Why do all zoomers support trannies and BLM?

Why do all zoomers support trannies and BLM?

Attached: 1645412102452.gif (379x400, 1.32M)

because burning down government buildings is based as fuck.
and they cant do shit about it, cause of slavery and racism
Its fucking hilarious. Stay home make snacks and watch the world burn

Because we care about people you fucking psychopath.

What about White people?

Shithead nigger loving hippie parents

The media says it's trendy and they have no internal dialogue, no personal opinions, no morals.

Because you're racist if you don't biggot

Attached: FFFUc.jpg (572x436, 150.51K)

I have zoomers, they just want batteries bro.

Attached: 1645476055135.jpg (2048x2048, 144.51K)

im 19 and i dont. the problem is with westener zoomers.

Cause they go outside and don't believe what other retards say on the internet

Why do all boomers support the destruction of American democracy?

Because they have a sense of transcendence by identifying with these popular social issues, and it is very motivating for them to feel like they are fighting for a future, even if that future is not great.
Feeling like you are identified with something larger than yourself is incredibly motivating and life affirming.
The alt right exists for the same reason, which is that feeling of transcendence into something greater.

>America
>White zoomers

>crickets.mp4

The real answer is Satanism. No, not the kind of made up supernatural Satanism that imposes that entities external to this material Universe actually exist, and that they want/do things in this world.

No, the real world is much more fucked up than that. Real Satanism is a subversive campaign to rob human beings of their agency. That is, their ability to do things voluntarily, their volition. It's been going on for a while, especially in the West. You think of LaVey and other nonsense and it's only a close approximation to the sickness actually possesses these people.

Look to medicine, psychiatry and psychology for a hint. The program of biomedical psychiatry which explains a "strong typing system" for human beings. In antiquity, there were many cases of same-sex activity. But as a rite, a vice, a substitute -- you will find that it was no example of the "orientation" model of human sexuality. How do we judge the validity of scientific models? How simple, how descriptive, and how prescriptive are they?

You see, there is no more a "homosexual person" than there is a "minor-attracted person". There are only animals, behaviors, and conditioning. There are only adult animals with dysfunctional reproductive instinct, perhaps due to abuse, trauma, or simple neglect. A physically pleasurable activity can be operant-conditioned into. Do we describe this in our science today? No.

No more than you could blame an epileptic for spilling your drink, these are devices meant to remove human agency. However, epilepsy exists in *this* world. You can find it. It's a mechanism of disease. Are any of these other deleterious behaviors treated as mechanisms of disease, or as forms of expression and self-realization? We can only wonder why.

You will find that it accords exactly with Lady Gaga -- "Baby, I Was Born This Way".

Attached: 1644947705494.png (1758x1016, 443.42K)

MEDS

Read carefully.

If you have something to say, get to it. I suspect you don't.

Attached: 1644264848885.png (819x594, 23.72K)

Millennials and zoomers need to stop wasting your time on unimportant shit like niggers, trannies, communism and TikTok.
While you're self-distracted with all that literal horseshit, GenX dudes like me are eating your lunch before you even smell it.
I retired a couple of years ago, still in my 40s. Parents were dirt poor legal immigrants. Nobody ever gave me a dime.
You have no excuse, so stop whining that you're a victim, just like niggers always do.
You're not a fucking nigger, are you?
Then stop acting like one.
Learn to feed yourself, or be eaten, like every other living creature on Earth.

Attached: ok_boomer.webm (625x781, 2.97M)

They are way more vulnerable to jew propaganda. We are older and still remember America before 2001 when it was much more free and prosperous compared to today. Zoomers never had a chance.

you sure?

Attached: Gen z Zoomer about millenials.jpg (3796x2048, 867.22K)

You are no better than the boomers. You think everything is going to be fine for you while the rest of the country goes down in flames. Yes you are successful and apparently rich etc. That won't mean anything if everyone around you becomes broke and desperate. Your success will become attractive to your struggling neighbors. We have to help zoomers, like it or not.

Attached: 1645296511066m.jpg (1024x951, 182.63K)

I have a zoomer sister that's this brain dead about simple life skills. I was at my moms house a couple weeks ago and she asked my mom to make her instant Ramen because she can't. My mom told her to put the water on to boil and she couldn't even do that.

If you want people to listen to you, try to explain your ideas without words like satanism. You sound like a schizo when you require these words to explain yourself.

they're young

Those are almost surely extreme leftists mocking milennials for "only" supporting Bernie rather than full-blown communism, "only" wanting to defund the police rather than guillotine them, the factt that "only" 70% of millennial women burn coal compared to 95% of zoomer women, etc. Most zoomers are literal transgender communists.

Zoomer I hate them would gas them all in a genocide

This western zoomers have been indoctrinated through social media and scamdemic and niggers riots were key in it

I'm 21 and I don't, shitty bait OP, ywnbaw

I have to agree with I understand and actually agree with the general idea of what you're saying. But I don't even view satanism as that bad compared to global homo. At this point I probably have more in common with the average satanist then your average christian.

Also checked

Attached: 1644965960790.png (868x600, 115.08K)

You don't check your own Gets leafag

Attached: 1640718315471.png (750x593, 437.51K)

I promise you it's the right term to fit the circumstances. I realize it has supernatural connotations, but this is the right configuration to bring the concept full circle to human traffickers, wanna-be occultists, sexual liberation, ritual symbolism, transhumanists, the MIT Media Lab, the replica Hammam Nur al-Din on Epstein's island, the imaginary connection between contemporary groups today and their belief about their own correspondence to characters in Biblical literature, and the involuntary rollout of mainstream gene therapy commensurate with the devotion to so-called "Science".

Attached: 1643071596955.png (770x680, 1.04M)