What the fuck is this all about? The ruble fucked up from 30 to 80 per dollar for fucking what...

What the fuck is this all about? The ruble fucked up from 30 to 80 per dollar for fucking what? For a fucked up piece of the peninsula with the khokhlaks, which has NOTHING of useful resources, and now, for thousands of useless ukrainians that are going to suck our taxes

What a fucking degenerate Putin is, it's clear to anyone with a brain that this whole operation is not worth a damn. This motherfucker, by killing the economy, is only turning people against himself. Don't you understand that the richer the economy and the people in it, the more you can steal from the country? But no, the LE war with the fuckin' le hohols is a genius move, I'm fucking amazed.

Oh and by the way, men from 18 to 55 years old are not allowed to evacuate. So now young guys who have their whole lives ahead of them will go to die for the lord.

Attached: 1645474711297.png (1280x853, 692.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCExjMUBFvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey, we're all going up to khazaria if Putin botches it

Sorry to hear that Russian bro, Putin needs to go otherwise the will drag the world into WW3.

пиздeц

hey, mr retard
they would find a reason to impose sanctions
or invent one
you would just prolong the inevitable

If Crimea wasn't important, people wouldn't be fighting over it.
/thread

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 185.18K)

user you have been at economical war for decades now with the west and your demographics are fucked in the future this is just you securing your borders while you have strength.

no time to migrate

>What the fuck is this all about?
Mother Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=jCExjMUBFvY

get me out

I said /thread, stop posting please.

That you Oлeг?

You know this is all fuckery because the USD is toilet paper now

That was a shitpost

This is Biden wanting to keep his dirty laundry tucked safely away with the Ukranian Gov't. He knows that if it falls into the hands of the FSB, they'll expose him and his son and he'll be ruined.

I don't care, I said /thread which means stop posting, the thread is over.

This
Bruh the US dollar is already tooliet paper and everyone already knows it. This ain't gonna make a lick of different. This is a "pls don't get my last son executed by firing squad" play

No one cares what you say, irrelevant nigger.

Is it your first day here, dumbshit?
In Any Forums, when someone says something really clever and then says /thread afterward, it means the thread is over and it's time for everyone to stop posting.
Quit littering this trash thread with useless bullshit or I'll report you to the mods for breaking the rules.

/thread

bump

>I'll report you to the mods for breaking the rules.

Attached: cringe.gif (500x189, 496.56K)

this

Czeched

Shouldn't you be making pizza?

I can't tell you how happy I am that I managed to single-handedly kill this worthless fucking thread.
Like I said, /thread.

It's so fucking sad.
Russia is one of the few places on earth where there is a vast expanse of fertile land that has not yet been developed for agriculture and they have among the world's greatest reserves of oil and gas, forests, water, and minerals.

Why haven't you just took the Chinese way and create a stable authoritarian regime with a free but clever regulated market and a government that does not pursue a violent foreign policy by trying to annex foreign land, while investing in foreign markets?

It looked like a glimmer of hope was on the horizon for the Russians until 2014 when Putin started to go full autismo and now you're back in soviet-tier poverty and corruption since 8 fucking years and it seems like it's only going to get worse. What's the end goal here? To destroy what's left of your own civilization? I truly do not understand.

Attached: 124576878257.jpg (381x381, 64.1K)

lol