TIGHT DEUTSCHE MESSAGE TO ALL AMERICANS WORLDWIDE

We Germans are the ultimate warriors. We are the puppetmasters of Europe. What separates us from you is that we Germans are the masters of our own destiny. We do as we like. There is no fucking with us. We Germans cherish and praise our dear politicians because we have trust and love for them and they love us. We appreciate the work of our government officials and don't fight them. Our strong and dominant government is the reason why Germany is not an assfucked nigger shit hole like your country.
Fuck your freedom. Fuck your liberty. Fuck your stinking American constitution. Geoprge Washington is someone who would've had been hung on the highest tree by us.
And one day we will have our revenge. Ohhh I can feel it. Yes. The day of the revenge will come. Only those who will submit to us will be saved.

Attached: FUCK_OFF.png (780x585, 468.23K)

It's time to
FUCK O F F

Attached: karte.jpg (1132x638, 115.24K)

Jew division thread

fine whatever go suck off a migrant

How do you cope with your country being officially recognized as war criminal? Asking for a friend.

Win a war, faggot.

>wisdom of the horse

Funny I don't see any German troops in America

Jesus krauts.

Attached: 2DB811DE-B030-4EE1-B839-BF1A7D590EBD.jpg (736x441, 35.54K)

Make us you impotent faggots

Fighting Jewmerica is jew division now.
ONLY GERMANY WILL SAVE YOU

Do it with your actual flag, kike

Yay to spreading LGBTQ+ woke propaganda through force. Let's celebrate guys!

Based. I'm posting this from Grafenwohr my German waifu is pregnant with my Anglo baby.

This post was typed by Jewish hands

You're not anglo, you had a war about that.

aren't most of you faggot degenerates?

Attached: Cologne_Germany_Cologne-Gay-Pride-2016_Parade-020a.jpg (1280x853, 181.31K)

>We Germans are the ultimate warriors.
>Can't even win a war
>Our strong and dominant government is the reason why Germany is not an assfucked nigger shit hole like your country.
You're just an assfucked Muslim shithole instead
>And one day we will have our revenge. Ohhh I can feel it. Yes. The day of the revenge will come.
Just two more weeks right?

Attached: 1615641784073.jpg (424x960, 67.65K)

We beat you twice we can do it a third time. We already have soldiers stationed in your country

BASED AVSTRIAN BVLL

I think some of those amerimutts actually think they're not a country full of homosexuals? It's sad, really never has a region existed with so much cope.

>Can't even win a war
Maybe 1v1 next time, or be a nigger whatever.
>You're just an assfucked Muslim shithole instead
Because of the leadership your jew country installed you fucking moron.
>Just two more weeks right?
Until we flattened the curve, right?

>soldiers
they are trannies.
>We beat you twice we can do it a third time.
literally lead by GERMANIC BVLLS. Now you're a tranny army and can't even beat towel heads. Sad.

Cringy subhuman

Delusional mutt.
Fucking kek you will never be anglo
In 5 years whites in your country will make up less than 50%.
You beat us twice with the weapons we invented hahahaha

America is white, you are not.

>aren't most of you faggot degenerates?
The most degenerate shit is coming from your country, faggot. Everybody knows that.

Attached: 1641857022249.webm (1024x576, 3M)

Kill yourself.

Its only 60% white or smth.
Germany still over 90%.

Hahaha cope more muttboy. I am more white than anybody you know. Post hand shitskin. While doing that look at how many whites are left in your country. Canadians had more balls to fight their government than the mmmmuuhh guns homos.

I could take any European on in a 1v1 fight. They'd cower before me.

We are here to help you, come join Germania. Back to your roots.