Aus/pol - Nothing Ever Happens edition

Nothing Ever Happens because we put our faith in worldly things. But worldly things always fail. Money fails to buy us happiness. Possessions fail to improve our lives beyond the mundane. Entertainment is a sugar hit.

Men have failed and will continue to fail. All of our leaders have failed. Those who thought to fight for our freedom in Canberra failed. Dave was a flat earther. Jim failed to show. Bosi was a shill.

Putin may have his war, but will fail to bring us what we want. Any new leader will fail at the time when we need him the most.

Psalms 53:3
>Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Psalms 60:11
>Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.

All men fail. There is only one who fails not; one in whom you may put your trust completely. This is the Son of God, Jesus Christ, both man and God, sent by the Father to save those who believe in him.

It is only through Christ that we can be saved.

-----

Links because fuck jannies.

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/sydney-trains-cancelled-will-services-be-running-on-tuesday/news-story/a26335075e0819f2e753fff86b0b2106
>I hope you're not in Sydney today because you won't be catching the train

rt.com/russia/550162-ukraine-lugansk-explosion/
>USG retards doing their utmost to provoke war

canberratimes.com.au/story/7629245/over-200-covid-cases-linked-to-outbreak-in-anu-residential-halls/
>Oops! But where is the outbreak linked to the tens of thousands of antivaxers that were here last week?

Attached: koala.jpg (1396x1047, 211.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3BwDk8xvgA
archive.is/Mm380
twitter.com/risemelbourne/status/1495671337381416961
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a cute little fella.

AYYYEEEEE WHO WANTS TA FUCK ME UNNA?

Attached: 1645361359223.png (600x866, 514.85K)

At least that one looks vaguely human.

I put my faith in Christ only.

Debtbro are you still alive?

Attached: 1645435924123.jpg (503x329, 29.62K)

imagine being this retarded

Woke up to one of my cunt room mates had drunk all my milk. Fuck these faggots Im buying skim from now on.
Jesus if Labor wins next election we will be bowing down to our new chink overlords

Attached: 1645472317905.png (680x458, 515.57K)

Were you the one who wanted a bible movie?

Saw this article headline and even before reading the article my jewdar went off.
>man bashed to death at a Pilbara mine site

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-21-18-32-31-29.jpg (1080x767, 247.56K)

If you buy long life you can keep it in your room.

Defendant: Troy Hausler

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-21-18-38-36-80.jpg (925x1439, 339.55K)

Nah.

Good, he was an idiot

Morning cunts. Looks like some slavs are pissed with some other slavs and whatever. Let's hope they make a war, and lots of them die.
Dom cunt appears to be getting some abuse about trains. It's become quite clear that, whatever his other flaws, Dom is basically just massively incompetent. He may even lose the election for Scummo, which is based I guess. Shame about Albo, but the whole Tweedlecunt and Tweedlecunter thing is just old now.

>TRUST THE SCIENCE AND THE DOCTORS
>NOOOOOO NOT THOSE SCIENTISTS AND DOCTORS

T O D A Y

the event will be streamed live only on Sky News at 12:30 then "replayed" by ABC News at 2:00. I'll try to find some bootleg stream of Sky before 12:30

Attached: 1643779367132.jpg (1023x576, 225.02K)

Wtf is this story? QRD?

The Moderna bioweapon is over faggot, you failed.

I heard koalas are the dumbest animals on the planet.

Attached: 1645409024424.webm (638x720, 274.51K)

I forgot how that ended until rewatching.
Recon Craig will sue 9 over her dig at him about telling the truth?

Kek. It's like a terrorist is doing an announce. And some WEF spook decided that Clive isn't fit for the public.
Free Big Mac for everyone who watches. Clive is good value, and a pretty good speaker. He keeps his patience with journoscum, which is more than I could.
>Shut up faggot journo I have a rope just for you.

Cunt probably didn't want to work and pussied out

Except a leader walk in Christ he cannot rule. Reject any leader who does not put Christ first in every part of his life.

I wonder how "fair and balanced" she'll be as host.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68.1K)

archive.is/Mm380
>The family of a 16-year-old Aboriginal boy who died after a collision with an unmarked police car in Sydney are demanding the NSW Coroner investigate the incident as an Indigenous death in custody.
Redfern Riots 2 when?

Attached: angryabo.webm (1920x814, 3M)

I really hope he does. Make that cunt pay the price for selling out.

The Aussies want tourists, but they don't want immigration.

vote 1 UAP
vote LNALP uniparty last

Send Ukrainian prostitutes

WEF Scomo wants immigration, we want heads on pikes.

Im looking forward to it.

We're winning guys, we're so close, the white hats are operating behind the scenes and all we have to do is hold the line.
Just be patient and ignore the green hats, the maroon hats and the purple with pink polka dot hats, they're just out to distract you.
Align yourself with the blue hats, the yellow hats and the orange hats.
Trust the plan goy.

Attached: The White Hats Are Coming.jpg (1280x720, 300.12K)

Get your own mini fridge.

Imagine being THIS retarded.
twitter.com/risemelbourne/status/1495671337381416961

Attached: 7c6a11e231fcb0219fd909a9aebf6d22.jpg (391x261, 16.41K)

Don’t vote for anyone that failed to take a stand against abortion and euthanasia

Checked but get your own place dude

Tourists spend their money here and then fuck off back home.

The recent encouragement of tourism has been genuinely strange. No cunt is coming to Australia. Certainly not soon. If we relax our restrictions and drop der paperz nonsense, maybe in 5 years our tourist industry will recover somewhat. I see no signs we're gonna do that though, so no idea what our pollies are playing at. Just cynical election stunt? I'm not not convinced we're allowed another election.