I dont get Texas

>has incredible well defined culture
>even nigs adapt into the culture instead of "muh hood n shiet"
>based as fuck, can be both civic and ethno nationalist without compromising its core as a people
>completely different from coasts fuckery
>exonomy is gigantic and very balanced
>Territory allows pretty muxh a huge population and and can feed most people
>fucking armed to the teeth, the feds cant stand a month against you
>has the legal right to secession granted on constitution
>one of the states that preserved the american dream
>wildlife and outdoors are incredible and varied
>has its own eletric grid
>people are more loyal to Texas than they are to muh red team blue team
>austin will never reach portland levels due to the siege of based districts
Seriously, how can you be born in this peace of gold and not dream of independence?

Attached: download.png (227x222, 2.8K)

What about Oklahomie

Get anexxed or join the combo

YEAH I DIDNT APPRECIATE IT UNTIL I LIVED IN FLORIDA FOR 10 YEARS NOW IM BACK TOO BAD COVID IS RUINING THE 6$ PER LB PORTERHOUSE DEALS..........

>even nigs adapt into the culture instead of "muh hood n shiet

Confirmed for never visited Texas. Some of the most violent ghettoes in the country are in Texas. Houston is in the news every other day for some savage murder, usually of children

you've never been to Houston

>wildlife and outdoors are incredible and varied
Youre fucking retarded, the state has nothing but domesticated corn fed "game" animals that some boomer will charge you $1000 for you to "hunt" on their private property

> has the legal right to secession granted on constitution
I wish they would use it already.

Attached: 1639591390255.jpg (768x768, 111K)

can confirm he has also never been to austin

I never daid you dont get niggers, only idaho and utah are nigger free. (north dakota is quasi nigger free)

Ive never been to austin our houston, my friends are from new mexico and i visited texas with them twice, its pretty comfy even in lessa fortunate areas.

Texas is mostly a spic filled wasteland. Lots of niggers too. The based parts are usually spread out in small rural areas lost in the vastness of the mostly shit land.

To correlate with the other user, you never see niggers during "Deep in the Heart of Texas" choir practice. They adapt as well as a snowball in a sandstorm.

gun control is.. bad?

Attached: images.png (162x91, 2.67K)

you're a retard who doesn't know a thing about what you're talking about

no they have texas tnb - a texas version of being niggers

wanna see? go hang out in south Dallas at 3am on a saturday night

HOUSTON ISNT THAT BAD JUST STAY OUT OF 3RD AND 5TH WARD WHICH UNLESS U BUY 3FERS OR SCREW TAPES YOU SHOULDNT HAVE ANY REASON TO GO DOWN THERE......

I wish we would secede then genocide everyone who disagrees with me

Best HS football in the country is played in Texas.

Attached: 529A30F7-D06C-46E5-A34D-DDEB052FE115.jpg (4032x3024, 1.49M)

Thats mostly where ive been
But texan spics are usually based ( spexially compared to florida ones, holy shit, have you ever seen a pack of ricans?)
I never said your niggerd were fine, tbey are just less spasmic than east cosst ones thats all. Holy fucking kek,its not that hard isnt it
Come to fucking miami and i will show you what niggers can scjieve when noggibg at maximum speed

As someone who lives in Texas I can confirm it's almost all bullshit. We have space and guns and that's pretty much it. Culture is dogshit, nigs are dogshit, electric grid is world famous for being dogshit. Plus this shithole is full of Republicans so having guns is pointless.

Sre things really that bad user?
Do you live close to oklahoma or close to mexico?

People think Texas is some red state conservative stronghold, but all the cities are ran by Dems and are filled with liberals and nogs.

Attached: maxresdefault (35).jpg (1280x720, 166.43K)

830 checking in

Attached: 1643864000210 copy.jpg (1907x1236, 254.44K)

Who’s to say we don’t want to secede?

I would love it if we left.

This is rapidly becoming another black pill thread

Attached: 1645410381994.png (643x624, 413.99K)

Funny how almost any of the Texans here complain about them spics.

I suppose you're either used to them, or they are they alright? The Mexicans I knew myself were pretty ok dudes, apart of the drinking problem, they're ok.

Its great to see the spirit,but seems like the tex itt are nlt in the same mood

lemme tell you about mexicans. they work hard, don't bother anyone and around here they wear cowboys hats, drive big trucks and hate niggers more than i do

Attached: 638564115254.jpg (989x748, 145.78K)

>>even nigs adapt into the culture instead of "muh hood n shiet"
Stopped reading here. Clearly you don't know shit.

You aren't based paco. You have to go back.

I would love if we seceded but I think that opportunity is long gone now with all the immigrants and out of liberal faggot out of staters

keep worshiping those niggers mutt