Why is the left going all out trying to equate the right wing and russia?

Why is the left going all out trying to equate the right wing and russia?
I don’t know anybody on the right who supports either Putin or us going to war with Russia.
Nor do I know anyone on the right who wants our troops getting trapped in another clusterfuck for 20 years
The left is literally making this shit up

Attached: F899C4ED-512E-439B-AC23-66748432BD7C.jpg (1170x484, 208.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QEZwzYgI51Q?t=1258
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The left is literally making this shit up
whaaaaat that's crazy. They'd never do that

Attached: 1642990063976.png (326x326, 157.42K)

Because they still think in terms of the Russia hoax and piss tapes. They think they can tie this to orangeman somehow and that will help in coming elections.

Attached: 1629348306248.gif (584x467, 1.17M)

It's a conditioned response, you say Russia, they say Trump
They don't have any other thoughts about Russia in their head other than Trump and Hollywood stereotypes

not reading posts by virulent homophobes

Because politics is a bunch of diversive opinions designed to make people fight amongst each other instead of fighting up at the scumbag parasites getting a free ride.

>The left is literally making this shit up
99% of what they say is either pure projection or delusional, plus why would you even bother posting anything tweeted by a nigger? They're just retarded.

Joy is one of the smarter ones

Attached: 01A68631-F469-4E68-89FA-08D25E3B0A19.jpg (1242x1569, 1.68M)

Because leftists are neoliberal bootlickers who will support any jew war if it means Whites die

Trump broke them completely

Because their real enemy is Christians

lol

>Why is the left going all out trying to equate the right wing and russia?
because theyve been bamboozled by psyops. Like david hogg thinking the NRA is some front for russian intelligence

That is everyone's enemy to be fair. Sub cult of the jews the real life ancestral 2000 year NPCs

Attached: Cucks-For-Christ.jpg (945x1024, 184.2K)

>equate the right wing and russia?
There is no right wing in America

How many conservatives would actually fight againts Russia for the west? honestly lol to naoyne who say yes.

It’s the tried and true obama-era method used during Iran deals. Repubs don’t like the deal, therefore side with terrorists and mullahs

If drafted i would just frag faggots and trannies

>pro-democracy
>russian populated regions of ukraine vote to side with russia
>w-wait n-noooo you can democracy like that REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

why would I fight for a nation that hates me and wants my children and grand children to be a hated minority in the land my ancestors built?

The leftoid has no comprehension of what it means to mind your own fucking business.

Because Putin banned Soros. Soros owns Antifia/BLM/MSM. This war is between Soros and Putin.
youtu.be/QEZwzYgI51Q?t=1258

Don't enlist if you are a conservative. Let the trannies and niggers fight Soros' war.