Woman abandoned his boyfriend

When he got robbed. Nice to know women has our back...

Attached: woman abandoned her boyfriend.jpg (1740x2078, 2.35M)

WOWZERS DAT ASS THO :)

Attached: 332159AF-D2F8-436A-AB47-65A669C13596.gif (480x360, 787.92K)

this is an incel cope thread. image on the left was a guy who got banished from his village in some eastern european/balkan shithole for being a rapist

I really hate playing the devil's advocate, but if this happened(doubtful) I will give the female the benefit of doubt and assume that she didn't want to humiliate the guy any further by going public with this.

Are we just making random variations of this photo's story up now?

imagine shoving your cock in his tight butthole as he calls you daddy. fuck that's hot

This is a faggot larp

The fuck exactly was she supposed to do after trying to get them to stop? Retard.

The girl looks like a fucking man

a black girl wouldn't have done this

Attached: 1644943476241.jpg (1645x1099, 256K)

call the police?

Uh. I'd imagine go to the authorities like a normal person user.

> by going public with this.
Well sh failed anyway

I saw this before that it was a cop who did some bullshit.

Attached: 1645444101152.jpg (1080x1440, 397.35K)

At first I didn't understand the hate.
What does it matter what flag/symbol someone uses on this anonymous board? I asked myself.
As I lurked more serving my time I began to notice the pattern of their threads, their way of writing, their attempts at weak demoralisation and slowly I began to hate them.

>source: dude trust me
jesus incels are just the worst

Manlets BTFO

tldr
Who's naked ass am I looking at?

the guy on the right is not the same, he has dark hair and is fat.

I'm sorry, did he relax? Because if this was perpetrated by joggers, I don't blame her for running. They were both going to end up getting molested by apes.

I've seen about 10 different stories related to the picture of that naked guy

larp

Get AIDs and die you disgusting faggots.

The guys... I don't blame the other dudes for chasing him and smacking his ass... I'm just glad they didn't completely resize his rectum.

Guy on the left is a cop who got punished by a crowd after hitting a kid, pics are unrelated

kek. survival of the fittest

This is A MADE UP STORY PSYOP TO MAKE YOU HATE WOMEN U RETARD

in an absolutely theoretical plane where I somehow got cucked out of my clothes, I would want my girl to run. Otherwise she is 100% getting gang raped by niggers and I'd have to commit a murder-suicide right after.

I've seen the left pic used for 3 different things at this point. One is Antifa taking the clothes of a cop, one is BLM taking the clothes of a white guy at a protest, and now this.