paper
Wew nice one blockhead

Attached: 1645168010872.jpg (610x611, 81.29K)

lol. The kvetching kikes are a major buy signal. Any time anyone mentions PMs the thread is flooded with feds and shills trying to pretend it's worthless.

Attached: Maloney-gold-Weimar.png (574x850, 145.02K)

i've been here since /new. haven't been on Any Forums in like 4 years though

even if shit doesnt go down, the availability will make shit go down.

Attached: 1645476573785.png (2560x1811, 2.74M)

>R/news
Ftfy

Attached: 1645402938520s.jpg (125x91, 2.12K)

I bought 26 future blowjo… err uhhh silver dimes today. Feels great. Can’t wait to get home and toss them in the canvas bag with my many, many others.

bout tree fiddy

Attached: 1339217089269.jpg (600x813, 118.32K)

>doesn't know about /n and /new

gud doubles though

Nobody will accept worthless metals for survival items

Attached: 1645264427913.webm (240x426, 2.3M)

What's the point of buying precious metals if sellers and buyers are legally required to report you to the government for every transaction?

Not as valuable as food, water, ammo and firearms.

Of those elements, only helium and uranium are actually depletable, the first from atmospheric escape and the second from fission. Everything else is in landfills, waiting to be reclaimed.

That's false.

Its /new/ you newfag

Attached: 1643325340047.webm (476x444, 2.9M)

If they have a surplus they will barter.

yes, yes and yes

Buying it they're not but selling it through official channels is because uncle sam wants his collectable tax.

More precious that my currency

Its going up bros. Finally behaving its self how its supposed to. While btc has crashed down from 69k

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-21 22-09-10.png (437x225, 25.46K)