Do Americans really?

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-213922.png (760x1045, 542.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fHJTwnPaX4g?t=55
youtu.be/iQA0b8Q1IFY?t=382
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a fake article made up by some journalist to generate outrage clicks, and no they don't, and also sage.

No, real Americans like me bring guns into restaurants

No

I bring a gun instead.

fucking 10/10 irl shitpost if true.

lol i wish it was real, we need more legit clowns in clown world
unfortunately like everything on reddit it's fake and gay

based af

Attached: good-night-john-cleese.gif (498x373, 3.8M)

Not true, I always bring an extra container of ranch and blue cheese with me, though. Sometimes restaurants can be extra shiesty with dipping sauces and I’m never caught with me dick out anymore because of the condiments I conceal carry.

youtu.be/fHJTwnPaX4g?t=55

>DING, DING, DING, DING, DING, DING, DING!!!!
Take my order, Wagie!!!

Attached: laughingelephant.png (637x588, 18.01K)

Reading tabloids are you

What a wanker. I bring a megaphone and say "Hey sugar tits, where's my fucking food!"

Attached: heybitch.jpg (1023x683, 73.29K)

god I wish that was acceptable culture

Na we bring our guns

I guess that's where we got word "bellhop"

I've had people honk at me with their cars from outside expecting me to cater to them on their fucking asses while having their cars at idle.

I have a bell I ring when my wife needs to come give me a blowjob.

>a woman
>told reddit
>this is our article about it

>A screencap of a dailymail article of a reddit post

Bongs, bings, and dings

This is not true because if it were you'd see nigger waitresses complaining about it all over twitter and facebook and reddit and whatever the fuck

I always wheel in a full scale replica of the liberty bell.

Uh, not fake. I was given my service bell, a pewter one, when I turned 12. Were you not given the traditional service bell when you were young? How do you get your servants' attention?

>I have a bell I ring when my wife needs to come give me a blowjob.
Well done user

Attached: Pavlov Dog Example.png (924x340, 33.91K)

user...he's of low socioeconomic lineage. A....poor.

this

Attached: 51290e2269bedd6040000008.jpg (960x1287, 133.46K)

>woman
>reddit
>American bf
>Rhett

"yanks are uncouth" articles are as quintessentially British as Paki Semen in a brown betty at tea time

I hate shooting those. Always a couple beers away from a 9mm hole though my palm.

BASED

BASED

Fake as fuck. We have not, nor have we ever used bells to get the attention of staff. Unless it's like a reception bell at a front counter.

The usual acceptable way of getting attention is to hold your arm up and try to make eye contact with your waiter or waitress.

Now there was one time I was being ignored for like 15 minutes trying to get a drink refill, so I started making this obnoxious slurping noise with the straw, shaking the ice in the glass as loud as I could and then slamming it back down on the table. I did that about 2 or 3 times before the manager came over and apologized and got my drink refilled.

Attached: istockphoto-841588276-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 85.56K)

She wasn't ashamed, she was mad that one man had all that power. He should have made her ring it for service.

I bring an uzi. I don't need a bell though. I just clank my massive brass balls on the table and bellow like an elk during mating season.

youtu.be/iQA0b8Q1IFY?t=382

Attached: doordash.jpg (854x480, 177.62K)