Would Any Forums rather take away Black men's right to vote or women's right to vote away?

I vote in favor of rescinding female suffrage. Women as a collective are more dangerous than even the most intellectual deficient men.

Attached: The Pot.jpg (1200x800, 136.17K)

what rights?

There are more women than niggers so purely by the numbers their voting is more disastrous.

White men: get to vote
Latinos: get to vote
Chinos: NO
Niggers: NO
Women: NO
White women: DEATH, BURY IN DITCHES AND ERECT A MONUMENT TO THEM.

Yes

Disenfranchise women. More effective overall and they have even less business voting than nigs

Definently women. That would eliminate about half the black vote also.

Women look and smell good. so I choose woman

Women and it's not even close.

Black men are one of the smallest voting groups in the country. Of black voters, it's mostly women

If you choose women, you still disenfranchise half the black community, but you also get half the asian, and half the hispanic and half the jew

Women without a second thought.

WHO ARE YOU TO RAISE YOUR FINGER

Why the fuck should men of another race have more power than your women? Nay, in fact I don't feel even slightly sorry for the oppression of them at the hands of white women. Fuck off back to your countries or get back in your ghettos

Attached: 1621482748759.png (900x928, 241.78K)

women

Women. As much as i hate niggers women do far more damage.

This, that's why racism and misogyny eventually reach a breaking point with each other. You can't be a truly effective racist unless you get over women

>take away 50% of the vote or take away 6% of the vote.
>probably more like 3% due to felons not being able to vote.

gee i dunno boss, hard choice.

Women.
Without their retarded voting patterns we can fix everything.

>democracy

kys cuck, only a great leader must make the choices

>Why not both.jpeg
also blacks are fauna native to africa and dont belong here

Women. There are more of them and black men can easily be outdated by white men.

Meant outvoted

Femoids first, they don't even think a little bit.
You might argue that the African intelligence and mentality is deficient, but at least it's utilized in these cases.

What if there were 50% of niggers?

I'm not a stormfag, I think that anybody who might have to pay a tax should vote, and since we have a federal sales tax, that means anybody with any kind of incoming revenue.
I don't care if it's a kid with a paper route, let alone the race or anything specific like that.

black men don't vote and there's not a lot of them, this is a dumb question

women hands down. it doesn't matter how many niggers can vote as long as women don't vote for retarded ideas. women are the ones who enable niggers in the first place. a society rule on men is one that is stable.