White man murders 3 people in order to hide the fact that he raped a woman

bbc.com/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-60406369

>A pregnant woman was murdered by a triple killer to hide the fact she had been raped, a court has heard.

>Anthony Russell lured Nicole McGregor to woodland in Leamington Spa, raped her and then killed her to stop her complaining of rape, prosecutors said.

>Russell's defence barrister told the Warwick Crown Court trial the evidence did not support a rape charge.

>Russell has admitted Ms McGregor's murder and that of a mother and son in October 2020, but denies rape.

>The prosecution has said Russell, 39, of Riley Square in Coventry, carried out a six-day murder spree.

>The heroin-addict's first victim was 32-year-old David Williams who was strangled with a lanyard to "avenge a perceived infidelity" involving Russell's girlfriend. The body was left under a bed and discovered five days later.

>He then, at a separate flat, killed Julie Williams, David Williams' mother, to prevent her reporting Russell to the police over her son's death, prosecutors say. She had been strangled and beaten.

>Days later prosecutors say he lured five-months-pregnant Miss McGregor, 31, to the woodland with a promise of drugs, before raping and strangling her on 26 October.

Attached: White subhuman 6.png (1025x962, 690.79K)

Attached: rape.png (595x638, 134.97K)

White men are subhuman

>but we call the later

pregnant unmarried woman trying to get high? nothing of value etc

Thin lip, no side view... it's a jew.

>does poo in street
>leaves

So he killed his whore gf, the guy she cheated on him with and that guy's mother? Sounds based.

>cries wolf
>leaves

>five-months-pregnant
>with a promise of drugs

Attached: Frog 5.png (624x479, 127.84K)

This should be projected on every council hall in all big cities around the world.

Imagine how easy it would be to capture and execute all white criminals if we weren't filled with niggers and other foreign criminals

Someone give that man a medal!

They worded this real bad
They make it sound like she claimed rape, so he went on murder spree
But whole thing is just a triple murder by a junkie of other junkies

Druggies deserve the rope

wow thats interestong. white man commits crime in white country. who would ahve though this is happening. i guess that jap setting anime studio on fire and murdering people proves asians are violent.

>that large schnozzle
It bursts trough the photo

if anything this proves drugs are bad

If rape wasnt stigmatized he didnt need to kill those people

In a cover letter for my resume I said something about "two types of people...I am the latter"
They told me at the interview they weren't going to hire me, the just wanted to meet the guy who thinks he's a ladder.

Attached: 10-step-ladder-yellow.jpg (1000x1848, 272.71K)

Serial killers are based

>takes a big runny shit on a public sidewalk
>proceeds to assault people when asked to use a restroom
>calls other subhuman degenerates while scamming people out of their bank accounts

Attached: 1511054990460.jpg (200x382, 17.91K)