I once again call my finno-ugric brothers to take arms with us and defeat the foul beast that rises from the east

I once again call my finno-ugric brothers to take arms with us and defeat the foul beast that rises from the east.

Attached: dfqwefr2.jpg (400x320, 60.78K)

What about the foul beast of the west?

I'd wager Russian owned Estonia will probably have cheaper booze.

Not dying for JewSA.

Russian owned Finland would have super cheap booze too.

I think we know what needs to be done in the name of booze

Sina käi putsi kusik reetur värdjas

Death to globohomo. Maybe if you faggots didn't create a fake virus, made our children wear masks like dogs, and purposely destroyed the economy just so you can remove one Orange president from office, we may have reconsidered. You are the reason Ukraine and Taiwan will fall.

estonia is a slavic, not nordic/ finnic country stupid swedish OP

Back to plumbing Janusz

Burn in hell faggot

you know I'm right you thirsty for swedish BWC femboy

>Sina käi putsi kusik reetur värdjas
Mida ma reedan? Euroopa Liitu? Hahaha

Based Gimi.

>T. Igor
Finland stands with Estonia against the eastern menace.

you wanna lose 11% of your land again Pekka ?

Eastern Europeans need to create their own confederacy, so they don't have to capitulate to any foreign empires. You will have to put your differences aside momentarily, because the outsiders are a menace. The US/EU is a much bigger threat, Russia is the best out of the empires but at the end of the day - Russia is still a multiracial, multiethnic empire.

Attached: REL - aggressive abroad, despotic at home.png (400x452, 95.7K)

Estonians are too smart to be slavic though

Ime munni piider. Tundub et tahad venelastelt peeru vahele saada ja sealt otse välja lupsates ära ka limpsida.

How did you learn this language? Didn't know you speak english.

russia is and will be our neighbour.. we should get rid of corrupt eu

Hopefully Russians makes it 100% this time and executes every fingol subhuman lol

This.

>finno-ugric brothers
y-yeah, it's not like we helped, right?

Attached: Liberato2r.jpg (680x679, 57.33K)

Dude, Finland will just pull a Mannerheim and let them marsh to their death and probably get pieces of Karelia as thank you gift from Putin.

a-are we left out :(

Nägu punane ja fantaseerid pederastiast, eriti ei imesta.

Russia is the most based country in europe. All baltcucks and fingols have become nigger lovers and starting to mix with subhumans.

turpake, sweden is gay haha perkele, me so finnish

>t. Cai-Göran

Are you belongs to the red region or not? Should I call you Ossi? That is common name in Finland.

Attached: 16454435908713.png (1000x1000, 182.92K)

>Russia is the most based country in europe.
Literally the opposite.

Attached: Moscow_phenotype.png (835x758, 954.42K)

Rahu poisid.

>I'd wager Russian owned Estonia will probably have cheaper booze.
Truly, being alcoholic triumphs everything for the Finnish Khanate.

Attached: Suomensuurruhtinaskunta.png (125x154, 27.92K)

Vene kutid tegid Tapal sind nii kukeks juba ära, et käid vabatahtlikult urvakil ringi? Ühe kanni peal vene ja teise peal EU lipp - siin saab tasuta solgutada ja mulle soolikasse lõpetada. Tasuta puhtaks lakkumine pealekauba! Ma tunnen juba su kirjastiilu järgi ära, sa oled üks nendest ekre muhhh Iisrael on musternäidis meile kuidas riiki pidada!

Nagu Vadim ütles sulle pärast põrasoole puruks keppimist - PAZOR!

Convince our politicians to lower he alcohol tax then.

See tüüp on ikka tõesti ise pede. Sellist fantaasiat naljalt heteromees välja ei mõtle.

Why wouldn't it?

I literally need a special loicens to buy here.